Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kalki Avatar

Pushing/Forcing your self

12 posts in this topic

Just saw Leo last post on doing things that are right for you. And I most say that for those of you here that think you should only do what feels good, positive and in aligned to your core vibration, watch out for this trap. 

Im seeing my life changing after im literally forcing my own will against my self. Feel bad, then good. Not good, then bad. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

I think Leo's message was quite clear and also logical. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

There is a time to "force" as you say, and a time to flow. Notice your choice of words around this :) 

Also, men and women are different. Women thrive more off of movement, flow, even chaos as opposed to the the single-pointed-ness of thought that men have. 

"You Create Magic" 

1 hour ago, Kalki Avatar said:

And I most say that for those of you here that think you should only do what feels good, positive and in aligned to your core vibration, watch out for this trap. 

If it’s in alignment with the vibration of your higher-self, then it isn’t a trap. A lot of people fall into the trap of hedonism where they trade short-term pleasures for long-term miseries. Being in alignment with your bliss and higher-self is not hedonism nor is it a trap. Notice that the opposite is true. If your life isn’t aligned with passion, intuition, etc., then do you see the problem there? See my post on Discipline is Ratshit - The Art of Blissipline for a fuller detailed explanation of this.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

1 minute ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

There is a time to "force" as you say, and a time to flow.

“When it is you, it is forced. When it is God, it flows.”

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

25 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

It does tend to have a different flavor to it

Everyone is different, too. Some may thrive from this forcing of sorts. 

I don't.

"You Create Magic" 

38 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Everyone is different, too. Some may thrive from this forcing of sorts. 

True.  Each has its own way.  I have a bias towards flowing over force, but this was not always the case.  I used to be a forcer, hard-worker, and ambitious person, where I did things I hated doing to get what I wanted kind of like Rocky Balboa. I have found that forcing has led me to "diminishing returns."  One day, I asked myself: "Why am I working so hard?  Isn't there a smarter way of doing this more effectively and effortlessly than I am doing now?"  To me, it is kind of like taking a dump.  It is something we have to do whether we like it or not.  We can either do it forcefully or we can just flow with it effortlessly.  I question others when they say they thrive on forcing and discipline because I have an intuition that it will not work out long-term and this method is bound to crack.  Force to me implies a battle and flow seems to imply unity.

Edited by r0ckyreed

2 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Beautiful.

4 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Im seeing my life changing after im literally forcing my own will against my self.

Congratulations! I'm happy that your life is changing for the better.

A little force is good to get started and break through patterns.

In the long run, it's possible to remove the "against my self" part so that no force is needed to overcome an internal enemy.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Being in Flow and core vibration state all the time is the ideal. Yet, it is very risky and you should be aware of its consequences due to the world we live. In fact, one needs to calculate the risk reward ratio of any action you take in the spiritual path just like trading. Trading is one of the most spiritual careers beside acting. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

I think it helps when you give yourself easy triggers to be happy and the same to be disciplined.

For example, if I have to wake up very early for work, I will tell myself when I wake up early: I am disciplined so I am happy with myself. 

Similarly, you can put: I am happy so I am disciplined. 

Edited by hyruga

@hyruga Indeed. Sometimes doing the very thing I love feels like bliss. Other times it feels like hell. Its tricky to keep the right psychological associations positive. Sometimes you might need discipline but that will change your frame of mind associated to that task to hell, which is something you might need at that moment to keep moving before turning it into bliss again. But again, too much bliss without awareness will make you crash. 

14 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Being in Flow and core vibration state all the time is the ideal. Yet, it is very risky and you should be aware of its consequences due to the world we live. In fact, one needs to calculate the risk reward ratio of any action you take in the spiritual path just like trading. Trading is one of the most spiritual careers beside acting. 

One thing that helps with the being in core vibration at all times is recognizing the shift from “forcing” to “flowing” can be instantaneous to a mind that sees reality deeply. We can literally shift up and down the emotional scale at will. The more trained, unified and clear the mind is (cultivated most effectively through meditation and mindfulness), the more quickly this shift can occur.

Another crucial point about this kind of mind akido is that the “shift” that occurs does not always create the downstream “in flow” or “in vibration” feelings immediately. There can at times be a lag in the time it takes for the new momentum to build, the immediate shift in vibration we’re looking for is not in the manifest feelings (although again these too can be subject to immediate transformation), but an immediate shift in the context holding emotions, which is actually more powerful, as this context is actually the space creating reality and at the deepest levels, all of reality. The emotions and being “in state” are just downstream by products. After all, sometimes being moody and depressed is exactly where we need to be to be at our best and in state, when we hold this topic holistically and maturely.