Gregory1

People who do not use the word "God" are full of shit!

133 posts in this topic

Fundamental truth of who you are is nothing, not love. Nothingness is the source, love is the manifestaion. Both are you. But to say love is your absolute nature is not true. Nothingness is your absolute fundamental nature.

Nothing beats nothingness. Yet all qualities like love and bliss and peace are one with nothingness. Nothingness is King. No logic can beat this.

Mic drop.

Michael jackson moon walking away...

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

If love arose / arises of nothing / nothingness, even that arising would be a property or quality of some sort attributed to nothing, and thus not truly nothing in an absolute unblemished untarnished sense. Another way to say that (property / quality) is condition. Even to taste itself, to think itself, to know itself, would be conditional. 

@Salvijus This makes sense too. I think the answer is they are all one thing. Love, consciousness, god. There are no distinctions. It's all one.

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

Mic drop.

Michel jackson moon walking away...

:oxD LOL

Was gonna say ‘nothing not being love’ is a condition held by (?) upon love, but then you nuked the place with the mic drop moon walk, which we all know is the ultimate end game. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Fundamental truth of who you are is nothing, not love. Nothingness is the source, love is the manifestaion. Both are you. But to say love is your absolute nature is not true. Nothingness is your absolute fundamental nature.

Nothing beats nothingness. Yet all qualities like love and bliss and peace are one with nothingness. Nothingness is King. No logic can beat this.

Mic drop.

Michael jackson moon walking away...

I think we got it after the 10th time :D

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

I think we got it after the 10th time :D

Haha sorry ? I hope it really sinks in because it contradicts the fundamentals of what leo is teaching  this is huge stuff im talking.

12 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Salvijus This makes sense too. I think the answer is they are all one thing. Love, consciousness, god. There are no distinctions. It's all one.

Yes I agree to some extent. Nothingness and love are two sides of the same coin really. That's cool.

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Was gonna say ‘nothing not being love’ is a condition held by (?) upon love, but then you nuked the place with the mic drop moon walk, which we all know is the ultimate end game. 

? I have a feeling a didn't comprehend fully the previous post of yours. Sometimes it takes a long time to sink in what you write for me ? ?

P.S. just arrived my a course in miracles book. Lets see what Jesus have to say about it ? 16378438140212038658227510611744.jpg

Just now, Salvijus said:

Haha sorry ? I hope it really sinks in because it contradicts the fundamentals of what leo is teaching  this is huge stuff im talking.

Yes I agree to some extent. Nothingness and love are two sides of the same coin really. That's cool.

? I have a feeling a didn't comprehend fully the previous post of yours. Sometimes it takes a long time to sink in what you write for me ? ?

P.S. just arrived my a course in miracles book. Lets see what Jesus have to say about it ? 16378438140212038658227510611744.jpg

Wow you live in the 3D world??

I thought you were in the spirit world :o

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Wow you live in the 3D world??

I thought you were in the spirit world :o

Don't know how to respond to that ?

@Salvijus What is the snake art thing? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw the god of nothingness ?

It is zen primordial energy temple (dhyanalinga). I have a yantra and a picture to support and deepen my zen insight into the source of all things. It can be used to deepen ones meditation. I've even been in that temple so I have a strong etheric connection to it now. ?

a video on dhyanalinga 

Edited by Salvijus

Stillness is the source of all things.

6 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@mandyjw the god of nothingness ?

It is zen primordial energy temple (dhyanalinga). I have a yantra and a picture to support and deepen my zen insight into the source of all things. It can be used to deepen ones meditation. I've even been in that temple so I have a strong etheric connection to it now. ?

a video on dhyanalinga 

Can it help me if I just buy it and put it around me?

Or do you engage of specific rituals and worship with it?

@Salvijus xD Michael Jackson then? Why is the snake's head tied down? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

11 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Salvijus xD Michael Jackson then? Why is the snake's head tied down? 

? it is not tied down. It's a garment of flowers and an honoring to snake. The king of stillness. Snake can be still like a yogi that's why snake is used as a symbolism of an attained yogi in samadhi. Plus it's a symbolism of kundalini. Dhyanalinga can invigorate one's energies to grow faster.

Edited by Salvijus

Just now, Salvijus said:

? it is not tied down. It's a garment of flowers and an honoring to snake. The kind of stillness. Snake can be still like a yogi that's why snake is used as a symbolism of an attained yogi in samadhi. 

Wo we don't allow Slytherin supporters around here. Mods?

(If you haven't seen harry potter it won't make sense haha)

10 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Or do you engage of specific rituals and worship with it?

No rituals is needed. It's a primordial energy. You just have to sit in primordial meditation or in other words it deepens your aware of awareness meditation and makes you grow faster. I use it all the time. I even sleep with it. 

10 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Can it help me if I just buy it and put it around me?

According to sadhguru yes. If you’re receptive enough it should be enough. There's an element of receptivity to it also. Grace of dhyanalinga has to penetrate your entire being. Visiting a temple live can give you that receptivity and connection necessary. But it can be done without visiting the temple also.

Edited by Salvijus

Some say there is symbolism beyond the rope, that of a life no longer being led by the ‘snake’, like a self centered manipulative devil blaspheming every which way but in. I mean I don’t say that, but some guru’s do. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

39 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Wo we don't allow Slytherin supporters around here. Mods?

(If you haven't seen harry potter it won't make sense haha)

Yep, I like death and snakes ? . That's what self-realization means. Plungging into death, the core of existence. But it's not easy to explain this to people ? better not to speak about it. 

Just now, Salvijus said:

Yep, I like death and snakes ? . That's what self-realization means. Plungging into death, the core of existence. But it's not easy to explain this to people ? better not to speak about it. 

I hear you. I know I will have to face death for full understanding, but I guess that time will come.