Gregory1

People who do not use the word "God" are full of shit!

133 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is still something behind nothing, or simultaneous to nothing. be. absolute emptiness without qualities, is. exists. and by existing and having no limits,  loves itself infinitely and manifests

Manifestaion is secondary. It cames and goes. Nothingness doesn't come and go. It's the fundamental nature of who you are. Love is a secondary nature of who you are. Love is your fragrance. Nothingness is your true self.

You cannot love what you need.

4 minutes ago, BenG said:
5 minutes ago, BenG said:

I have a problem with calling some abstract idea of "nothingness" more fundamental than manifest creation. Manifest creation (love) is, as far as I'm able to perceive, the most fundamental layer of reality. Why would I put more stock is some ethereal nothing? It doesn't make logical sense to me at all.

That's because it's not an idea. It's the end of ideas about what something is or is not.

Nothing is not a belief..... it's pointing to the recognition that anything the conditioned mind comes up with to describe this apparent reality is simply a concept which can never be definitively known.

And no it does not make any kind of logical sense at all. ❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Manifestaion is secondary. It cames and goes. Nothingness doesn't come and go. It's the fundamental nature of who you are. Love is a secondary nature of who you are. Love is your fragrance. Nothingness is your true self.

Do you think? I would say that nothing has always been, there is no beginning in being. if it is always, it is loved always. If it has loved always, it has always manifested . nothingness, love and manifestation are right now, which is the only moment that exists. There is not like: nothing at the beginning, then love and then manifestation. everything is now, and now is always

12 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is still something behind nothing, or simultaneous to nothing. be. absolute emptiness without qualities, is. exists. and by existing and having no limits,  loves itself infinitely and manifests

There's nothing behind the appearances, they are empty of any real meaning purpose or value which is precisely why it's referred to as nothing.

Which seems terrifying because it's so unconditionally free.

❤ 

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

25 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Do you think? I would say that nothing has always been, there is no beginning in being. if it is always, it is loved always. If it has loved always, it has always manifested . nothingness, love and manifestation are right now, which is the only moment that exists. There is not like: nothing at the beginning, then love and then manifestation. everything is now, and now is always

Well there's a thing called cessation or nirvana or nirvikalpa samadhi where all manifestaion and and love and bliss dissapears. What is left is only nothingness. So obviously love and manifestaion is secondary. And nothingness is the fundamental source of all creation. At least it makes sense to me.

Edited by Salvijus

17 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Well there's a thing called cessation or nirvana or nirvikalpa samadhi where all manifestaion and and love and bliss dissapears. What is left is only nothingness. So obviously love and manifestaion is secondary. And nothingness is the fundamental source of all creation. At least it makes sense to me.

You must mean something else, cause nirvana is when there is such undifferentiated unity that love/bliss/ecstasy is at the core of it.

If it's just cessation of all experiences, funnily enough, that's another experience lmao

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

10 minutes ago, BenG said:

Thanks! I like that explanation. 

❤ 

@Shin end of experience is not an experience. At least it is not a phenomenal experience. Maybe a non phenomenal experience that can't be put into words becouse it's beyond all words and all qualities. Nothingness is the best word for it.

Yeah we may have some difference is what we mean by nirvana. Nirvana in my language means the end of phenomenal experience or cessation could be called

Just now, Salvijus said:

@Shin end of experience is not an experience. At least it is not a phenomenal experience. Maybe a non phenomenal experience that can't be put into words becouse it's beyond all words and all qualities. Nothingness is the best word for it.

Yeah we may have some difference is what we mean by nirvana. Nirvana in my language means the end of phenomenal experience or cessation could be called

Happy to disagree ^^

For all I know I could be bullshitting myself anyway (since it's all memories), but from direct experience, God consciousness felt more encompassing that what you described.

That looks like a "lesser" realization I also had, incomplete so to speak, cause I member that at that moment I thought this was it too, but there was more, and there is probably way more anyway.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin okey I accept that. But I don't see any clear objection in what you wrote that what I'm saying is illogical or is not true ? 

People who engage in such debates show me that they are not conscious of what God or Love is.

These debates are silly and dualistic.

Only ONE thing exists. That's God, that's You.

The end.

If you start talking about more than one thing, you're already lost.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Salvijus said:

You have stomach ache? Man I can't believe how similar we are,  except for that grampa story ? 

Haha yes. 

Omg you're conscious, I am conscious too! xD

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

People who engage in such debates show me that they are not conscious of what God or Love is.

Now you're doing the same thing. 

What I wrote has value. It was not to debate people. People need to realize that love is not the source, nothingness is the source. Love comes out of nothingness and therefore are one. Everything is one. Nothing and love is one. But to say love is the source is a false teaching... 

Edited by Salvijus

8 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Haha yes. 

Omg you're conscious, I am conscious too! xD

That's next level altogether ? maybe I can give you tips how I dealt with my stomach problems one day but not here ? 

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

That's next level altogether ? maybe I can give you tips how I dealt with my stomach problems one day but not here ? 

That would be great thanks. You can comment in my journal anytime.

I believe it's related to my inability to experience and process certain emotions like guilt, grief etc

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

There's nothing behind the appearances, they are empty of any real meaning purpose or value which is precisely why it's referred to as nothing.

Which seems terrifying because it's so unconditionally free.

❤ 

2 hours ago, Salvijus said:

The meaning and pourpose are to be, to exist. creative passion, manifestation of love. You could call it nothing or anything, it's what it is

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The meaning and pourpose are to be, to exist. creative passion, manifestation of love. You could call it nothing or anything, it's what it is

So? What does that have to do with anything? ? 

If love arose / arises of nothing / nothingness, even that arising would be a property or quality of some sort attributed to nothing, and thus not truly nothing in an absolute unblemished untarnished sense. Another way to say that (property / quality) is condition. Even to taste itself, to think itself, to know itself, would be conditional. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE