Gregory1

People who do not use the word "God" are full of shit!

133 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Maybe we are full of shit lol :ph34r:

That's true. I don't really know what I'm saying. But it feels logical. Plus it's my experience also. I haven't heard a good counter argument that there is something beyond primordial consciouness without any quality. All qualities and states are secondary manifestaions from that which never comes and goes and has no quality. You'd have to be some super logic bending avatar to disprove that ? 

All those secondary manifestaions are you also. Thats okey. But it's not your fundamental nature.

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

That's true. I don't really know what I'm saying. But it feels logical. Plus it's my experience also. I haven't heard a good counter argument that there is something beyond primordial consciouness without any quality. All qualities and states are secondary manifestaions from that which never comes and goes and has no quality. 

Same here. I can't know for certain what I'm saying is true, but it makes sense and it represents my experience.

This is consciousness. It's immediate. No matter what state you're in etc you are conscious.

But for those claiming Love is the absolute, I wonder if they are experiencing that now. Or is it a memory

11 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

But for those claiming Love is the absolute, I wonder if they are experiencing that now. Or is it a memory

There's probably some truth to it I intuit. But I wonder whether it's the highest truth? It seems more logical that nirvana would be the highest truth not God consciouness. That video on sadhguru exclusive shows that all these masters like buddha all knew about the infinite mind and god and love and choice to move beyond it and sayed it's still not the end. It feels more convincing to me personally. 

Edited by Salvijus

5 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

There's probably some truth to it I intuit. But I wonder whether it's the highest truth? It seems more logical that nirvana would be the highest truth not God consciouness. That video on sadhguru exclusive shows that all these masters like buddha all knew about the infinite mind and god and love and choice to move beyond it and sayed it's still not the end. It feels more convincing to me personally. 

I think if it's the highest truth it would be accessible and available at all times. So if love is the highest truth, then it can be pointed to at any moment. 

I can point anyone to consciousness because we are all conscious. But can the same be said the Love? Unless we are using Love and Consciousness synonymously then both are equally valid.

9 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

But can the same be said the Love? Unless we are using Love and Consciousness synonymously then both are equally valid.

Yeah we can point to anything and say it is love. All creation is love. But you need to be in a higher state of consciouness to see that. Everything is love but misinterpreted to be something else because of ego and low conciousness. That's fine. Everything is love is a good teaching. But nirvana is beyond it.

Creation is love. Source of creation is nothingness. ShivaShakti bro.

Edited by Salvijus

So-called consciousness is just the body's ability to see hear smell taste feel think.

Notice It doesn't go beyond that.

Hooray for consciousness I have the ability to do EXACTLY  what every other human is doing.

Lol it's just funny! ❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

3 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Yeah we can point to anything and say it is love. All creation is love. But you need to be in a higher state of consciouness to see that. Everything is love but misunderstood to be something else because of ego and low conciousness. That's fine. Love is everyhere is a good teaching.

Creation is love. Source of creation is nothingness. ShivaShakti bro.

Hmm. Well I am not a high enough state of consciousness to see everything as love. I see consciousness, or maybe it's better to say there is consciousness. 

But I still have blocked energy centers so maybe once I process more trauma it will shift.

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Hmm. Well I am not a high enough state of consciousness to see everything as love. I see consciousness, or maybe it's better to say there is consciousness. 

But I still have blocked energy centers so maybe once I process more trauma it will shift.

It's never going to shift into some unreal idea the mind thinks up.

That's the illusion right there. Believing you will somehow find something other than THIS!

This is all there is bro.... accept it or not!

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

11 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

That's a normal procedure of things. Yes. Everything gets recontextualized to be love when your eyes become pure enough to see it. Ego is distorting reality. Undistorted reality is love. That's why they sey truth is love. In that sense yes. But your true nature is nothingness beyond any quality. And you're also love becouse it comes out of you. Lol but nothingness is more fundamental.

Edited by Salvijus

You can't take enough drugs or do enough meditation to change the circumstances.

Enlightenment is the full acceptance of exactly what is happening. 

That's why it's called freedom because it's the end of resisting the current circumstances ❤ 

11 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

It's never going to shift into some unreal idea the mind thinks up.

That's the illusion right there. Believing you will somehow find something other than THIS!

This is all there is bro.... accept it or not!

Lol no man it's not true.

Want to hear something interesting, and kinda funny lol.

My grandpa shamed me for shitting on the floor as a little kid, I was like 2 or 3 I think. I remember it vividly. Since that point I had a fear of shitting myself unconsciously, so I always tensed my body, and I repressed the feeling/sensation of the anus/bladder.

Now I can feel into that lower space in my body, and it dissolves my stomach ache and it makes my perception more integrated and my whole being feels more aligned.

I learned a technique to process the trauma and it worked.

Edited by Raptorsin7

You guys are off in la-la land. 

If I do A, B, & C I will become the infinite and realize my true nature. ? 

There isn't a you so there isn't a true nature to recognize.

❤ 

Just now, VeganAwake said:

You guys are off in la-la land. 

If I do A, B, & C I will become the infinite and realize my true nature. ? 

There isn't a you so there isn't a true nature to recognize.

❤ 

How is my being shamed for shitting on the floor, and developing trauma that blocked one of my energy centres living la-la land?

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

and it dissolves my stomach ache

You have stomach ache? Man I can't believe how similar we are,  except for that grampa story ? 

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Lol no man it's not true.

Want to hear something interesting, and kinda funny lol.

My grandpa shamed me for shitting on the floor as a little kid, I was like 2 or 3 I think. I remember it vividly. Since that point I had a fear of shitting myself unconsciously, so I always tensed my body, and I repressed the feeling/sensation of the anus/bladder.

Now I can feel into that lower space in my body, and it dissolves my stomach ache and it makes my perception more integrated and my whole being feels more aligned.

I learned a technique to process the trauma and it worked.

Yes and what I'm saying is thats exactly what's happening.

But you're looking for something other than what's happening.

You're looking for a future event that will satisfy the feeling that "WHATS HAPPENING" is not already everything.

❤ 

What do you guys think of Bentinho's model? Would love to hear the thoughts of people who have reached God consciousness - @Leo Gura

https://www.bentinhomassaro.com/read/causalbody

You can see the model if you scroll down a bit.

To him, God state is not the highest, but the Absolute. Is this just a matter of preference of words? But at the same time Leo says that the highest must be called God or Love (if I recall), so it cannot be the second highest. I also know that I should do the work and confirm it for myself but currently being distracted by orange stuff (business) and don't have access to psychedelics.

Actually, here, let me screenshot the model from his site. I think the article is a nice read tho.

Drawing+2+the+bodies.jpeg

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

How is my being shamed for shitting on the floor, and developing trauma that blocked one of my energy centres living la-la land?

Stop blaming apparent trauma on others... suck it up and move on bud.

Excuses are like assholes, everybody has one.

34 minutes ago, BenG said:

@Salvijus

What is this nothingness you speak of? How is it separate from love?

That which has no quality of it's own is called Nothing. It's consciouness, pure awareness, Shiva. 

The creation that comes out of nothingness is Love/Shakti/Manifestaion 

Both are ultimately one. There's no duality. All creation is ultimately nothing because it comes out of nothing. But you can't call the source Love. The source is Nothing, the manifestaion is Love. That's why consciouness/nothingness is more fundamental than love. And consciouness is what you are, and consciouness has no quality. So... do you see what I'm pointing at? ? 

Nothingness and love is sort of the same. But if you want to be 100% logical than your fundamental nature is nothing. Your manifest nature is Love. Manifestaion is a secondary thing. Nothingness is absolute.

In cessation love and creation dissapears. Obviously love is not the absolute thing then.

Edited by Salvijus

43 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Both are ultimately one. There's no duality. All creation is ultimately nothing because it comes out of nothing. But you can't call the source Love. The source is Nothing, the manifestaion is Love. That's why consciouness/nothingness is more fundamental than love. And consciouness is what you are, and consciouness has no quality. So... do you see what I'm pointing at? ? 

There is still something behind nothing, or simultaneous to nothing. be. absolute emptiness without qualities, is. exists. and by existing and having no limits,  loves itself infinitely and manifests

Edited by Breakingthewall

@BenG i see. Fair enough. if you're new to nonduality it may take some time to grasp this that all manifestaion comes from nothing. Manifestaion can cease to exist. When everything dissapears. That which is left is called Nothingness/absolute/Shiva is the Source of all things.

If it's not sinking in at the moment it's okey. I don't know if I can say something to make it more clear.

Edited by Salvijus