Godishere

The dream analogy

39 posts in this topic

How is it possible the Self can awaken to "itself" I.e realize there is no self, no other? But simultaneously be viewed from another subjective perspective and not realized? 

Trying hard to articulate this question, but basically how does God awaken to itself without conflicting two dreams? The non dual and the dual. As our subjective experience is all we have, this is guess work. But I'm just curious on how this is possible? Sorry if this is confusing.. and I'm expecting an answer like God imagines everything or God cannot be grasped conceptually. But not quite the understanding I'm looking for.. although maybe this is limit of a human mind

1 hour ago, Godishere said:

But simultaneously be viewed from another subjective perspective and not realized? 

Time is an illusion as are all points of view.  They are part of the dream.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@Inliytened1 still 'here' 'we' are discussing it? ?

:)

Yeah - you play a video game despite knowing it's a game..actually you play because it's a game.  Rather ingenious isn't it?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

nvm lol I don't know what I'm talking about

Edited by WokeBloke

6 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

nvm lol I don't know what I'm talking about

lol 

I acted like Cary Grant for so long, I became Cary Grant. – Cary Grant

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

:)

Yeah - you play a video game despite knowing it's a game..actually you play because it's a game.  Rather ingenious isn't it?

E734ABEE-25F7-4933-935B-DAF4F34716E7.jpeg

8 hours ago, Godishere said:

How is it possible the Self can awaken to "itself" I.e realize there is no self, no other? But simultaneously be viewed from another subjective perspective and not realized? 

Trying hard to articulate this question, but basically how does God awaken to itself without conflicting two dreams? The non dual and the dual. As our subjective experience is all we have, this is guess work. But I'm just curious on how this is possible? Sorry if this is confusing.. and I'm expecting an answer like God imagines everything or God cannot be grasped conceptually. But not quite the understanding I'm looking for.. although maybe this is limit of a human mind

Self awakens as itself (not to itself), and thus is not viewed by or realized by anyone or anything else. 

Nondual means ‘not two’. Nonduality and duality, would be two. 

Our is two. We is two. Subjective (&) experience is two. I’m this is two. I’m and God is two. God and everything is two. God and concept/conceptual/conceptualizing is two. I’m and understanding is two. This and limit is two. This and human mind is two. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 hours ago, Godishere said:

basically how does God awaken to itself without conflicting two dreams?

What two dreams? There is only one dream, and from it God awakens. Just like you do when you are sleeping at night.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Self awakens as itself (not to itself), and thus is not viewed by or realized by anyone or anything else. 

Nondual means ‘not two’. Nonduality and duality, would be two. 

Our is two. We is two. Subjective (&) experience is two. I’m this is two. I’m and God is two. God and everything is two. God and concept/conceptual/conceptualizing is two. I’m and understanding is two. This and limit is two. This and human mind is two. 

Non duality   "1" 0 "1" lol 

God tricks us mere mortals by imagining distinctions between dreams and what we call real life lol.

Low and behold its all being imagined.

It would be easy if God had a physical form .. but to imagine up an entire universe, that's infinite, requires it to be formless !

10 hours ago, Godishere said:

The non dual and the dual.

There is no non dual and dual, this only exist when you try to conceptualize enlightenment.

If you awaken, the dual is the non dual, and the non dual is the dual.

it's the same fucking thing xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Can God truly awaken while in human form? Isn't that better described as becoming lucid? Because it still stays inside a dream and is aware that it's not real. Life doesn't end with that realisation.

7 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Can God truly awaken while in human form? 

God is not contained in a human. A human is just an appearance in God's universal mind, like everything else.

God can realize this, but only when it's ready to give up fantasizing that it actually is a human.

42 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Can God truly awaken while in human form?

The thing is, you're not in human form, never was never will be.
A human form is an "experience" onto which you project unconsciously an identity.
You're not more this human form than the screen you're looking at, or the air you're breathing, it only seems so.

Isn't that better described as becoming lucid?

Yes and no.
No if you think than being lucid happens in a dream which happens inside a human brain, otherwise yes.

Because it still stays inside a dream and is aware that it's not real.

It is neither real nor unreal, cause this is a duality that implies there is a reality, and hallucinations/dreams that aren't.
This is simply not true, it's all imagination, and this imagination doesn't feel unreal or fake, it's alive, vibrant and more real than how you feel right now.

Life doesn't end with that realisation.

What are you expecting ? Angels, white clouds ? A black void ?
What you're experiencing right now is already 100% full proof God.

God is a metaphysical singularity, and that's what you are.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

can a piece of a jigsaw unite with the other pieces into one seamless puzzle

how you gonna glue the pieces so there arn't gaps?

@Shin Thank you for you answers. I was maybe expecting some radical changes in my life after awakening but everything stayed basically the same. I guess the human misperception of what it feels like to be a God is responsible for that.

Edited by Tyler Durden

2 minutes ago, AMTO said:

@Zeroguy But to what extent? Am I imagining being me & everyone else at the same time? Or are others just empty vessels who disappear outside of my immediate view?   

You're imagining everything lol

God is love

And God in them

24 minutes ago, Shin said:

You're imagining everything lol

Yes you do. It is all God's imagination including this right now. Still all you. 

Infinite Love and Goodness.