Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQAAD

LSA Happy Caps Question

2 posts in this topic

Today i purchased these LSA caps https://www.happy-caps.nl/en/caps/space-e/. They are legal in my country. I have experimented with them 2 times in the past. The 1st time i got some deeper clearer perception going on. Nothing too extreme. I found them kinda weak. The last time i barely noticed anything.....

The good thing with those caps is that you can't trip hard but that is also their downside for me.. Because i want to significantly increase my Consciousness. They recommend not taking more than 2 capsules. But i think there isn't any serious danger if i exceed the recommended dose other than nausea and vomiting.

I am thinking to take 8 at one sitting for strong effect tomorrow morning.

Is this a good idea , am i risking anything? Last time i took 4 capsules but didn't get much going on. Here are the ingredients:

INGREDIENTS

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose 75 mg, L-tryptophan 50 mg, E959, caffeine 40 mg, L-tyrosine 30 mg, theobromine 15 mg, vitamin B6 10 mg, magnesium stearate, calcium dioxide, hydroxypropylmetylcellulose (vegetarian capsule).

Edited by SQAAD

This site says that i should avoid mixing L-Tryptophan with Hawain Baby Woodrose because they both raise serotonin... https://www.drugs.com/tryptophan.html

The total dosage of l-tryptophan i will be ingesting is like 400mg alongside with 600mg of hawaian baby woodrose..

Avoid using this product (L-Tryptophan) together with other herbal/health supplements that can raise your serotonin levels. This includes 5-HTP, Hawaiian baby woodrose, and S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe).

Edited by SQAAD