Aware

Which Game Do You Play?

91 posts in this topic

@Aware

"Every time if one is done with the attachment to desire, they are Me ..."

You seem to be ignorant to the wisdom: "I am nothing." I mean it seems like you haven't gotten the full picture. You got one half of the picture (That you are everything and everyone are you) very well, but you seem to miss the other part.

I am insignificant. You are insignificant. 

"I hope you can see, that I in fact, am aware that I speak to myself right now, sending you this. Rooted in self, concentrated on Awareness, I do not see any difference but one: Is one attached, or not."

I don't see anything besides your communication to me. Which yes, can be seen as a communication between two parts of the same ultimate Self.
But does it matter? I'm not you, of course I know nothing of you. I can't see whether you are what you claim to be or not. To do so I at least need to experience you directly in "real" life.

Quote from Alan Watts:

When we get to the state I was talking about this morning, where you abandon completely all beliefs, you abandon every sort of way of hanging onto life, you accept your complete impermanence (that reality is transient, evanescent, inconstant), the prospect of your death -- of vanishing into nothing whatsoever -- and of not being able to control anything, of being at the mercy of what is completely other than you, and you let go to that.

You see?

And this means that you even get rid of any God whatsoever, to do this fully. You don't have a thing left to cling onto.

Then what?

Then this complete 'let-go' flips around and you discover having made it!

A new way of experiencing altogether in which you don't need any God.

Because you are "it". But also, you don't cling to the idea that you're "it".

In other words, this is why Krishnamurti makes a certain kind of attack on people who believe that the human self is ultimately the Divine Self. He says, 'why you do believe in that?'. See, because if you believe in it, you are making it a thing to hang onto.

And so in a way then, you see, all belief in God is lack of faith. Has that ever struck you? You're still clinging! And so long as you're still clinging, you don't have faith. Because faith is the state of total let-go.

So when -- through some marvelous desperation -- you finally get to the state of total let-go, then you see -- fantastically -- that religion and anything like religion simply disappears; there is no need for it any longer.

It's like you've crossed the river across to the other shore, and now; you don't need the raft. Get off! Leave the raft behind. Now the other shore is actually the same as the this one (the ordinary one).

You know, when somebody crosses the river ... when the mountain is in the distance: "See! There's the other shore over there. It's very different from here, it looks nice" ... You can then sit there and say: "Hmm. It feels pretty much the same!." " -- A. Watts. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af815ksm4RU)"

also:

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

2 hours ago, Aware said:

Because I am attaining Awareness... I can only see one. And the only difference is: Is one attached to ones desires or not. 

I can't help you WaveInTheOcean, in further explanation, but will again share.

I can only say, read my post again. After that, as a result, one bursts. Why? Because one that is attached to desires believes to see many ways. But to someone who is calm, is attaining awareness, sees but only Awareness in all beings. There is no other way then yourself. You yourself must become the way. And this is always the case. One sees differences, due to he has a sense of self, and all those who are attached to desires, do exactly see the same, that there are many ways and believe this to be true. But to those who are calm, Attaining Awareness, know, they themselves must be their own way, which doesn't differ from others.

It seems, that people follow many traditions. But they only serve their Awareness. Forms seem to differ, why? Because people believe them to be real and those who believe it to be real, are attached to their desires, and think there are many forms. But to whom is attaining Awareness, this one sees that all forms are empty, and sees but one form.

All this and all that, all these and all those... Attachment to desires, a sense of self, surely makes one believe that there is differences in all objects, but one who is attaining Awareness, sees but one object.

So how does Dharma come to be? By contact, whereby one is not resisting and the one attached to desires throws anything that is not in accordance, there Dharma is born. Dharma is one with protection, and can therefor only be coming from one, and leading to one. And never shows many ways but one. That is You, yourself. And the other, well, I don't know anything about him.

May these words calm and bring freedom of mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

Nothing you percieve is an illusion.
Everything you think about what you percieve = illusion. ... The thoughts themselves though (The sense of them) is are real enough..it's what the thoughts contain of meaning to your true self that is an illusion. For example thoughts telling you that your name is XXX and that you are business owner ... that's an illusion... Cos you are not that. You are nothing (and thus everything).

I think here lies the problem waveintheocean. This is the root of your idea of being. I state that I am Awareness, but we discussed already, that it doesn't mean its there like being something (like with victim and raper).

Thinking you are nothing, is the polarized way of therefor being something (or everything). And this is based on a wrong view. Why? Because the law of everything states, everything is temporary in nature, nothing is permanent... Yet you can't there for be a single thing out of anything due to that its empty in nature.

Then, due to that this is the case, one state: I am therefor nothing. Which is still the same attachment to eternalness. (The belief someone is something (everything) is nihilism, and the belief someone is nothing, is eternalism. Its the middle way to take, Awareness. This belief of being something or nothing is thus an absolute trap) (and a classical one, the trap of extremes). The trap of something and nothing is a dangerous long cycle. Awareness, and polarity can be compared with the sun. The sunlight is always sunlight and  everything transforms due to it. However without this sunlight, what will be living on earth? The sunlight or its warmth is not something, nor is it nothing, just like with the body and awareness. Nothing, can't govern, nor can something govern anything. Awareness can and does govern, yet not being entangled with the process of this all, the warmth of the sun isn't something, nor nothing.

And to go to the bottom of it, one states due to thinking one is nothing, that awareness, isn't nothing, therefor it must be something (everything). And because its something its temporary in nature. (Nihilism, you the small particle in the big ocean of everything) Yes, this is like a splinter in ones mind.

Now you get the part about nothing. Nothing is permanent in nature... This with, everything being temporary in nature. This means, Nothing IS permanent, but Nothing has not a permanent nature (it would then be Awareness which is not nothing) (nor has it a temporary nature, nothing isn't everything, because its not temporary in nature). Awareness is permanent in ITS nature whatever subtle transcendental nature that might be.
And this is the trap where many seem to fall for... Eternalism (being permanent, which is nothing). Then you get, oh, we should use the word infinity instead, but its the same attachment to eternalism, the same extreme. Then Awareness in this view, through these glases of attachment to eternlalism, becomes a sort of something, even though temporary in nature, one settles with the fact that one is nothing after all, always beyond, there for infinity. 

"You seem to be ignorant to the wisdom: "I am nothing."

This surely is a splinter indeed, and I definitely hope it is highlighted clearly now. This view, and accumulation of thinking being nothing, while one isn't nothing or something, leads to immorality being chaotic and restless as a result.

That you are everything and everyone are you

Surely now became clear that I never stated that I am everything (nor nothing), not in any of my posts anywhere on this forum. (prove me wrong) and that this too is highlighted clearly now.

I am insignificant. You are insignificant. 

I hope now became clear that this is based on ones beLIEf that one is everything by being nothing, which is eternalism. (Awareness is all pervasive, can't be compared, so can't be insignificant, that would be like telling the sunlight and its warmth is insignificant to life on earth).

Some other points:

"Because I am attaining Awareness... I can only see one. And the only difference is: Is one attached to ones desires or not. "

First of all, do you really believe that you -- yourself -- are not the slightest attached to anything/any desire in your life? :>

I work hard in Attaining Awareness, and I am guaranteed to succeed. All signals are clear due to that. I have not yet attained complete Awareness, but am completely anchored, well established in Dharma, seeing one. Which means that only Karmic results are playing itself out, when naturally coming to its end, then I attained the Supreme. However this is tricky because I could end as no longer coming for a rebirth, this I prevent and will prevent consciously, therefor, I have choosen the path of Buddhisattva, which in turn, if you want to know, will take eons before I reach the stage of becoming a fully enlightened self awakened Buddha.

I'm not gonna be the judge, I don't know you. Yet, I assume - from my own egoic limited perspective -- that one who has attained enlightenment, i.e is not attached to any desire, won't bother posting on a random internet forum. But I might be wrong!

I never stated that I attained enlightenment anywhere in my posts. However, I am doing my duty, teaching, writing (many including yourself post wonderful questions for the book I write). Doing ones duty that is in accordance with ones core, is better then meditation, due to that one can learn to be free of the result of his actions. If one would do someone else job, although perfect, one will be attached to the fruits of result. So better to make countless mistakes doing the job that resonates with your own heart.

Are you a true enlightened master that has achived True Self-Realization? Or do you just pretend to be one?

This is of course apart from the subject presented here. That someone does or does not yet attained the supreme, doesn't mean one can't learn from such a being. Please understand, if someone is clearly less wise then yourself, refrain from this person if not being able to guide from your heart yet. If someone is equally wise then yourself, one should together work on advancing spiritually. And if someone is clearly wiser then yourself, stay in touch and learn from him.
One could state from someone who is attaining Awareness, that one has not yet Attained awareness, but have had its fruit already, and works and lives without sin, free from the fruits of good and bad regarding ones duty. Such a being is anchored, well established in the Dharma. Saying that one must have reached ultimate enlightenment, and then only then one might teach about enlightenment, is utterly nonsense, such thinking brings no luck of any kind. And due that this teachings are about enlightenment, coming from one that is well established, is guaranteed to succeed, there is not a trace of pretending. Do you yourself honestly think, that of all my posts here on this website, you would think would come from a pretender?? Someone who has fully attained enlightenment, is much greater then I am, if you find this already great, surely you havent have any clue what a fully realized one is like. 

Just teaching concepts like you do here is not enough. Direct experience is needed.

Nah, not quite true. The concepts shared here, and the techniques shared, are the teacher. You yourself must become the way. A spiritual teacher or guide, is someone throwing you on yourself, and when accepting and working hard, this going inside, and outside, and back within, rubs ones mind clean like two hands rubbing each other until both hands are clean.

Regarding being everything or nothing, or being nothing therefor everything:

Refrained from both extremes of being; one walks the middle path that is Awareness.

Edited by Aware

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

@Aware

"I work hard in Attaining Awareness, and I am guaranteed to succeed. All signals are clear due to that. I have not yet attained complete Awareness, but am completely anchored, well established in Dharma, seeing one. Which means that only Karmic results are playing itself out, when naturally coming to its end, then I attained the Supreme. However this is tricky because I could end as no longer coming for a rebirth, this I prevent and will prevent consciously, therefor, I have choosen the path of Buddhisattva, which in turn, if you want to know, will take eons before I reach the stage of becoming a fully enlightened self awakened Buddha."

Concepts. Traditions. Religion.

Dharma. Supreme. Rebirth vs 'not coming for a rebirth' . Buddha. Buddhisattva. Karmic results playing out. This and that. Ideas. Concepts.

It's all good if you use these things to understand reality.

But never get caught in it or claim the concepts/ideas themselves to be the Truth. Concepts and ideas can only tell something about the Truth - they can never, ever, ever communicate the Truth itself.

In fact to fucking 'attain', 'see', 'become one' with the 'Truth' , 'you' have to drop ALL ideas, concepts, beliefs. Drop it all. You can use them some of the way on your path towards Enlightenment - like to give you HINTS. But at some point it all has to be thrown away. Stop the clinging to ideas and concepts.

Because , it's exactly that... It's ALL just ideas ABOUT reality. It is NOT the reality.

Just like you say "walking the middle path of Awareness" ... This is an idea in your head that you're doing that.

"This belief of being something or nothing is thus an absolute trap"

Alright - first of all - you yourself claim to be 'one' who 'attains' 'Awareness'.
That you belief to be that is exactly that: a belief. It has nothing to with reality. There are truly none what-so-ever within your body that is attaining anything at all.

Secondly you can be both nothing and everything at the same time. In fact by pure logic (as in really pure, seeing very clearly) if you truly realize you are a no-thing (nothingness) then that fact alone implies that you also are everything.

Yes, to be nothing is eternalism. And that's exactly right - you are eternal. You were never born and will never die. You are truly eternal and infinite. I'm not talking about you as a person/Aware. No, I'm talking about that which percieves all of your reality - that "no-thing" is eternal and it's exactly the same "no-thing" that percieves "my" reality.  And truly you are this no-thing, you are not a person, you are not anyone who is attaining "Awareness". No, no, no. All this is truly just a story you are telling yourself.

"However this is tricky because I could end as no longer coming for a rebirth, this I prevent and will prevent consciously, therefor, "

You are very obviously contradicting yourself. You say we are all one. Yet you claim that there is something unique about you that makes it possible for you to not have a rebirth while most others will continue getting reborn. 

I mean, c'mon.

You are very, very obviously stuck in an ego-illusion.

You think that there is something unique about you that can either get reborn or for-ever-be-free-for-getting-born.

Whoever you think you are, Aware, there is nothing about that there can ever be either reborned or 'not-reborned'. 
Because Truly you are Nothing, and Nothing is never borned nor not-borned. It just is.

Happy new year.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Aware,

maybe if you want people to listen to your ideas at least try to write like your not some historic Buddha risen from the dead. It screams spiritual ego because there's no need to write like that, we don't live in the time of Jesus. Just trying to help

@WaveInTheOcean @SBB4746

Dear Waveintheocean and Sbb4746,

Its hard to pierce through what I shared. The language barriers in combination with your own views are what is keeping you from getting what is beyond I write. I can't write without any language barrier. One always must practice to see for oneself, otherwise, this discussion will forever continue with its limitations.

I will give another twist to it.

I continuously share about the actions leading to its result. And you got to the point that theres a slight separation, which you indeed got right! This is however due to the duality game experience that works on the law of impermanence. And becoming balanced governed by Awareness, happens through the law of actions leading to its according results.

So, I explained,

Awareness doesn't differ. Why? Because YOU as the stream of Awareness, will relate to it within yourself, contemplating your "personhood" that is in the way that eventually leads to seeing that you are multi incarnated, experiencing now, many streams at the same time in different realities, all governed by TrueSelf.

0. Boredom.

1. The law of impermanence.
2. The law of actions leading to its according results.
3. Awareness is the governor of all your streams in realities.
4. Awareness does differ from my Awareness. Although both are governors.
5. Awareness sharing their experiences with Awareness (graduation).
6. Awarenesses Melting One another forming new Games of experiences.
7. Awarenesses Melting and separating simultaneously as living one another Game.
8. The dropping, singularity experience. Buddha hood. 
9. Singularity and simultaneous experiences as a singular Experience. Pari-Nirvana. 
10... The list goes on. Shaping new laws, experiencing yet other games. But that goes far beyond what must be shared for this game experience, and I refuse to get into.

The forth, cannot be grasped, until one first secluded from society, overcoming the thinking one is a body and thoughts origin is the body, then ridding oneself of being a person (thoughts come from me, I own my thinking, I have a free will etc), then one rids oneself being separated from everything. And finally when realizes that those "everythings" do differ by their different Awarenesses that also govern many streams.

Here sense of duty is born. Helping other higher selves to get it done quicker as there is a stream in the experience where such other streams happen to be also, and intensifies the experiences, which IS part of the game experience. This happens through the streams they meet here on earth, like yourself. Out of all these streams that happen to be experiencing at the same time, one stream (or in rare case 2 or more) is reading this material governed by his Awareness. This material is grasped by the true self.

However, the stream level, if a lower stream experience reads it, although grasped and governed by a TrueSelf, will resist from his wrong views... Which is exactly why TrueSelf led the stream to this information in the first place (it can't interrupt directly, TrueSelf operates on the laws of the game). From this, after sucking up the information like you are doing now, the stream gets tired of certain loops (such as religions etc, family life etc), breaks them by seclusion and becomes more balanced (attaining Awareness), and moves on.

If a late advanced, or a Final stream reads this information, one almost and does directly relate to it and breaks in the case of late advanced quickly the last body identification ID that is related to conformity that is stimulated by the masses (society).

A definite rule is realized, when a Trueself enters a game, one must finish it according to the laws. Therefor I explain these laws, due to the limitation that Trueself must operate through these laws. This means, that if a stream is actually getting it, and shares what a Trueself would like to say directly to its streams, it therefor leads such streams to such a stream that grasps it, to intensify and let the game go on, one day ending it.

The grand deception Games played here on earth, that are the masses big institutions with their lists of "you may and you may not's", that can be categorized as either one is situated in dark or in light, that need both one another. That is however the Game one agreed upon to play. To be suppressed, realizing ultimately who one is, gain experiences and move on. The masses don't support what I write down, that IS the game how one is experiencing oneself.

So for the record (for the stream of trueself)... IF you truly think I just explain some laws... Think again. I gained a great understanding and am well educated in how this game functions and how this relates to experiencing ourselves and which loops one must break in order to advance. Yes its true... You are greatly fooled from life time upon life time by opposite forces of the game ruling and influencing a great part on earth through religions and governments and more, keeping streams stuck in their thinking of being a body, or being someone in their mind, through their power games through information, which is agreed upon of course, to experience the game of self-discovery, through a complex, diverse way of experience. To ensure this, they are not having the same goal, so it really is an actual try, ensuring self-discovery.

Keep in mind also, that those opposite forces, are not experiencing the same game, they happen to experience the real try to get people form realizing their true nature, to see if its rather possible, and love to experience it though that game. They on their turn have yet other rules applied... Which I am not getting into for now.

Of course, the one that governs your streams gets it.

Take what you need from this information, Trust YOUR TrueSelf, and Game On!

Edited by Aware

@Aware  You know this game can't be understood by logic or reasoning. Why don't you share how did you achieved it or tell us your experience so we can take some pointer to get unstuck in this life game?

Thanks for your post, it's good to be constantly defying our "logic".

:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

@Aware  You know this game can't be understood by logic or reasoning. Why don't you share how did you achieved it or tell us your experience so we can take some pointer to get unstuck in this life game?

Thanks for your post, it's good to be constantly defying our "logic".

No one really actually asked.

Just like you, and many others, that are not sequential as a trueself being Awareness... However Awareness does differ, the blending of it is yet another game, but not the earth experience... I went through the many suppressions. From my point of view, that Awareness does differ, I see the multiple Awarenesses being having multiple streams interwoven through everything that is the game experience on earth. As well some streams on higher densities. This is however a great power of vision.

This is not to explain, so I choose to explain the golden line, that separates Awareness from Awareness, which is the law of action leading to its actual results. And that there is no person involved due to that a Trueself has many streams. Although there are many trueselves.

In this embodiment. Already from a young age, I refrained naturally from a lot of society matters. I was uncomfortable about them. The masses and their ideas. I left home at the age of 12,  and lived with a lot of others with different backgrounds. I learned a great deal there. That surely something really is happening to myself and others and experienced the power games already from young age, the power games through their information campaigns, may it be government or religion, and other structures behind the scene I am not going to refer to in this story about this stream.

I studied a lot of different religions, and attained a high level of consciousness through them by yogic practice, experiencing a super consciousness for months. Then it dropped back to earth. To cycle once more through a deceptive game, to finally categorize them and pierce through.

I then learned a lot from Buddha's teachings, due to that he as well shared the same law, that does support diversity over conformity. And society is all about conformity strive, and centralization of power.
Although reading a lot, I became rich through inventions of frequency technology to help the sick, and help people that meditate by consciously constructing my mind. Was a top student on University level courses... But then it struck me. This is not it. I saw through the deception in the middle of my course, and saw through the investigations that there is a great deception going on through the information sources. And went to investigate this. After enough evidence, concerning a lot of earthy matters, from spraying campaigns to sophisticated lies through big companies, I could not get on with the education where I must shush.

I dropped everything, from all my riches, both material and money, insurances, being in registers, all of it. ENOUGH OF IT! First becoming whole again, my mind was bleeding.

And so, attaining Awareness, practicing meditation, and being completely dependent upon TrueSelves may it be my own or another, a shift happened. The illusion of Death could no longer held its grip on me, the knowledge about phenomenon being related to action leading to its results and how cessation of suffering, the knowledge of the end of separation game with TrueSelf can be realized was understood. I started to be one with my true duty. Categorizing seeing through the game, how Awareness differ from Awareness, and saw, that this can't be explained, so education must be focused on the middle golden line, that is through its law of action leading to its according result based on impermanence, that when if practiced as presented, will let one overcome the "I am my body" or the next phase: "I own my thoughts and myself, I have free will" and will finally realize Awareness does differ from Awareness, which leads to the fact how this game is set up, that some TrueSelves do differ, have another agenda, so one can experience self-realization.

Then I realized how to categorize the polarized game play and its Characters, that the masses never support, to ensure the self-realization, and this does also lead to the whole power structure through governments, religions and other related big organizations, that experience another game on this same earth. Which are playing the game of holding streams back from realization. (This is agreed upon, to ensure self-realization being valid). So exactly the triggers that are related to our body identifications and schooling teaching us based on being a body, from here on we think, thoughts originate due to our physical brain etc... Theories like big bang and evolution... And other deceptions. All is there to make sure that self-realization truly is self-realization. Which is agreed upon by TrueSelves.

I could write down a whole book about all the triggers, words, traps the whole bunch of it if I would like. However, I choose to explain through the law of actions leading to its according results. And by the law of impermanence. So that the reader, when done with certain loops, habits related to conformity, remembered that its through seclusion one gets further in attaining Awareness. (However, if people really wish the explanation I share now, I could re-contamplate finding some kind of combination).

The book I write right now, I go into more depth about the set up, and why one should refrain and learn to work accordingly with the law of action leading to its results. However, for those who are not ready yet, I know that the trueself that truly governs the stream you identify with being you, is well educated after reading my posts, and by action leading to its results, one will realize one day that I wasn't wrong, as being a stream.

Yes abrakamowse, and here I am. Your trueself that governs, did not led you to such information just for fun. It is for your experience and to learn to TRUST YOUR TrueSelf to get further into the game of self-realization.

Understand that many here on the forum, will just bombard me... Because they are not advanced enough and to much mangled in their society conformity games. Both characters in their own little game, may it be light sided or dark sided that they prefer, will always dislike the one that shares keys to balance. I pierce through this, because its their TrueSelf that picks it up, and the stream will by the action of reading it, get its results, which is always becoming more conscious of what one is playing, and becomes tired of ones little pretending game about a certain loop.. For example: Family traditions. Dropping it, leads to the result of becoming more balanced, this again to becoming more intelligent, and then this to self-reflection upgrades, this again to being more conscious about ones loops, again leading to becoming quickly tired and secluding from it... This goes on and on.

So, by completely becoming tired, I finally secluded, studied, became firm and steady, attained life force, became joyful, found inner rest and became balanced. An observer of the game without observing.

However, I do my duty, which is sharing what I came to realize. By teaching the law of impermanence, and the law of action leading to its according results. That is the golden law Your TrueSelf operates with in order to let You attain balance over time.

This works due to that one reads, one "forget" and suddenly remembers when he grows tired of a certain game loop. And drops this as a result, and so on.

Its just the stream that struggles, and keeps bombarding back... Which is fine, I answer if I see that it can also let others be triggered, or can use it for the book I write...

For now, I am here on the forum. I wanted to leave already more early, but a good friend talked me out of it... Take the information in, take what you need and move on!

Trust Your TruseSelf. 

- Aware

Edited by Aware

Thanks @aware for the post. Very valuable. I appreciate it a lot.

I understand parts of what you are talking because I read a book from the implicate technology center in UK.

http://theimplicatetechnologycentre.co.uk/

They published two books with the experiences of enlightenment that they had and wanted to share, and there I learned about the force that reality makes on us and how does it work to make us become enlightened by surrendering to reality. 

Right now I am beginning to notice how my true self does everything, and that what I thought I was does nothing, it has no power. But sometimes I identify still with the ego, some others with my true self.

I see how my body is moved by itself, no one is doing anything. It just happens and it is guided by all those streams you were talking about. But I am still seeking, thanks for sharing again!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

59 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I see how my body is moved by itself, no one is doing anything. It just happens and it is guided by all those streams you were talking about.

This is how I see it:

Think about a tree and the sun. The tree grows. But does the tree do something? Or is it just governed by the changing conditions? However, a tree will not identify with itself being a tree, sunlight will go on, also after the tree died out. Now imagine a forest, governed by the same sunlight... And so on. Now see earth, and sun being its governor.

Now lets pick a human. Complex, another world so to speak. But does it differ? Awareness, Your TrueSelf, being the all pervasive sun.

Without Awareness, your body is a lump of wood. (What would the earth be without the sun). But after death of the body, Awareness did not cease to exist. However a tree does not identify being a tree the same way a human would identify being a body, a human does identify (being on a certain level) being ones body. This of course ceases to exist when bodies time has come. The experience of identifying being body, is experienced.

The stream just is absorbed by TrueSelf. TrueSelf being all pervasive to its streams gains experience by the law of temporary and the law of actions leading to its according results. Its the rule to become eventually balanced, self-realization.  Because another stream of the same TrueSelf just gets tired of body identification, and secludes. This is how it works. (earth and sun is key to adaptation of life on earth in the same manner).

This builds and builds, until one gets indeed up to a point one secludes from the masses and their conformity, and this leads eventually to Realization that Awarenesses Differ from each other, and this is having the power of vision. Because one can discern how this whole game is set up, how there is an opposite incarnation force experiencing another game, trying to prevent self-realization and how they are settled in power structures on this planet etc. And also that this is accepted in order to experience the game of self-realization. This includes the masses that are favoring either light or dark, but therefor not favoring Balance. This also is in order to experience self-realization.

Yes, this game goes deep. If one would only scratch the surface about how our history might differ from what has been told... Oh, this shakes already heavy in the minds of the masses.

Edited by Aware

That's awesome aware. I think I was beginning to understand some parts of it.

For example, when you talked about the tree just being a tree. I thought the same thing, the difference is we are aware.

But I was feeling that our bodies have something that is capable of perceive that awareness. And animals also are a bit aware, but in a lower level. Right?

Just now, abrakamowse said:

But I was feeling that our bodies have something that is capable of perceive that awareness. And animals also are a bit aware, but in a lower level. Right?

You've got it! Therefor I refer it to as a more unhappy world, because of not being able to perceive for example what we have been sharing.

@Aware  Thanks! I really appreciate your comments! I will meditate on all this.

10 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

when you talked about the tree just being a tree. I thought the same thing, the difference is we are aware

Well, it is governed by the Sunlight. However think about the following:

TrueSelf governs many streams.

What if a planet is aware however governed by light. (Planetary experience?)

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Thanks! I really appreciate your comments! I will meditate on all this.

You're welcome!

@Aware  I feel that true love is found on no-self, or I think is better to call it no-ego.

In some chats/posts here I was talking also about a true self, and some users told me I was deluded because there's really nothing. How can you say that intelligence is nothing?

We are nothing, our lower self is nothing, but the true self is everything.

@abrakamowse Yes, from someone who discovered that one is not the body, nor the idea of being someone in the brain, or having a free will, then TrueSelf is everything. And even further one distinguishes TrueSelves accordingly to the law of impermanence and actions leading to its according results. Then everything gets accordingly ordered, the illusion of death lost its grip.

IF someone is stating There's really nothing (of course silently making it an object), he fools himself trying to say: There are differences in nothing.. It depends on what kind of nothing you are talking about (this is really ridiculous, conceptionalizing nothing). And this is not an act of nothing, but the fact of Awareness being the governor (which can differ from other awareness, but this remains hidden without seclusion). which means, that there is no one actually thinking, therefor its a result that one thinks: Theres really nothing.

It takes many streams of experiences to finally get to the point one finally sees through the fact, that thoughts do not come from the brain, its the thought that forms the brain and also form the ideas of brain as a result over time. This upside-down thinking brain to thoughts and everything, then everything is a certain belief, and there is really nothing. IT only shows on which level this stream is of that particular Trueself having many streams.

Late advanced and dominant streams, pierced through this illusion from physical to thoughts and other subtle things. So, this upside-down thinking is still a mark of Body identification in a sense that one thinks having a free will. (while there is no person, governing). And this free will belief, comes due to living other peoples lives and ideas... One then falsely believes he has some kind of choice, which is the result, exactly by not doing what truly resonates with you! However, its their game. The key to get out, is first to contemplate deep layers of self-doubt, by secluding from unwholesome information. Starting to figure out what resonates with ones heart. Until then, they game on, experiencing living up to someone else ideas that do not truly resonate, or explain their own being here on earth. And this runs deep, from what is taught on school, up to what they have seen on TV as the proper life etc. All still based upon how one should live ones life. Which does for one create self-doubt when applying, thinking, believing it is the right live indeed.

Of course, this thinking that everything someone states, or use of a concept to explain, therefor this just a certain belief one has. Like I used some therms used in Buddhism, is a silly try to escape, because this is based itself on a wrong belief, namely: Thoughts come from the physical, the physical governs the subtle not the other way round. "Therefor you are stuck in a belief". (Which is not the case, its their own result speaking of taking themselves false ideas of how life should be lived, and now thinks that such a being knowing the actual law, also just picked some belief and applied it just like they do all the time, some shopping here and there about how to live ones life).

You can't state that the law of everything being temporary, and the law of actions leading to its result is a certain belief. I say, this isn't possible because it explains our whole earth experience, not a single thing can escape these laws. (thinking this is yet another belief is exactly explained by the same law of action leading to results that they themselves live other peoples ideas seen elsewhere) There for not a certain belief. (fail to see that they falsely think that way due to their free will believe, while there isn't one having this will).
 IT can be labeled by the other as a certain belief, exactly because this person himself is having a wrong belief. However, its their Game, Just apply the law of allowance, let them experience.

To wrap it up: A belief, can only truly be a belief, if it somehow does not explain everything concerning ones self, and stands open for a better law that explains it better. However if it does explain everything we experience here, then if one states that this is not true, then in this case, this person should contemplate ones own belief system. However, to of course see that the law of impermanence and law of actions leading to its according results, one must first get rid of the deep imprint of conformity that blocks their view like clouds block the sunlight, which is of course, difficult to do.

Edited by Aware

Thanks a lot @Aware this post has clarified me a lot of things "I was thinking". I cannot talk to anyone about these things that you are telling me, because people will think I am nuts.

:-P

This is what happened to me when I read your post

844.jpg

The Matrix Game of Self-Realization

Readers!

I am going to set in motion a vision that explains the whole bunch of earth experience in a nutshell!

This is far advanced information! If not ready, drop it immediately and read it when spiritually ripe enough!

Be ready, I am going to speak!

What is the game of self-realization, and how it came to be?

Readers! Before you were experiencing the game on earth, you've had many other experiences. These experiences have only in common that you experience yourself. You can't die, and like to expand based on experiences. Readers! This means you cannot die! For you are not your body, not the idea of a body, nor do you have free will. These are results of your doings, your way of experiencing yourself as a TrueSelf. When your body dies, your identification with the body ceases to exist. Thats all. I will explain soon about your TrueSelf.

The agreement.

There is the agreement, that there is an opposite game, happening here on the same planet earth. Readers! This is so, that essence can experience itself through a massive diversity. Readers! Understand that this can be seen as the opposite Awareness. Meaning that essence became the governor of 2 opposite governors that are Awarenesses. One will govern the multi experience different planes. The other experiences sequential one body path. Both governed by essence. The to Awarenesses differ, and will explain its discern and how to recognize soon.

One Awareness is experiencing Self-realization. The other is Experiencing the Power game. Understand, that the real essence of it all, can't self-realize without such a game. Understand that Essence, can't experience power over itself. Understand that this is why 2 Opposite awarenesses are experiencing their game on a single planet! So that both make sure in their own way that they do can have this play it otherwise cannot play. Both in essence, serve therefor still Essence. However for the sake of later explanation, I must discern the ocean from the rivers, and the rivers from the drops, and how this came to be. I will get in to this later.

The law of the game.

The law of action leading to its result.

The law of action leading to its result, is the golden line where Awarenesses differ from one another within the game, and where each stream of a certain Awareness differ from one another, although governed by the same Awareness.

The law of the game is that everything always remains unfolding within the game. Nothing holds, everything is a composite and will due to its arising and ceasing always point to the law of actions leading to its results.

Readers! The law of action leading to its result is very deep, subtle, difficult to grasp, hard to work with. But the seat of spiritual mastery when understood. I will explain later, why so.

Which Awareness governs me?

Most on this forum are  Awareness governed by the Awareness experiencing Self-realization, the Awareness that is governing many streams at the same time, letting each of its streams be updated and upgraded accordingly to the law based on many different realities at once.

Few to non on this forum are Awareness governed by the Awareness experiencing The power Game.

How are these Awarenesses different experiencing, how to make sense of that?

The Awareness that is experiencing the power game, while the real essence is completely powerless over itself, because its all pervasive, is therefor not the same operating then the Awareness that is experiencing self-realization. How so?
The Awareness that is experiencing the power game, is sequantionally operating. Its singular as one embodiment Awareness as its complete. They can remember their previous life with ease, by a simple pointing experience to get on with what they were left doing in their previous. I will explain this later, in how it expresses in the Earth Game experience.

The Awareness that is experiencing the game of Self-realization, wile the real essence is completely self-realized, because its all pervasive, is therefor not the same operating then the Awareness that is experiencing the Power Game. How so?
The Awareness that is experiencing the Self-realization game, is simultaneously operating in many different realities. It has therefor streams here on earth, and in heavens, in some cases hells. I will explain this later, in how it expresses in the Earth Game experience.

So what am I?

You are a stream of Awareness, or you are the embodiment of it. But I did not came across anyone on this forum that is the embodiment of it. How does this work?
You are a stream of Awareness (shape of Awareness), that governs the game of self-realization, that is governed by Essence. The streams can be seen as different sun rays connecting to the same sun. It transforms many plants and trees and so on. The trees and plants grow and die, but in the meantime, due to that its governor remains, adaptation is also part in the game due to circumstances. Keep this last one in mind.
   The same can be said about TrueSelf, the Awareness as governor over the many streams. Bodies go, the streams are absorbed, and other bodies, get an update, similarly like with adaptation. And this is how Awareness, your trueSelf gains experiences.
   You are multi incarnated. This means that there are different you's, all connected to one Awareness. This means that there are streams in heaven, in some cases some streams in hell, but all are connected also with the stream you are as the one reading here. This means also, if you are reading this, that its highly greatly possible you are sitting reading the information from another stream, that is sharing that is connected to the Same Awareness. Understand that streams therefor have levels. There are mid-levels, very advanced levels, but there are also final streams walking here on this earth.
   The many streams get updates, through visions, dreams, during duty and spontaneous triggers on their path shared by another stream connected to the same Awareness. All operating from the law of actions leading to its according results. One reads something like this, it will let you think, and as a result you become more conscious. This leads always to becoming more tired about old things, you drop it by seclusion, become more balanced, become therefor more intelligent, you do better self reflection, become again more tired of other experience loops imprinted by society, you break them, you become more balanced, you become more intelligent... And so on... This is how TrueSelf operates through the laws of actions leading to its result.
   I will soon get into how this can have nasty experiences when coming in contact with Opposite Awareness experience and the laws of actions leading to result, which makes the game truly deep and fascinating somehow.

How do both Awarenesses express within the game on earth?

Although they must follow the same laws, actions leading to its according results... You as the multi streamed Awareness, are outnumbered... Why? Because there is one sub-awareness under the law of Opposite awareness, that has itself spread over many bodies. This makes them dumb, always following their either light or dark sided polar TrueSelves that are the sequential TrueSelves that are settled in power settlements such as: Governments, religion and educational systems, and more.
This being outnumbered, is the way they operate, get laws through, and can suppress by conformity. Which goes against your Awareness as a multi, that is only supporting diversity. Most counts count. That is how they get laws and themselves as leaders through according to their Game Experience. I will explain later how these people always get after death back in a position that continuous their previous work. And how you can draw a clear line of sequentials and how to recognize them by their signs they leave.

The multi incarnated streamed Awareness, can be easy spotted by the more adventurous, kind and more bold and always on the path of Self-Discovery in some way or another everything BUT in the game of  power and conformity games at the hight as the sequantials. Intuitive and quickly adapting to new situations. You can spot them in simple jobs, and are able to be convinced over time. Among them, when they talk, and share, a sequential, would not be able to follow the conversation, because 2 streams of a multi incarnated share very easy among so much more then language. A sequential is differently operating.

Where do both Awarenesses finally ultimately discern within the game?

First get a better grasp of the law of actions leading to its according results. As you know now, by this law, you get more balanced, and get rid of the experience loops (I will get to that) that TrueSelf must break in order to attain self-realization. However the rule of everything unfolds always also is running in the game experience of Earth, the sequential can by being one TrueSelf as embodiment by this same law quickly go on with where this being left in his previous embodiment. Because there is not a multi stream, except for one that spread as a great mass to serve each others purposes, one is just choosing its birth, and follows school, and feels extremely attracted upon where one left previously. There is no other stream that prevents it. This is how everything within the power structures keeps dynamically going on with their agenda.

Now, why we as a multi are not part of the club then? We can study also, right? Yes, but not up to that level. They are operating completely thinking in structured ways, while we just are not. We are having a multi experience, adventurous and not structured the same way, but absent from it. We get only more in self-doubt and self-denial if we go on taking their path. In their ranks, there are so many different rules, language barriers, laws, tricks to promote, and traditions held up, that cannot be possibly be working for a multi stream. This layer of rules, protocols, laws and tricks, cannot be pierced through by any of us, its not how we operate, its a thick jungle. This is where the line is. We aren't a party member, and never will.

How the other Experiences the Game of power here on earth?

Through every big corporation of power. May it be religion or Government. ITs always about conformity, that is how you can recognize the opposite Awareness experiencing its game, simultaneously holding the multi streamed back from Self-Realization.

Their whole system operates upon thriving upon itself. Which means, it just thrives and moves on by living on their followers. They know they just continue in their next embodiment. They sacrifice themselves here and there, that is how they push forth building illusion of choice, and they move on by experiencing the game of power expressed through conformity.

What is on the agenda?

In one word: Powerlessness. 

Power game is just to experience that, power, and conformity is the expression. Laws telling what and what not to do, protocols, education systems, governments, a world religion and government is also a cool experience for them. They chase after physical immortality, cloning (because its awful again and again being born) and the build upon technology discoveries. They will ultimately realize that the ultimate power is powerlessness. Its a valid game experience where Essence gets to know its ultimate power. 

What is on our agenda?

In one word: Graduation!

Self-realization. Understand that sequential path, is a very slow smooth path. And we have the intense experience, but the fast paced path. The graduation is when the sequantials are played out due to the law of action leading to its according results in relationship with the fast paced many streamed Awareness. Which basically means, that they realize, they are in essence powerless, and we realize that we already were so long here as long as Essence is, thus always.

What is the opposite Awareness biggest secret?

Ball earth! Readers! This lie is the biggest secret. When it drops, they can't reincarnate any longer due to the law of action leading to its according results. Which will mean they can be here, and can't be here, because the rest doesn't support it no more.
Why Ball earth?
Because it supports their big gravity hoax explanations. (I don't state its not a phenomenon, I state its just not in need for such an explanation as they have given). It gets rid of the random big bang we all are an accident that supports evolution theory, which must of course support a non-Awareness being. A nothing, that governs everything. We all came from a bundle of nothing that exploded in a big bang, that is their story. That in the beginning, there was nothing. And then came gravity, out of the nothing. Readers! Understand that each life time when such a hoax came to be, can be absolutely recognized as a sequential TrueSelf. This means Pythagoras, Charles Darwin, Hitler, and many others, are sequential incarnations. Don't see them separated from each other. Its the same Opposite Awareness, going round and round here on earth.

This dangerous idea of Ball Earth, is the biggest parasite for Multi incarnated experience Awareness. Because it leads to upside down thinking, to their own Awareness alike structured way of thinking. Which is painful, not in accordance, unrelated, corrupt to our understanding and not the path to liberation. 
Readers! Because of this idea, they get the chance to let you think that you everyone is just here on earth, random bodies, and just organized by governments. And not governed by Awareness. Readers! Because of thinking like this, they go on with their campaign, through education, mass media, monopoly games and religious dogmas. Understand that you think they have like anyone a fair chance to get into power structures as you think you do have. Readers! There is not a single one of your streams in their club.

Understand that if you entangle in their doings, their misinformation, you will try to get other streams of Awareness that experiences Self-realization in-line with the opposite Awareness. This is the corruption, the disease they spread through their power games. IF you see your neighbor as a stream connected to the same Awareness due to ones behavior that shows it, then one can drop ones hate. And understand that this being also is indoctrinated by society and their rumbling campaigns of power. May there be after reading this all, be understanding among you all. Overcome hatred by compassion.

What can we do?

Readers! I have been explaining this to you, as it is. I am well awakened to my true nature, my true duty, and can explain the whole bunch of it by the law of impermanence and the law of actions leading to the according results. Which together I shall name as: The Laws of Revelations.

Readers! By my explanation, the system shakes, the streams get updated, the information grid gets powered up by life force. Let us study this game together!

Readers! There are many on youtube debunking Ball earth, and a lot of other things. Understand that I can give you the whole bunch of history. There are more bones here in the ground than all sand crystals in the sea. You have wept more tears then all the oceans together. Readers! When you start your debunking campaign, you will realize the following:

- I am not my body.
- I am not an idea of me.
- I am taught through information campaigns and family how I ought to live and how I ought not to live my life!

You will quickly then ask: I might have not a free will. That I think like this, is a result. And what I do now, will be a result.

Readers! You are in self-doubt, deluded, indoctrinated from birth... Because you are multi incarnated, you can't attain your memory over earthly bodies for as long as you are not depended on Awareness, but on the Opposite Awareness disinformation, that is spread through society everywhere.

Readers! When the Ball earth falls, when the deception for you falls in part, you will realize quickly after how much else is lied about. How this indeed been agreed upon, and you will by your own nature understand how you can get rid of the deep imprints by seclusion, that I have been teaching on and on here on this forum.

Readers! there is one among you, one that knows how to discern the drop from the ocean, the glow from the fire, the saltiness from salt, wisdom from the wise, intelligence from the intelligent and therefor attained the power of vision, right discernment because of secluding from society, the sense indulgence, because of developing wisdom, becoming intelligent and being fully depended upon Awareness. This one has waited for long to share this information with you.

Take the information you need, ask questions here if needed, and MOVE ON!

Learn to Trust YOUR TrueSelf! You can't win the game, by fighting it. You must learn to seclude, detach from their disinformation, and Your TrueSelf will be attained soon or later overcoming the Body identifications and "Free Will thinking" and death (illusion of separation within you) will lose its grip. When lost its grip, you will gain perfect understanding about the law of impermanence, the law of actions leading to its according results, and how one can gain Awareness by cessation through seclusion.

Everything will unfold, Always.

Readers! My vision has been shared with you, it can't be undone as it will spread quickly through the interwoven fabric of life force.

My final words for now: Unlearn what you have learned be among other of your streams to start sharing information concerning the game, and above all:

Trust YOUR TrueSelf!

@Aware

Wow. The spiritual ego is big on this one.

I mean you're obviously lost, Aware. I know I mostly like can't help you, as this spiritual ego of yours has probably developed so big that you can't take it emotionally if you let it burst now. So you won't let it go. I understand. Just remember that as long as you won't let it go, you will be forever stuck on the path towards actual self-realization, actual liberation. It's sad, because you've come a long way, and I have gained some valuable insight from reading your posts here. But you've fallen into a trap now .. the trap of the spiritual ego (I'll discuss it further down below).

I mean, I'm lost too. But I acknowledge that I'm lost. The acknowledgment of the fact that I'm lost ( have no clue of why I'm here, what my agenda is, who I am etc) sort of makes me not lost, because you're obviously 1000 times more lost... Because if you are really lost, but believe you're not (i.e. making wrong assumptions of reality, that you hold as ultimately true) then you're obv even more lost by infinity amounts.

For the lulz I will make a last post in trying to destroy the bubble of your spiritual ego anyway. I know it most likely won't matter, but at least my post will _hopefully_ help some people not falling into your bullshit.

And it is easy to fall into your bullshit -- I'll give you this one -- because you actually write a lot of cool, insightful, relatively true things that are very useful, for example just to mention some things you've discussed, which I like:

About law of action leading to according results.
About the law of Impermanence.
That we are not our bodies.
That awareness of pure reality can be slowly attained by stopping attachment to desires (but here you miss something... you also have to stop to cling to ideas like you obv do).
That a person who rapes a monk himself is the victim and not the monk ( I liked that ! It's arguably very true!).
That the raper does it because of ignorance. Yep. And:
"Therefore I stated that the right view is: This situation is a result of previous situations, and this situation will lead to the next. We are the result of our thinking, heirs of our thinking, the accumulation of our thinking."" -- I like this very much, it's very accurate.
Also all your talk about Power games and so on.. it's actually a cool, accurate discription.
Your analogy of how trees are govnered by sunrays etc.. It's a nice way to look at things.. And yes in a way we are also governed by other things that are not part of what we normally would call ourselves.

But you also come out with a lot of bullshit. Let me clearify:

What you have sort of done, is that you have seen all the wrong assumptions that society has shoved into their people. You have seen that they are wrong... Just for example that we are a body (but also religion, power, money , conformity etc, all things you discuss nicely). So obviously we are not a body, I see that too. But your grand mistake is that you have started assuming that you're/we're something else then, AND that you've now created such a new assumption (all your talk about stream of Awareness etc) that you now cling to as the Truth.. And you cling to that like a child. So in a sense you're not much different than most. Sorry to burst your bubble ( I know I probably didn't, because you're currently blind (to your own spiritual ego), but I pray that you will in the future see more clearly).

In a sense, to use an analogy from Zen Buddhism.., you're currently stuck in the Devil's Cage.. Read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makyo

You say that "- I am not an idea of me." ... That's right. But your last post very obviously doesn't reflect that statement at all...You obviously have very well-thought ideas about who you are... all this stuff about Awareness, One Essence, Two opposite awarenesses, one awareness governing many streams... 

You even go as far as creating a sort of "us vs them"-reality. That we on this forum are part of one type of Awareness going for the self-realization game and that most other people are part of another type of awareness going for the Power Games of society.

That's super fucking dangerous to do. And it's a big, fat trap you've fallen right into. 

So let's just for the fun of it talk a bit about your ego-created perception of reality:

We have the "sequential"-dudes and we have the "multi"-dudes. You and I, we are part of the multi club. We are the wise ones. Seeking self-realization. Then we have the sequential-dudes who go for conformity etc.. 

May I ask, did "God"/Mother of Essence reveal this to you through an epiphany? Or did it ever struck you that your ego created this image of the world because this image fits very, very nicely with how you percieve the world? I bet my money on the latter, mate.

I can see why your ego created this image... because it IS pretty accurate.. and I also sort of like it as a model to describe the world we live in.. But to hold as the Truth and start seeing it as "us" vs "them"... I mean, fucking stop it, if you go down that road, you are exactly just like the sequential dudes you just described.

". I am well awakened " Obv you're not, mate.

"You are a stream of Awareness"
vs
""- I am not an idea of me." "
:D I hope everyone can see how this dude constantly contradicts himself .

Anyway, the most hilarious part of your last post was your talk about how the Earth is not a ball, and that this is a grand illusory designed to block us, the multi-ones, from seeking the truth.

I don't even know where to start here to be honest, because my own ego can't help see the retardness of it all. There are so many ways to destroy the whole "Earth is flat"-society, but in many ways it's pointless because they won't listen to pure common sense. Now the funny part is that they use the same argument of "common sense"... That because we percieve the Earth as flat in our everyday reality then common sense should tell us that the Earth is ultimately also flat... Hehe, it sure ain't easy... But for me, common sense tells me that the world for the most part is NOT as it looks like at first glance... For example: The world I grew up in wanted to tell me that career, familiy and money were important,, so following that kind of "common-sense"-logic, that would be the Truth... but obv it isn't... So for me common sense tells me; if the Earth seems to flat in everyday life, then most likely it fucking isnt...  .. Just as if the most easy thing is to believe that I am body ,, then precisely because it's the most easy thing to believe, then that should tell me that I am probably not a body.. hehe.

Anyway. First of all, your arguments for why the sequential ones would like to create such a hoax are extremely thin. I won't even bother arguing why to be honest.

Secondly, do you realize that the science that allows you to sit and preach your crap over the internet here is EXACTLY the same kind of science that tells us that the Earth is round? Can your ego grasp that? Probably not. The science that gave us internet, computers, cell phones, and lots of other stuff is EXACTLY the same science that came up with the -Earth is a sphere-model.

So if you think the "Ball Earth" is one big hoax, and continue to use techonlogy like this forum, then you are a fucking hypocrite (in a way) :D 

The guys who believe the Earth is not a sphere must then also believe that all the 1000s of people who are working with sending sattelites out in space to discover the rest of the solar system, the people who have been space etc (and people who have worked on getting them to space), that all these people KNOW that the Earth is not a sphere, but they then get paid many dollars to tell the public that it is. It just sounds fucking retarded. Obv if this were the case, SOMEONE or SOMEBODY would have revealed the hoax by now.

Anyway. I'm a VERY open-minded person, so I have been open to the question if I was wrong and if the Earth is maybe not round. So I have done some research and actually tried to look at the arguments that the flat-Earth people postulate... and 90% of the arguments are fucking retarded.

Let's have a look at this moron who believes and argues that the Earth is a flat plane:

In the start Dave says:
"If a pilot is flying around the curve of the Earth he should be dipping the nose down ... *brain MELTDOWN, HMM every what?,, lets just say 5 for the lulz* every 5 minutes to stay around the curve"

No he (the pilot) should not for christ sake. The centripetal force from the Earth (gravity) keeps the airplane always in it's curved bane around the earth. It's like there is an imaginary rope between the Earth and the plane. So what appears always to be always a straight line for the pilot  / the airplane is on a larger scale always a curved path around the Earth. To escape the gravity of the Earth the plane would have to have to reach the escape velocity ( 25,020 mph ) .. If the plane had THAT speed or higher, then YES, then the pilot would have to keep dipping the nose to follow the curve of the Earth, but since it has a low speed it doesn't need to!

"But HOW can gravity keep the airplane in a curved path when the plane is up in the air violating the pull from gravity towards earth??" .. Wrong question, wrong assumption. Even when the plane is high up in the air it is ALWAYS getting pulled towards the Earth. The reason it doesn't fall to the ground is only because of the presence of air/athmohpshere, where the airplane is designed to manipulate the air around the wings to give it lift above the air. The way the air moves around the wings gives the airplane lift from the ground.

Satellites and space stations don't "dip" anything down either when they circulate around the Earth. They are actually falling freely towards the Earth, but because of their velocity (which isn't slowed down because there is no air friction that high up in space) they never hit the ground but instead keep their circular path around the Earth. But in fact they are always getting pulled directly towards the Earth itself (centripetal force/gravity)... which actually ican be seen as NOT a force, but is due to the way spacetime is curved around the Earth ( a massive object ) so basically the sattelites are just following a "straight line" according to the curvature of spacetime.

This is how it looks from the ISS:

But of course, this is all CGI, right? hehe.

Also at around 5 minutes, Dave says that because the Earth is moving fast around the Sun (faster than it's own rotation), so we should see all kinds of movements of the stars around the pole star.

Wrong wrong wrong. The stars are SO far away that these kind of movements the Earth and the  Sun make in the space matters nothing to how we percieve the stars from the Earth. Not in the short term at least. Therefore it is only the Earths own rotation that influences how we see the stars on the short term. It's perfect logic. Think about it. If you are driving fast in a car on a road and look at things passing by you, for example a building close to the road... then that building is quickly passed and out of vision soon again because it's close to the road. But if there are a mountain long, long away from the road, then you can see the mountain for a long time, it doesn't move a lot in your vision field even if you are driving the car at high speeds. ... IN the same way because the stars are EXTREMELY far away the Earths movement around the Sun doesn't change how you see the stars at all (During a single night) ... It's only the Earths rotation that matters (for fucking obvious reasons).

Anyway, my last post here

Edited by WaveInTheOcean