StarStruck

What is the minimal that girls demand from guys?

48 posts in this topic

Minimum would be erected penis I guess.

Work on yourself guys.Please.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@StarStruck You should not try to mirror Brand. You need to find your own authentic natural style, which will probably be much more chill and laid-back.

Chill style can be very effective. You don't have to be zany and high-energy.

I know. I'm just trying different styles to discover myself and broaden my self-expression. Brand's style is a little bit out of my lane but there are some traits he has that worked for me. 

What really put weight from my shoulder is letting go of the illusion that I have to be perfect.  Girls don't even look at the things that I thought were important. 

Edited by StarStruck

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

I know. I'm just trying different styles to discover myself and broaden my self-expression. Brand's style is a little bit out of my lane but there are some traits he has that worked for me. 

What really put weight from my shoulder is letting go of the illusion that I have to be perfect.  Girls don't even look at the things that I thought were important. 

she only cares one thing in truth, can you bring home the bacon

you bring the money she bring the honey

thanks for attending my ted talk and you tube clip

Edited by gettoefl

On 3/11/2021 at 6:26 AM, Leo Gura said:

She will automatically trust whoever is fun and chill.

BE fun and chill implies as if one could by willpower or mental effort become that. But this isn't the case.

For being fun and chill outside is a side effect of being fun and chill inside FIRST. But one can't simulate feeling such inside unless he has obtained a certain world view and experiences, and, in general, has walked the walk.

If all you had in life was negative experience with girls, how would you "be fun and chill" with them then? No way.

Therefore, if one isn't fun and chill, one can't deceive others otherwise, or at least, this kind deception will look akward and won't last long. As a result, you'll become even more tense and non fun.

Likewise, if one is fun and chill inside, then outiside will take care of itself because fun and chill outside will come automatically, from inside.

---

All in all, if you don't have or aren't chill and fun - there's no way to simulate it.

And if you are or do have it - there's no need to simulate it.

Edited by rnd

Actually, you can deceive others as if you were fun and chill. But people on the deeper, unconsicious level would feel this crap. And therefore, that wouldn't be a good deception anyway.

On 11/3/2021 at 0:09 AM, Leo Gura said:

All girls are attracted to the same thing. The hotter ones are just harder to be fun and chill and detached with. It's because you feel she is hot that you start acting weird, needy, and try-hard.

Hotter girls also simply have way more guys competing against you to get her, so your opportunities are much more limited. And since hot girls are rare, you simply don't bump into them often enough to have a good chance of attracting them. It's easier to attract an average girl simply because they are 20x more common and available.

The one thing you oversimplify is this-- how do you find the medium between showing too much and too little interest? I mean, I know how to get laid, but this is one of the pitfalls I encounter. Sometimes, admittedly, I get a little clingy with women, but then when I notice that I overextend in the other direction and just become detached basically. 

17 hours ago, rnd said:

If all you had in life was negative experience with girls, how would you "be fun and chill" with them then? No way

That's why you go out and spend 1000+ hrs learning how to be fun and chill. That's called learning game. You learn it by doing it, not by philosophy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's why you go out and spend 1000+ hrs learning how to be fun and chill. That's called learning game. You learn it by doing it, not by philosophy.

Really?Kinda sounds familiar from somewhere. 

Guys that want easiest routes and someone to instead of them bring home the bacon?!