Alfonsoo

How can Leo call Obama of significantly higher consciousness than Trump?

70 posts in this topic

@BenG I'm a student, aren't we all? 

Edited by Johnny Galt

@BenG

And I'm not suggesting that I'm in some "ultimate state/connection", I'm speaking to my direct and that which I see as true, and what I see is, the people of the past, they had in their systems of spirituality, similar cosmic principles, universals, and it's because they saw reality, as, it, is, and yet because it's infinity, it requires many tongues and story's 

make sense? 

@Johnny Galt inappropriate like when uncle touches you somewhere you don’t like? in a time when breasts are still a source of food.

or appropriate like women having to keep away from the rest of the clan while they menstruate?
or women wondering if they may die of a severe illness, not knowing with whom to talk about it because their organ is not openly talked about, when they first see blood coming out of their vagina? ancient like that?

or thousands of condemned marriages because the wedding night which should be magical turns out like a nightmare?

appropriate or inappropriate is probably sth which is transported through the METHOD of sexual education. 

non sexual education is the worst – just feeding a perpetrator victim dynamic .

being against sex education is like supporting perpetrators. keeping organs a secret from their inheritors is not exactly what supports a natural relationship to the self. even in a disproportional sense, what if some males don’t want to become perpetrators but disproportionally are pushed in that direction?

just imagine you actually would have a body, but no one would tell you and you would have to realize that for yourself, having no clue what that weird thing of a body could be or what dangerous stuff could happen to it. i don’t talk about the soul instead – i guess because its an organ some people have and some just don’t.

Edited by mememe

@mememe Do better than putting words in my mouth. This is why I have held off from saying too much. Most on this site, you are like constipated little children who cry at the slightest sound. Did I say I was against, sexual education? Reread all of my responses because it seems you're projecting yourself onto the screen all the while thinking you are smart

Edited by Johnny Galt

1 minute ago, Johnny Galt said:

@mememe Do better than putting words in my mouth. This is why I have held of from saying too much. Most on this site, you are like constipated little children who cry a the slightly sound. Did I say I was against, sexual education? Reread all of my responses because it seems your projecting yourself onto the screen all the while thinking you are smart

If you got time, start a new thread on how you think sexual education should be taught to kids and how that differs from whats being taught now, i think its an interesting topic 

On 3/11/2021 at 1:37 AM, something_else said:

@Johnny Galt What exactly are the reasons you think early sex-ed is bad? In a few sentences. It was hard to tell from your rambly post but I'm curious to hear your viewpoint :D

Asking 11 year olds about their sexual orientation is pretty bad, I agree. Educating them about what different kinds of sexual orientation there are so they can start to consider it themselves on the other hand is a great thing. I'm assuming that was the intention of that survey

The best argument for early sexual education is that by the time a kid is 11-12, they start learning about sex stuff from their peers anyway, especially if they have older siblings or older friends. And then the question becomes whether you'd rather a trained professional sex-ed teacher taught them about sex or they learn it through the filter of their peers. Because one of those two things has to start happening first

The modern sex-education in the most "progressive" countries like Germany or Sweden consists in promoting anal sex, gay/lesbian relationships  as if it was the normality.  Kids dont have a proper mind formed and are like sponges, this is dangerous dude!

26 minutes ago, BenG said:

@Shawn Philips

Sounds like you're just a homophobe. Gay/lesbian relationships are absolutely the norm. That's why they need to be taught about.

@BenG I'm all for supporting people to love who they love, men loving men, women loving women, and yet are you suggesting we teach young kids that penis in poo is just the same as penis in vag? because some are speaking as if this is so and in fact I've seen some even encourage that we call the vagina a "front hole" so that we don't "discriminate". I don't think you realize the type of material being taught in some schools and nations. 

Nothing good is coming from this thread.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.