Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PepperBlossoms

Distrust, Burn Down, Bring Back, Utilize, Play

9 posts in this topic

I am noticing an apparent theme here.  We may observe things that don't add up and become angry and fill with distrust.  We may start to distrust everything.

Distrust appears to linger regarding the vaccine, the police, the military, the government, agencies, schools, our partner, our food, history, science, religion, atheism, spirituality, the law, our parents, our friends, our mind, our stocks, our bank, our money system, our body, the news, our imagination, our books, etc.

We may rebel against it, not wanting to accept it, wanting to question it, wanting to change it.  Burn it down, burn down the knowledge you have as you may not be able to trust it, it may not be able to know the truth.  Burn down the churches they may be ridiculous and may preach stuff that hurts others who appear to disagree.  Burn down the enemy before they may burn us down.  Burn down the military as they appear to bomb others.  Burn down the police they appear to be killing people.  Burn down the vaccine as you can't trust it.  You appear to be wrong, I appear to be right.  Don't tell your friends as they could tell on you.

But then we may see that when we burn it down, it may be gone.  We may be alone.  We may have nothing there supporting us.  We may have to fight alone.  We may have to build up everything on our own.  But wait, those theories appear to have developed cars and medicine.  But wait, those morals appear to have prevented killing.  But wait, those police appear to have prevented theft.  But wait, those books appear to have provided funny stories and ideas.  But wait, those languages appear to have aided in communication.  But wait, those rules appear to have aided in structural reliability, ethics concerns, equality, harmony, etc.

We may then see that we want the stuff that we wanted to burn.  We may like the imagined safety, the security, the notions of understanding, the notions of reliability, the funniness, the sadness, the boldness.

We may see that we don't want it but yet, yes we may want it.  We may see that we are scared to burn everything down completely - scared of destruction of what appears to be here now and what that may lead to or look like.  We may appreciate what appears to be here now and may feel conflicted with futility, confusion.

We may move from tearing down everything to picking and choosing based on utility, perspective, gain, etc.

Edited by PepperBlossoms

We may hate oil and gas but we still use it.  We may hate bomber jets but our kids work on designing them and flying them.  We may hate Christian religions but yet we let our friends continue their religion and our governors continuing to govern with Christian politics.  We may hate that people eat animals but yet we keep on letting the grocery stores and restaurants sell it.  We may hate pesticides but let people buy it and let the neighbors use it.

We hate it but yet we also don't care.  We see the forests getting burned, we see the oceans getting filled with plastics, we see kids getting shot by the police, and yet we do nothing.  We say, well, what am I supposed to do?  

We then convince ourselves that everything is okay and will be okay regardless of all of this and then we do nothing.  We see the animals getting put in grinders alive and we do nothing.

It feels conflicting.  We notice that we won't live forever and feel glad but also sad.

We are very confused.  We noticed that we have imagined and projected all of these ideas as problems.  We noticed that we as humanity have created them and are continuing to propagate them.  We want something to fight for but then, what is there to fight for?  Does the universe go on forever?  So then, so what?  Will this human life thing ever happen again?  Does it even matter if it does or doesn't?  We see there is no one to ask.  Are we to fix but what and why?

Edited by PepperBlossoms

It appears to be all colors, sounds, and imagination anyway.  So we may totter between it appears real and problematic versus it appears imagined and doesn't matter.

The thoughts say "there is a problem" but the thoughts also say "there is no problem and the thoughts are just thoughts".  The battle with the self.

When we are no longer operating from the perspective of a human, we may not care about survival from a human's perspective anymore.  It's all colors, sounds, waves, arrangement, form.

8 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

It's all colors, sounds, waves, arrangement, form.

Not even that. lol.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

2 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Not even that. lol.

Yeah haha um I guess like if we have no eyes, there is no eye to register color; if we have no ears, there's no ear to register sound.  Waves, arrangements, and forms require some sort of touch, smell, sight, whatever to register. 

Then its like nothingness or who even knows ha.

Sounds kinda sad but then there may be no mind to register emotions/feelings or it may not remember what it lost.

Ahh.  I have no idea.  It seems nice having eyes, ears, noses, hands, legs, thoughts, etc. for the time being.  If we are all one universal consciousness, then the me's that are still operating with eyes and ears will still get to keep on doing that and I guess this thing just keeps on going and evolving forever.  If this reality is like the matrix then that's a whole other thing.

If there are all these rabbit holes, uh I guess that's cool too.  If this is all a dream within a dream within a dream, well then I guess that would be another thing too.

The notion of no longer being the form as a human perspective self feels kinda like the last day of school where you had a good time and things are about to change and you feel sad that what you were experiencing is over but also curious about the future.

@PepperBlossoms Yeah, been there. It drove me crazy. Seeing through the mind has been exhausting. Observing it (the mechanics & relationship with emotions) is still joyful.

11 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@PepperBlossoms Yeah, been there. It drove me crazy. Seeing through the mind has been exhausting. Observing it (the mechanics & relationship with emotions) is still joyful.

@Gesundheit2 Can you elaborate some more on the "been there" and "seeing through the mind"?  What was crazy and exhausting about it?

1 hour ago, PepperBlossoms said:

@Gesundheit2 Can you elaborate some more on the "been there" and "seeing through the mind"?  What was crazy and exhausting about it?

I'm glad that I can't. I tend to forget past experiences easily because I live in the now. I seriously tried to recall the past, but I can't. I just can't really relate to my past self except from a meta point of view.

Edited by Gesundheit2