Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Terell Kirby

Leo's Blog Reflections: Unlimited Love

7 posts in this topic

What did you all take away from the latest blog post?

It was a powerful, noble attempt to describe God (and yourself) through using words. I hope that it got some of you further on down the path.

Edited by Terell Kirby

Best blog post so far in my opinion, really moved me, read it over and over again for a few days. But that "silly" and "you don't get it" attitude, which is just Leo's energy, is not resonating with me, and so it didn't have the exact effect of a loving teacher, there's just a weird energy going on - at least for me. Still extremely grateful for this !

I liked the part where he said we are hanging onto the little bit of love we have found in our lives, so we miss the infinite love. I think this is very true and this is why it is understandable that we get stuck

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

On 10/27/2021 at 9:18 AM, peanutspathtotruth said:

Best blog post so far in my opinion, really moved me, read it over and over again for a few days. But that "silly" and "you don't get it" attitude, which is just Leo's energy, is not resonating with me, and so it didn't have the exact effect of a loving teacher, there's just a weird energy going on - at least for me. Still extremely grateful for this !

Thanks for sharing your insights. And you're right, the language Leo uses is a reflection of his personality...which is one of a snarky person lol. We must acknowledge that God is speaking through him, and that act doesn't require that his personality changes. Same goes for us.

18 hours ago, Surfingthewave said:

That he's been taking psychedelics again 

Sounds like a snipe at him lol

18 hours ago, Bob Seeker said:

I liked the part where he said we are hanging onto the little bit of love we have found in our lives, so we miss the infinite love. I think this is very true and this is why it is understandable that we get stuck

True, I would say we are desperately clawing actually..

Its brilliantly written, BUT

Its one of those things depressed individuals with suicidal thoughts will read and might further convince themselves that suicide is the answer. 

Many people that come here are motivated not by curiosity but to escape their suffering. Which is why one must be careful when translating these insights into human language. Does Leo need to use the words "KILL" and "DEATH" as often to convey the highest ideal of love? How people interpret and act upon these insights might go in a manner in which Leo does not intend. 

Language offers us words that can convey the same meaning without the morbid connotation, like transience and impermanency for example.

The last sentence is a bit of Leo's ego talking. A kind of perversion of the Gift of the Divine, but of course that's what the ape will do when it is given the Kingdom of Heaven.

If there was a point to Life, it wouldn't be a free choice. It is precisely that there is no point to it, that it is Love. If you want to recognize this more deeply, stop being such an ape-centric mind and open your eyes to all of Creation.

Look at the ant, look at the grain of sand. Your quest is not superior to theirs, your point is not deeper or greater than theirs. You are not more conscious than them, in the Ultimate sense.

Unless it is deemed otherwise.