omar30

can you change yourself immediately in one day ?

27 posts in this topic

On 10/21/2021 at 11:12 AM, omar30 said:

I wonder if anybody can eliminate all his bad habits and begin new useful ones, just after thinking about it.

can I have infinite willpower over myself? 

I am not talking about sudden awakenings or a psychedelic trip.

can the ego-mind escape its defense mechanisms?

There isn’t that self. There’s the thoughts that there is. To seek infinite willpower over a nonexistent self is hysterical, like believing a thought could escape a thought while escape is a thought. Awakening doesn’t give willpower or control, that couldn’t be more off. ‘It’ more so highlights that as thought attachment. Unless of course thought hijacks that too. Then indeed it would seem as if there is a tug of will going on, but there’s always meditation. No tug in the sky, just in the clouds. Simply being considerate is more than ample. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Change vs. transformation is a topic worthy of consideration. As it sometimes happens with those who struggle with alcohol addiction. There can come a time when an inner seeing takes place and they may experience a moment of clarity. With that moment of clarity comes the willingness to endure the suffering that lay ahead of them in order to move past their accute addiction. The enduring of this friction within themselves is alchemical. It produces a transformation.

Sometimes this inner struggle moves one as well from the realm of mind to the realm of Being.

Below is a diagram produced by Dwight Ott, a former Teacher of mine of the Fourth Way and esoteric Christianity.

94A3CD8A-3BA8-4A2D-89BB-1788070A7AEA.jpeg

Metanoia, a transliteration of the Greek μετάνοια, means after-thought or beyond-thought, with meta meaning "after" or "beyond" and nous meaning "mind". It is commonly understood as "a transformative change of heart; especially: a spiritual conversion."  From Wikipedia

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

4 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

Change vs. transformation is a topic worthy of consideration. As it sometimes happens with those who struggle with alcohol addiction. There can come a time when an inner seeing takes place and they may experience a moment of clarity. With that moment of clarity comes the willingness to endure the suffering that lay ahead of them in order to move past their accute addiction. The enduring of this friction within themselves is alchemical. It produces a transformation.

Sometimes this inner struggle moves one as well from the realm of mind to the realm of Being.

Below is a diagram produced by Dwight Ott, a former Teacher of mine of the Fourth Way and esoteric Christianity.

94A3CD8A-3BA8-4A2D-89BB-1788070A7AEA.jpeg

Metanoia, a transliteration of the Greek μετάνοια, means after-thought or beyond-thought, with meta meaning "after" or "beyond" and nous meaning "mind". It is commonly understood as "a transformative change of heart; especially: a spiritual conversion."  From Wikipedia

Amazing answer

9 hours ago, Vision said:

What are the 3 key habits to implement in order to attain, or realize, Moksha? 

Suffer, suffer, and suffer.

It is the divine gift that will grind down attachments to the conditioned mind, until you are finally able to release them. Why else would you sacrifice the self, unless there was no other choice but to remain in the suffering state? Radical humility is beyond self-deprecation, to truly seeing the monkey mind for the source of suffering that it is. It is begging for the grace of the Self, whose light is always here, waiting to heal us from ourselves.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

On 21/10/2021 at 4:12 PM, omar30 said:

I wonder if anybody can eliminate all his bad habits and begin new useful ones, just after thinking about it.

can I have infinite willpower over myself? 

I am not talking about sudden awakenings or a psychedelic trip.

can the ego-mind escape its defense mechanisms?

I mean maybe technically it's possible but this is probably just your laziness/ego looking for a quick solution to things that take time

@omar30 Yes, though its probably not going to be easy. Perhaps its all that work would just be condensed into one day perhaps. Unless you, or perhaps you have to, also combine efficiency, in terms of maximizing the pace (speed of work completion) and cuts (cutting out unneccessary steps).