Someone here

What do you really want?

8 posts in this topic

As a human being it's clear and obvious what you want.  You want to survive and you want to feel good /be happy

But.. As reality itself.. .As God.. As infinity.. As Love..as everything.. As nothing.....it seems like you want everything.. You want sadness as much as you want happiness.. And this conflict in plans between the finite self and the infinite self create dissatisfaction in life. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Exactly how it is that it happens. Except I’d rather not have it happen that way. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

@BipolarGrowth glad to see you back my friend. Hope you are healthy. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

I want a few millions of dollars :D  Hey at least i am being honest ;)

@SQAAD that's a common thing to want as a human.  But what do you think you want as God? 

22 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@BipolarGrowth glad to see you back my friend. Hope you are healthy. 

Thanks man. I’m getting there. 

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

10 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

I want a few millions of dollars :D  Hey at least i am being honest ;)

Any chance you can use your God's powers to predict next week's lotto numbers? ?

I had an awakening recently which honestly points me into the serious consideration that I’m some angelic being sent in some type of matriarchy of soldiers to explore consciousness and go to new depths. This was the first time I experienced my angelic suit of armor. It was in every cell it felt like. It felt more real than a human body. It operated in symbiosis with my human system and already knew what to do like instinct. The angel cried on my heart twice which was the deepest love I have ever received. I got to see how the angels were operating in every facet of existence. There is a deep elegance, honor, and respect they have for all of reality. This was Divinity. 

So I guess some operations on Divine angel squad of awakening for a while would be cool. I mean it was in my direct experience, so is it really far-fetched compared to anything else? We have no clue what’s in the future especially if you’re pursuing awakenings often. I’ve had things for years giving me information to signal that I’m beyond normal human origins with multiple hints at an angelic connection. Maybe it’s true. 

Delugional.