Breathtaking Music For Empowering Your Subconsciousness

WaveInTheOcean
By WaveInTheOcean in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
This ambient tune... I don't know if it's just me, but... It does something to me. I can get shivers through my whole body listening to it. My vision can start to blur and I can almost get LSD-visuals if I meditate to it with open-eyes. To fully enjoy this tune I think you need an atleast decent pair of headphones + high volume.

I was listening to it and opened the PDF-Ra-Law-of-One-document that Leo asked us to do. I looked briefely at a few pages at 69 and 70 and as I heard this tune simultaneously my eyes randomly stopped at 'Infinite Creator" and I just felt a very intense sense of connection with something I cannot put into words.

I hope some of you will enjoy this tune. It's not party music. It's reflection-, meditation- music ... music that makes you question what the fuck reality is (in a good way) ... at least for me. It really vibrates deeply with something within my subconsciousness. And for that reason my awareness get's raised to very high levels, because I feel something is going on here.

Another song which I think can be great for those on the path is: Also ambient. The mid-song speech from True Detective is amazing. Relates to a blissful egodeath experience. cheers
  • 20 replies