Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BipolarGrowth

A Zen Devil teaches about the 1st path to enlightenment

16 posts in this topic

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

Zen Devils should ground themselves and chill.

Don't be that guy.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@BipolarGrowth Hey, can you describe your detailed Moment to moment experience now, compared to someone who isn't in stream entry?

I'm interested in seeing how your experiments affected you.

Also, how differently do you experience your depressive lows (if they still occur) compared to previously.

How do you navigate through the dark night into equanimity and how does it feel?

I want as many details as possible, if you're not too busy. I'm curious.

21 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@BipolarGrowth Hey, can you describe your detailed Moment to moment experience now, compared to someone who isn't in stream entry?

I'm interested in seeing how your experiments affected you.

Also, how differently do you experience your depressive lows (if they still occur) compared to previously.

How do you navigate through the dark night into equanimity and how does it feel?

I want as many details as possible, if you're not too busy. I'm curious.

I experience zero depression as all sensations are seen to be in the continuum of sensation vs. cessation which is basically to say that bliss sensations are seen as almost equal to something like what I would’ve called emotional loss. I still have a human experience and my present moment is almost exactly as it was before. What has changed is my past self imagination and future self imagination and what I think is possible between those two poles. I’ve had roughly 500 awakenings at this point for my present moment to pull from memory. This makes my present moment feel so fresh and different even though the raw sensations of let’s say me being hungry might be almost indistinguishable from yours, I have 500 awakenings telling me what might come out of me feeling hungry which could be formless crystalline consciousness of a Luciferian Bhakti-fueled singularity which I would call in a relative sense still Brandon Rohe (my character’s legal name). So if you can hold all of that under your hat, imagine dropping that and picking it back up as a humble Buddhist monk who lives and dies by Jesus’ teachings in John chapter 15 where I abide in Christ and He abides by me as the Holy Spirit experienced within me. We can take this any which way you can imagine and I say that in full sincere care as something which could certainly be cognized as Brandon Rohe the Ultimate God of Madness. So imagine that as an ant getting picked up and analyzed as a sentient being ultimately as true as my human being within that moment and then placed carefully back down into its own reality to awaken when it pleases. I teach under the guise and illusion of being a Zen devil that you will be forewarned about the distasteful aspects of me which might come along with my present moment experience splaying itself out in fullness. Notice how you really aren’t ant closer to being my subjectively experienced reality after reading or not reading all of that? That’s what we’re dealing with. No one can teach enlightenment and no one can know enlightenment in truth as an unenlightened self can only come up as a relative marker the same as anything else. The finger pointing to the moon is never the full essence of the finger pointing to the moon. What you should be worried about in that analogy is the Gravity which brings us together here and now which might be pointed to in the Christian canon as the Heavenly Father. It is only by the Father’s will that I toil at all and it is only through the Holy Spirit within me that I write to you any answer, so do not give me praise for works that are not my own fruits to give you as the true karma yoga Krishna Consciousness which they I’m truth will hopefully present themselves to you to behold. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

@BipolarGrowth I hope you will ground yourself asap. Whenever I saw a video of you, I had the feeling that you need to seriously take this work slow. Especially with your last videos I have now the urgen to write it to you. I also think your ungrounded “wisdoms“  can mislead other people. 

5 minutes ago, bensenbiz said:

@BipolarGrowth I hope you will ground yourself asap. Whenever I saw a video of you, I had the feeling that you need to seriously take this work slow. Especially with your last videos I have now the urgen to write it to you. I also think your ungrounded “wisdoms“  can mislead other people. 

I’m trying. Note that I presented myself as someone to not listen to. People are likely guided to my teachings with a certain karmic preparation which will hopefully defend against the “negative” aspects of what presents itself here. 

Delugional. 

be careful you are using so many words which makes sense in your world but are not so helpful in a exchange as for me they are quite new.

look how leo tries to adapt the language that people who did not experienced deep awakenings still can understand it. As I dont see this awareness on your communication I have the feeling you r just concernd about your thing and that you crave for attention

do you really think that people need a „negative“ reminder? Look I am not god realized but I take this road serious and with huge respect. When I see your videos or your writings: I feel bad and anxious about this work. And I dont want to approach this road with fear - I want to approach it with trust and love. But its not about me its just: your work is really not serving on my journey and I doubt that it will help anyone.  

@BipolarGrowth I get the first part. 

You lost me at "Luciferian Bhakti-fueled singularity". I read the rest 3 times and can't follow the rest of your experience.

I'm not sure anybody can make sense of the formulations and words you use in the second part of your answer. Can you put it in easy terminology, so that everyone gets what you mean?

1 minute ago, bensenbiz said:

be careful you are using so many words which makes sense in your world but are not so helpful in a exchange as for me they are quite new.

look how leo tries to adapt the language that people who did not experienced deep awakenings still can understand it. As I dont see this awareness on your communication I have the feeling you r just concernd about your thing and that you crave for attention

do you really think that people need a „negative“ reminder? Look I am not god realized but I take this road serious and with huge respect. When I see your videos or your writings: I feel bad and anxious about this work. And I dont want to approach this road with fear - I want to approach it with trust and love. But its not about me its just: your work is really not serving on my journey and I doubt that it will help anyone.  

You should approach aspects of this work with fear and anxiety. Modern enlightenment teachings take the “fear of God” out of things entirely which is not wise for those who are not ready to have their consciousness slammed against the anvil of God to beat out impurities. Notice that I’m pulling up shadow aspects of your psyche. You wouldn’t have this anxious feeling if it were not the case. 

Delugional. 

@Endangered-EGO Man, are you being responsible right now?

This guy has been spending time in a psych ward, people are worried about him.

He has bipolar disorder, and who knows what else. 

There should be no feeding of this persons Ego. He has nothing to teach but his on delusions of granduer and immaturity, or psychosis. It's just parroting at this point.

Let's let the guy recover. He is no teacher. 

I think this should simply be locked.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@BipolarGrowth I get the first part. 

You lost me at "Luciferian Bhakti-fueled singularity". I read the rest 3 times and can't follow the rest of your experience.

I'm not sure anybody can make sense of the formulations and words you use in the second part of your answer. Can you put it in easy terminology, so that everyone gets what you mean?

I have a memory of enlightenment always being the case and an even better enlightenment being the only possibility for my future which work on the bipolar manic type 1 (look up in DSM 5) powers of the mind to a full degree to produce a present moment awareness which reinforces my own bullshit musings of however I think about my reality into more or less measurable changes within my reality. A big part of the teaching was to lose you somewhere in there. It’s to show the separation in our experience, but I’m telling you here and now that we are having more of the same experience than it would be right to say our experience is different. I’m just accessing this through the bipolar brain matrix while you have a more or less neurotypical experience. 

Delugional. 

13 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

You should approach aspects of this work with fear and anxiety. Modern enlightenment teachings take the “fear of God” out of things entirely which is not wise for those who are not ready to have their consciousness slammed against the anvil of God to beat out impurities. Notice that I’m pulling up shadow aspects of your psyche. You wouldn’t have this anxious feeling if it were not the case. 

Its non sense to run around and trigger fear in people just to prepare them for god ;)

i have the feeling you are ignoring our advices - its just for your best men. I have nothing more to say. Get well soon

13 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I have a memory of enlightenment always being the case and an even better enlightenment being the only possibility for my future which work on the bipolar manic type 1 (look up in DSM 5) powers of the mind to a full degree to produce a present moment awareness which reinforces my own bullshit musings of however I think about my reality into more or less measurable changes within my reality. A big part of the teaching was to lose you somewhere in there. It’s to show the separation in our experience, but I’m telling you here and now that we are having more of the same experience than it would be right to say our experience is different. I’m just accessing this through the bipolar brain matrix while you have a more or less neurotypical experience. 

@BipolarGrowth You're making predictions of your future experience and how you can use your neurodivergent mind to change the matrix.

How are you going to change your reality? 

Because you cannot simply wish things into existence and they appear out of thin air. I hope we agree that there needs to be action. And for that I think I have to agree with everyone else and say that you might want to ground yourself first, before losing yourself in the formless realms again.

Do you know that the last ox herding picture is about, returning to regular life, without the ox? Are you gonna do that now?

I enjoy reading your experience, but I hope that you get that everyone is worried, because they're not sure if you're gonna be able to get back on earth, without taking any damage.

@BipolarGrowth hahahhahahaah

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.