Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
somegirl

Dating advice everyone needs to hear

5 posts in this topic

Saw these nice quick tips and advices on relationships and dating and thought it could be helpful for some people here as well.

Source: @mentalhealth.q on Instagram

Screenshot_20210928-201143~2.png

Screenshot_20210928-201153~2.png

Screenshot_20210928-201157~2.png

8 hours ago, somegirl said:

Screenshot_20210928-201201~3.png

This one I struggle with. 

In my experience, it thoroughly destroys any potential progress that could have been made if I’m the least bit nervous, awkward or worst of all unable to say anything. Everything I’ve read/seen suggests it absolutely kills you if you’re not on your best A game on the first impression. “It’s normal to initially feel nervous” That’s the thing, if you’re so petrified of screwing up during your first encounter you can pretty much forget about ever getting another chance because girls are experts at detecting that insecurity and it’s a huge turn off for them. You know what I mean? 

All the other ones sound pretty reasonable tho

4 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

This one I struggle with. 

In my experience, it thoroughly destroys any potential progress that could have been made if I’m the least bit nervous, awkward or worst of all unable to say anything. Everything I’ve read/seen suggests it absolutely kills you if you’re not on your best A game on the first impression. “It’s normal to initially feel nervous” That’s the thing, if you’re so petrified of screwing up during your first encounter you can pretty much forget about ever getting another chance because girls are experts at detecting that insecurity and it’s a huge turn off for them. You know what I mean? 

All the other ones sound pretty reasonable tho

It's normal for those awkward silent moments to occur in the beginning. Though it shouldn't let you be paralyzed. If it does, it means you're caring too much about the result of this encounter. 

I guess you can try to detach from the outcome. Anything that is meant for you will somehow find its way to you and won't leave you.

Approach these dates with abundance mindset. Like, they are not the only people in the world (even though you really like them). If it's meant to be, it will work out.