Leo Gura

Hypnotized By Infinity

77 posts in this topic

@jse 7 billion monkey-minds is what we've got at present ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Huh, so it just so happens that out of the infinite infinities that a life-form could possibly come into existence to. It just so happens that I was born into an infinity where I am not in infinite amount of suffering,pain and hell.  So out of the infinite infinities of dimensions where I would be suffering in extremely intolerably pain forever, it just so happens I have been born into this dimension. 1 in a infinity. Or should I say. Infinity in a Infinity. Or should I say Infinity in a infinity in infinity.

The problem with understanding with infinity is that its always one step ahead of you. You can run around it. Its like Hamster wheel.

For example 

Me: Infinity cannot exist because in the realms of infinity, infinity does not exist.

Infinity: Infinity does exist because in the realms of infinity , infinity does exist.

Me: Oh...... Well then that must mean that in the realms of infinity that it does not exist either.

Infinity: Yes. Infinity exists and does not exist at the same time. So both are true,

Me: But wait , if infinity is so infinite, that must mean that in the realms of infinity, neither of those are true.

Infinity: Yes. Infinity also allows both of those to be both false.

Me:But how can? How can infinity exist and the same time not exist? That means infinity existing cant be true.

Infinity: Your absolutely right. And your Absolutely wrong. For infinity. And Infinity.

Me: What do you mean? In the realm of infinity, I am absolutely right about infinity existing.

Infinity: *Laughs*Your correct.

Me: Exactly!

Infinity: Your wrong.

Me: What??? You just said I was right.

Infinity: I know , you are right.

Me: Yes because in the realm of infinity I am absolutely right. 

Infinity: Yes but you are also wrong.

Me:But I cant be because Infinity allows for infinity to absolutely exist as in the realm of infinity despite other infinities making it not exist, it surpasses those infinities which say that infinity cannot exist, infinitely.

Infinity: Your never going to understand me. In the realm of infinity, whilst that in the realm of infinity, infinity existing is absolutely true despite other infinites making it not true for infinity. It also is not true because there is an infinity that makes infinity that is  absolutely existing true despite other infinties which make it not true(not exist) because there is an infinity that surpasses that making it once again untrue (not existing) because there is an infinity that makes it absolutely true despite other infinities making it untrue.

Mind boggling.

@Lorcan Yes, something like that.

Which is where the concept of ABSOLUTE INFINITY comes into play. There are different sizes of infinity. In fact, there are an infinite number of sizes of infinity. But then there is ABSOLUTE INFINITY, which is infinity to infinity to infinity an infinite number of times, making it utterly COMPLETE beyond all additions, because it is ALL and NOT ALL. It's everything that could possibly be.

And the coolest part is that you can experience it for yourself. Because you are it.

@Leo Gura Have you had any Experiences of Absolute Infinity during Meditation/Contemplation/Mindfulness without 5-MeO-DMT?

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There are different sizes of infinity. In fact, there are an infinite number of sizes of infinity. But then there is ABSOLUTE INFINITY, which is infinity to infinity to infinity an infinite number of times, making it utterly COMPLETE beyond all additions, because it is ALL and NOT ALL. It's everything that could possibly be.

This makes me think of what physics refers to as Calabi-Yau spaces. Infinitely small spaces that are infinite within themselves. But yet they exist in infinite numbers.

Edited by cetus56

@Leo Gura Isnt the infinity of numbers between 0 and 1 the same as the ultimate infinity? i mean infinity is infinity, right, just something with no end that goes on forever, so you cant have one infinity being bigger than another, because you cannot measure them for one. 

Infinity times infinity to the power of infinity = 0.000000000000000000000000000001 times infinity

-1/12 is Infinity 

7 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

This makes me think of what physics refers to as Calabi-Yau spaces. Infinitely small spaces that are infinite within themselves. But yet they exist in infinite numbers.

These spaces sound a lot like they are connected with the big bang theory 

-1/12 is Infinity 

1 minute ago, Dodoster said:

@Leo Gura Isnt the infinity of numbers between 0 and 1 the same as the ultimate infinity? i mean infinity is infinity, right, just something with no end that goes on forever, so you cant have one infinity being bigger than another, because you cannot measure them for one. 

Infinity times infinity to the power of infinity = 0.000000000000000000000000000001 times infinity

0 contains all numbers from one to infinity because it is empty.:)

Isnt the infinity of numbers between 0 and 1 the same as the ultimate infinity? i mean infinity is infinity, right, just something with no end that goes on forever, so you cant have one infinity being bigger than another, because you cannot measure them for one.

When I read that I assumed Leo meant universes. Universes can be different sizes like expanding bubbles, and some of them could have absolutely no viable life in them, others with bizarre alien operating principles, other that snuff themselves out in seconds, and every comprehensible variation. Technically infinity can contain all these infinite universes, so I'm not sure where the infinite infinities come in.

6 hours ago, Lorcan said:

Huh, so it just so happens that out of the infinite infinities that a life-form could possibly come into existence to. It just so happens that I was born into an infinity where I am not in infinite amount of suffering,pain and hell.  So out of the infinite infinities of dimensions where I would be suffering in extremely intolerably pain forever, it just so happens I have been born into this dimension. 1 in a infinity. Or should I say. Infinity in a Infinity. Or should I say Infinity in a infinity in infinity.

The problem with understanding with infinity is that its always one step ahead of you. You can run around it. Its like Hamster wheel.

For example 

Me: Infinity cannot exist because in the realms of infinity, infinity does not exist.

Infinity: Infinity does exist because in the realms of infinity , infinity does exist.

Me: Oh...... Well then that must mean that in the realms of infinity that it does not exist either.

Infinity: Yes. Infinity exists and does not exist at the same time. So both are true,

Me: But wait , if infinity is so infinite, that must mean that in the realms of infinity, neither of those are true.

Infinity: Yes. Infinity also allows both of those to be both false.

Me:But how can? How can infinity exist and the same time not exist? That means infinity existing cant be true.

Infinity: Your absolutely right. And your Absolutely wrong. For infinity. And Infinity.

Me: What do you mean? In the realm of infinity, I am absolutely right about infinity existing.

Infinity: *Laughs*Your correct.

Me: Exactly!

Infinity: Your wrong.

Me: What??? You just said I was right.

Infinity: I know , you are right.

Me: Yes because in the realm of infinity I am absolutely right. 

Infinity: Yes but you are also wrong.

Me:But I cant be because Infinity allows for infinity to absolutely exist as in the realm of infinity despite other infinities making it not exist, it surpasses those infinities which say that infinity cannot exist, infinitely.

Infinity: Your never going to understand me. In the realm of infinity, whilst that in the realm of infinity, infinity existing is absolutely true despite other infinites making it not true for infinity. It also is not true because there is an infinity that makes infinity that is  absolutely existing true despite other infinties which make it not true(not exist) because there is an infinity that surpasses that making it once again untrue (not existing) because there is an infinity that makes it absolutely true despite other infinities making it untrue.

Mind boggling.

Very very interesting passage you wrote here.

6 hours ago, Lorcan said:

Huh, so it just so happens that out of the infinite infinities that a life-form could possibly come into existence to. It just so happens that I was born into an infinity where I am not in infinite amount of suffering,pain and hell.  So out of the infinite infinities of dimensions where I would be suffering in extremely intolerably pain forever, it just so happens I have been born into this dimension.

I noticed something that I want to share according to what you wrote here. Take a look at these two "religions."

Christianity:

Heaven, Earth, Hell

Buddhism:

To Enjoy, To Love, To Suffer

Like I said in my post here, when you awake from an enlightenment experience, you are left with a 'feeling' (huge residue of) 'divine love' and 'bliss.' This relates to peace, not suffering. If the person wants to head toward peace (in an infinite way), then do things in one's life that will bring about peace in this world. After all, all is you.

8 hours ago, Dodoster said:

Actually, this has been proven false by Cantor. It IS possible to measure sizes of infinity, and there are infinitely many sizes of infinity. And finally, Absolute Infinity, which is beyond them all.

As an example, the infinite amount of real numbers between 0 and 1 is LARGER than the infinite amount of whole numbers between 0 and infinity!

To understand this, you have to study set theory.

I will talk about this in a new video.

Guess what Cantor called absolute mathematical infinity?

God

Smart cookie that one ;)

8 hours ago, Neo said:

When I read that I assumed Leo meant universes. Universes can be different sizes like expanding bubbles, and some of them could have absolutely no viable life in them, others with bizarre alien operating principles, other that snuff themselves out in seconds, and every comprehensible variation. Technically infinity can contain all these infinite universes, so I'm not sure where the infinite infinities come in.

Consider: when you look at your hand. It's infinite. What if it continues on for infinity, without an end? And that's just one hand, on one creature, on one planet, in one solar system, in one galaxy, in one universe.

Going to wait on that video on infinity, cause i cant understand how one thing without an end ccan be smaller than another without an end. It goes on forever. Maybe if you take a snapshot at a given time one will be bigger, but ultimately they are all one infinity, never ending and ever expanding in all directions - and all infinities are that (maybe from a different angle?), just as the saying that all of us are god - maybe its the same thing.

Like the turtle and the rabbit - in infinity,  it doesn't matter what speed they go at, they're both going to be even, because there is always +1, unless the rabbit stops running, in which case he is no longer infinity, cause he stopped the plus one, in which case, our favourite turtle wins.

Edited by Dodoster

-1/12 is Infinity 

6 hours ago, Dodoster said:

Going to wait on that video on infinity, cause i cant understand how one thing without an end ccan be smaller than another without an end. It goes on forever. Maybe if you take a snapshot at a given time one will be bigger, but ultimately they are all one infinity, never ending and ever expanding in all directions - and all infinities are that (maybe from a different angle?), just as the saying that all of us are god - maybe its the same thing.

Like the turtle and the rabbit - in infinity,  it doesn't matter what speed they go at, they're both going to be even, because there is always +1, unless the rabbit stops running, in which case he is no longer infinity, cause he stopped the plus one, in which case, our favourite turtle wins.

@Dodoster Check out The Banach-Tarski Paradox. It gets pretty deep so common sense doesn't really apply here.

1 hour ago, cetus56 said:

@Dodoster Check out The Banach-Tarski Paradox. It gets pretty deep so common sense doesn't really apply here.

Doesn't this actually prove that something (an infinity)  that might look smaller is actually the same as the " bigger" infinity? 

Edited by Dodoster

-1/12 is Infinity 

This thread seems like its going to be Infinite with posts lol.

@Dodoster

2 hours ago, Dodoster said:

Doesn't this actually prove that something (an infinity)  that might look smaller is actually the same as the " bigger" infinity? 

Yea, it is a paradox. Size has no bearing over any of this. It also seems to be self replicating at the same time. Something can come out of seemingly nothing from nowhere. That's where the common sense needs to be thrown out. Is there really any difference between what is infinitely small from what is infinitely large? Infinity is infinity. *just talking about this moves us out of this dimension. This is why the common sense in not applicable here.

234-the-banach-tarski-miracle.pngHere is an excerpt from Allen Watts The art of contemplation We believe so firmly in the maxim "ex nihilo nihil fit" – "nothing can come out of nothing" – that it is almost impossible for us to see that emptiness is the essential prerequisite for every form of being, unless we can conceive that space has some structure concealed from our senses.

Edited by cetus56

21 hours ago, Lha Bho said:

@Leo Gura Have you had any Experiences of Absolute Infinity during Meditation/Contemplation/Mindfulness without 5-MeO-DMT?

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

23 hours ago, Lha Bho said:

I've experienced what I would call "minor" infinity or Holy Spirit or Atman during a meditation retreat.

Absolute Infinity I think is what they call Brahman, and that is so much deeper than Atman that it's like a million times deeper. And that I've only experienced that on 5-meo. To me it seems unimaginable to experience it through human means alone, but clearly people have done it. I must admit I'm not a very good meditator or contemplator. My mind isn't built for high creativity, not one-pointed focus.

And I suspect that there is a much deeper version of it yet to discover.

But just getting a 10 second glimpse of Brahman is enough to change your entire life forever. Your realize in an instant that all of life and physical reality is just a dream.