Who Knows

Suffering

28 posts in this topic

@Paulo Barbosa To be honest I think, desire. Boredom. Just to experience himself, he must divide, being in polarity at some point, to play the game from one side, and then the other side to realize his wholeness that Awareness always was, is and shall be.

You are not separated. Never was, its only an illusion.

Edited by Aware

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

But that denies one of the principles that God is both all-good and all-powerful. Either He cannot or He will not cease suffering to exist. And that to me is a paradox. 

@Aware Maybe if I take a 5MeoDmt shot as Leo did I get to see things from a non dualistic perspective. Until then, my logic mind will try to find out what the heck is going on.

Thank you so much for indulging my questions and I wish you a very good life!!!

Ok, let us pretend a world without suffering:

1) stones seems to not feel anything, so such world could be made from stones alone. Boring.

2) then another example would be world full of equal creatures experiencing equally intense orgasm all the time. Even more boring. And nothing to do about it cause it would be impossible to get more intense orgasm or even less intense without creating suffering.

What else ?

@Paulo Barbosa picture your version of world without suffering !

1 hour ago, Paulo Barbosa said:

God is both all-good and all-powerful. Either He cannot or He will not cease suffering to exist. And that to me is a paradox. 

God has given you absolute freedom, you can choose to suffer, you can choose bliss. Without freedom to suffer you can't grow, without suffering you will remain unconscious, it is the experience of suffering which makes you realize bliss. Without any darkness can you realize existence of light ?

1 hour ago, Paulo Barbosa said:

God is all-good

No, God is everything. If God is all good, where bad , evil comes from ? 

3 hours ago, Paulo Barbosa said:

@Aware And the question:  why would an infinitely loving God create a world where suffering exists?

There's no suffering. We need to learn that. We suffer because we don't accept reality, like a kid suffer when he knows Santa are his/her parents.

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16