sleep

Salvia divinorum's potential for spiritual work?

24 posts in this topic

Try it once if you want. Don't go for more than 10x extract. This shit is so interesting and yet dangerous for your mental health. The things you experience are no joke but it won't do much for your understanding if you are not very advanced with this work. It's not a pleasurable experience at all. 

salvia is interesting to see how weird things can get. Like: reality is a demonic cry between heartbroken and festive. everything is fragmented and behind the substance of reality rebounds. you're bouncing and the walls of your house are evil. the goddess kali approaches you and wants to kiss you. you don't see her but you feel her spirit, her enormous tension. you see colorful monkeys with geometric shapes that perform a sinister, rhythmic, syncopated dance  . everything is spicy and wrinkled. reality wrinkles. in the middle of this party you can't think: wow, this thing is strange. nothing, you can just live all that madness without a second to get out of the situation. a roller coaster of varied follies. interesting but I do not see the spiritual utility. it is a masochistic, aggressive, cutting substance. the times I have repeated it, after a second of doing it I have had the overwhelming feeling of: no, not this again. I guess I'll never do it again, although on the other hand I don't like being afraid of a psychedelic

Edited by Breakingthewall

22 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

I believe this is what you're looking for.

nope i don't think it's this one.

he talked about being in nepal and he and an other guy wanted the same girl or something

To be fair with everything and if you truly want to use psychedelics for spiritual growth, the best one is to use Ayhuasca. See Ayhuasca is a natural brew that contains pure N,N, DMT which is natural to our bodies, stores in our pineal gland and all living things from plans and insects to animals and humans have DMT in them. The best way to drink this sacred medicine is in circle of people whereas everyone sort of shares their energy. All others sort of are more of a trip while Ayhuasca is a journey, its smooth, friendly and healing. Mushrooms is a different story but similar can be said about them.