OBEler

Magic Truffle Grow Kit arrived. What is this. Help!

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I am new to shrooms and today my first grow Kit magic truffle atlantis arrived. Jut this, nothing else. On the website it is said:" Remove the lid of the box, and keep it open for three days with a fresh kitchen towel over it."

Where should the box being placed during the 3 days after removing the lid? In the fride? In room temperature?In a dark room? In sunlight?

And can you see the picture, are the truffles ok? from the back and the side it looks moldy. Can I still eat these?

IMG_backSideFront.jpg

Edited by OBEler

You got it backwards. First you do the research and then place the order ?

Room temperature (20-23 degrees celsius) and somewhere with a shadow 

Edited by Jakuchu

On 9/24/2021 at 6:24 PM, Aleister Crowleyy said:

How is this not banned @Leo Gura. Research your how to's on your own time not on this forum. This is not a drug how-to forum. 

Why would this be banned? Psychedelics are one of the main topics of this forum. There are official megathreads for specific psychedelics and Leo himself posted a video about "how to plug psychedelics" on the blog.

@Lazertazer

4 hours ago, Lazertazer said:

Why would this be banned? Psychedelics are one of the main topics of this forum. There are official megathreads for specific psychedelics and Leo himself posted a video about "how to plug psychedelics" on the blog.

He is referring to the OP's post breaking one of the guidelines for sourcing drugs and psychedelics, which can lead to the user being banned.

Locked for asking about how to source drugs. Growing mushrooms is a source of drugs.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.