Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BeHereNow

I finally achieved the understanding of Love

4 posts in this topic

I've been awakened for some time now but I struggled to understand why consciousness was love itself instead of it being another thing imagined by God. Until it hit me today.

It's so beautiful. I can barely put it into words... A book the size of a million Bibles couldn't properly describe it. I literally said "Oh my God!" when it dawned on me, it was one of those moments.

You're basically chasing the same thing you're running away from. It's not a bug, it's a feature. That's how I would say it.

All it took was 1000s of hours of introspective contemplation and admittedly a ridiculous amount of weed. Never touched a psychedelic.

Well I finally got the message, I suppose it's time I should hang up the phone.

Peace.

1 minute ago, BeHereNow said:

You're basically chasing the same thing you're running away from. It's not a bug, it's a feature.

Yep! :D

2 hours ago, BeHereNow said:

Well I finally got the message, I suppose it's time I should hang up the phone.

You saw a few hairs of the ox's tail.

Don't fool yourself about hanging up anything. You are still far away from realizing Infinite Love. 

Keep going deeper!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, BeHereNow said:

You're basically chasing the same thing you're running away from. It's not a bug, it's a feature. That's how I would say it.

Yep, that's the big cosmic joke of it all - you're right, it's shocking when you realise.

It's something I realised a few years back. Problem for me is, the realisation quickly hardened into a dry, dead belief - it became nothing more than a thought in my mind. 

Dissolving all the resistance I'd unconsciously built up against love turned out to be a hugely difficult and painful task. The energy of love feels like such a destructive force, though I understand that the only thing that will be destroyed is illusion. 

It's just that the illusion seems so real. And I'm scared that there will nothing left when it's gone.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan