Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Focus

Question about infinite consciousness

12 posts in this topic

Ok, I watched the whole video as I’m already intrigued with this subject

in the middle of the video, Leo says we are all pinpoints of the universe, we are the universe through humans, like we are embedded, so I’m the universe but the “I” doesn’t really exist like I’m embraced and caressed by the universe

anyway

doesn’t the universe get bored? Cloning the same exact human lives with the same questions in their minds and organizing their little mundane lives or not, isn’t a universe this big, powerful and intelligent capable of running something better? Because we humans aren’t the best nor our existence is, I mean we can but at this rate this will take so much time with all what happening around of wars and crimes so why is the universe wasting good resources on us when it can literally manifest heaven?

Other species care the most about nature, shouldn’t the universe have developed them instead? Look at the damage we do to ourselves and the surroundings

look at me not figuring out my life or asking this dumb question which some might joke at? So how I’m the universe for real if I’m not at that level of the universe itself, how I’m something I’m not?

Truth you don't find. Truth finds you. Sooner or later. What you then do, no one knows. If you knew, it would already have found you."

~waveintheocean

You are the Universe imagining that it's something less than the Universe.

You/Universe are Perfection. There is nothing wrong other than your twisted perception of yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are the Universe imagining that it's something less than the Universe.

You/Universe are Perfection. There is nothing wrong other than your twisted perception of yourself.

How do I fix my twisted perception of myself?

I want to be responsible and not blame anyone about it although the closest people I know like my parents have contributed a lot to this issue I’m struggling with

I know it and it has been troubling me a lot for the past couple of years

Truth you don't find. Truth finds you. Sooner or later. What you then do, no one knows. If you knew, it would already have found you."

~waveintheocean

29 minutes ago, Focus said:

Do all the epistemic shit I teach.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

42 minutes ago, Focus said:

You don’t have a twisted perception of yourself, as if there is a correct perception of yourself - you have no possibility of perception of yourself, or, of ever perceiving yourself. You already are yourself! ? Check and see! Notice how ridiculous it is if I say ‘you are not you’. Lol. 

You are not some ‘thing’ you could perceive.  There is not a perceiver and a perceived, just as there is not a you and a universe. These are only thoughts, beliefs, the activity of a mind which is only apparent. This is often referred to as ‘the materialist paradigm’, or, ‘asleep’ in the apparent duality of the finite (this or that) mind. Basically, just beliefs. 

You are not some ‘thing’ you could learn. Just as there is not a perceiver and a perceived (nonduality, not two), there is not a knower and a known. 

That - the activity of thought - is what keeps that veil or facade going. Via daily meditation this thought activity settles, rests, fizzles out. Without that smokescreen of thought activity there is the clarity of Oneness (*not-two). 

These are beliefs……  

……‘through humans’, ‘we are embedded’, ‘the universe gets bored’, ‘human lives’, ‘mundane lives’, ‘the universe is big’, ‘the universe is powerful’, ‘the universe is running something’, ‘we humans aren’t the best’, ‘existence isn’t the best’, ‘time’, ‘the universe is wasting’, ‘resources are limited’, ‘this isn’t heaven’, ‘other species care’, ‘nature’, ‘should and or shouldn’t’, ‘the universe develops a them’, ‘dumb exists’, ‘there are some (which joke at)’, ‘there are levels’,  ‘I could be something I’m not’……. 

Don’t add another belief… “my perception of myself needs fixing”. Inspect beliefs to let them go, effortlessly. Notice how every time you do, it feels good. This is because you are what the beliefs are made of. Unthinkable sheer M’F’ing Goodness. 

The thought activity ‘says’ there is good & bad, correct & twisted, etc, etc, etc, etc…. and this goes on and on via the belief in  “a perceiver perceiving a perceived”. The thought activity implies the separation, but there is no actual separation, or simply, you are not “a separate self”… awareness is just believing the thoughts that it is separate. 

“What”…. is already…. A self referential thought. (But you can not think, yourself. Because again, you are already yourself.) ‘Catch’, as in notice, that activity of thoughts & beliefs, and bring it to peaceful mind, to rest, at… “what”. (Before that whole story of beliefs). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

26 minutes ago, Nahm said:

You don’t have a twisted perception of yourself, as if there is a correct perception of yourself - you have no possibility of perception of yourself, or, of ever perceiving yourself. You already are yourself! ? Check and see! Notice how ridiculous it is if I say ‘you are not you’. Lol. 

You are not some ‘thing’ you could perceive.  There is not a perceiver and a perceived, just as there is not a you and a universe. These are only thoughts, beliefs, the activity of a mind which is only apparent. This is often referred to as ‘the materialist paradigm’, or, ‘asleep’ in the apparent duality of the finite (this or that) mind. Basically, just beliefs. 

You are not some ‘thing’ you could learn. Just as there is not a perceiver and a perceived (nonduality, not two), there is not a knower and a known. 

That - the activity of thought - is what keeps that veil or facade going. Via daily meditation this thought activity settles, rests, fizzles out. Without that smokescreen of thought activity there is the clarity of Oneness (*not-two). 

These are beliefs……  

……‘through humans’, ‘we are embedded’, ‘the universe gets bored’, ‘human lives’, ‘mundane lives’, ‘the universe is big’, ‘the universe is powerful’, ‘the universe is running something’, ‘we humans aren’t the best’, ‘existence isn’t the best’, ‘time’, ‘the universe is wasting’, ‘resources are limited’, ‘this isn’t heaven’, ‘other species care’, ‘nature’, ‘should and or shouldn’t’, ‘the universe develops a them’, ‘dumb exists’, ‘there are some (which joke at)’, ‘there are levels’,  ‘I could be something I’m not’……. 

Don’t add another belief… “my perception of myself needs fixing”. Inspect beliefs to let them go, effortlessly. Notice how every time you do, it feels good. This is because you are what the beliefs are made of. Unthinkable sheer M’F’ing Goodness. 

The thought activity ‘says’ there is good & bad, correct & twisted, etc, etc, etc, etc…. and this goes on and on via the belief in  “a perceiver perceiving a perceived”. The thought activity implies the separation, but there is no actual separation, or simply, you are not “a separate self”… awareness is just believing the thoughts that it is separate. 

“What”…. is already…. A self referential thought. (But you can not think, yourself. Because again, you are already yourself. ‘Catch’, as in notice, that activity of thoughts & beliefs, and bring it to peaceful mind, to rest, as “what”. 

❤️

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

14 hours ago, Focus said:

It’s not your perception, it’s not of yourself, nothing can be fixed, nothing is broken.

On 9/23/2021 at 6:23 AM, Focus said:

@Focus You need to find out why you are giving so much credibility to the distorted perceptions other people have labeled you with. Would you buy a painting and then ask a blind person their opinion of it? Of course not. Don't look for others to see or acknowledge your beauty. They can't see it. 

Edited by Matthew85

On 9/23/2021 at 4:02 AM, Focus said:

I mean we can but at this rate this will take so much time with all what happening around of wars and crimes so why is the universe wasting good resources on us when it can literally manifest heaven?

Waste? If you created resources, and the very notion of limitation and resource, if you are the source of resources, why would you know such a thing as waste? 

On 9/23/2021 at 4:02 AM, Focus said:

doesn’t the universe get bored?

If you are the creator of boredom and entertainment, why would you be subject to boredom? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost