ivankiss

Ok. What's up with the flickering?

27 posts in this topic

The question has been in the back of my mind for a while. And it remains unanswered.

Clearly, these walls are not solid. Nothing is. It's so obvious to me: everything is vibrating. All the time.

But why?

Why is Light flickering? It's like someone is turning the switch on and off, non-stop. Nearly at the speed of light. It takes a very well-trained 'eye' to notice.

Something tells me; it has something to do with the whole 'I am - I am not' thingy. It's like, as soon as I notice that I am: I am not. It happens so fast it could be said it does not even occur. I wanna say it's a paradox, almost like an error, but it cannot be.

Clearly, it's Infinite Intelligence.

So beautiful. So terrifying.

Anyone here knows something I don't?

@ivankiss I wouldn't go as far as calling it infinite intelligence, but more of a discontinuity in consciousness.

If you're able to see the vibrations in the vision, damn I'm jealous, how did you develop such a concentration haha.

Just wiggle your fingers and you'll see that your movement is not fluid but more like frames adding up.

Just in case you haven't tried it yet. Have you noticed that when reading or ridingthe waves of expansion and contraction that some experience is missing? Like every few seconds you disappear into the void and come back with about 0.3seconds of experience missing?

With your concentration you should be able to notice it if you pay attention to it.

@ivankiss Can you make the duration of non-existence longer?

I know a woman who I would consider fully enlightened, she said she disappeared totally in that non-existence and that's how she permanently awakened. Trapped in heaven.

Isn't it crazy that you can timetravel just like that lmao.

The first time I noticed it, I i thought i had mini seizures, but that's apparently just discontinuity in consciousness.

That's where the magic happens apparently.

Like restarting a computer haha.

Edited by Endangered-EGO

Oh.. Now I get why gurus often sway their bodies while transmitting. It's because the frequency is so damn high.

Fuck me sideway, man. I'm having so, so many incredible insights right now, but I am nearly incapable of typing. Barely 'physical'.

@Endangered-EGO Sorry, but I am unable to go there now. Turns out; I opened a door I'm not quite ready to step through. Must calm down and climb down the ladder now.

Will get back to your comment. Much thanks for your input.

@ivankiss I'm not sure what you mean by swaying, but you could mean the equanimity head nod? Like a chicken-head-movement?

If you feel like you're surrounded by white wooly comfortable cotton and your head is rhythmically moving, that's equanimity. The fewer senses you feel the stronger the equanimity.

If it starts expanding it's infinite space, and if you realise that space is consciousness, then you're in high equanimity.

If you realise that it's consciousness, then you're gonna feel like your Body is infinitely heavy, a really strong vibrational energy.

No-existence happens all the time to everybody, enlightened or not. Noticing it and prolonging it has an effect on concentration.

You're welcome, please share your insights!

@ivankiss I guess now it's time for integration, shadow work.

I'm also not pushing into nirvana, just in case you were wondering if you are talking to an enlightened being haha.

The best meditation for emotional work is from that equanimity place with the head swaying, focusing the vibration of emotions and thoughts. I have about 5 years of work to do haha.

I'm wondering if your sleep pattern is gonna develop like mine after realising non-existence. I'm not aware of falling asleep or waking up anymore it's like I'm boom gone and when I wake up I'm freaked out like "wtf time travel".

Don't freak out, non-existence happens to everybody all the time, now you're just gonna notice it happening. I was afraid I had mini-seizures.

@Endangered-EGO It is not nonexistence that I'm terrified of, if you will. Though it is not excluded.

What I truly fear lies beyond death.

Does 'frequency singularity' ring any bells for you? It's timeless stillness in pure Light. No 'flickering' whatsoever. Everything, and I mean everything, is 'seen' at once.

It could be referred to as 'maximum consciousness'. And somehow, it's frozen.

Eternity?

That's part of the "nothingness". I haven't been beyond realising this is a timeless empty singular dream.

I'm terrified of it too. Time just standing still. I'm not aware of it right now though, just a memory

Maybe you're describing something else, but how you describe it doesn't ring a bell.

@Endangered-EGO Well, yes, eternity is already the case. Infinite consciousness of it though, is a whole different thing. That's what I'm pointing to.

I also may suck at describing what I'm pointing to. Sorry about that.

We definitely share some similar experiences though. Very cool.

@ivankiss vibration by definition is non other that an occilation between two or more states, or in a strict sense, two or more "things".
So we can say that vibrations are made of others micro-vibrations, like zooming forever into something.

The faster the occillation, the more concrete it seems. the sway is still there though. Most poeple percieve the Equlibrium Point.

Without this swaying objects wouldn't exist! If you remove a vibration of all of its components but one, i.e. understanding the unitive substance of all occilations, what you get is infinity.

Cool thing about infinity is that it can precipitate it self in duality in infinite vibratory configurations, creating different colors, sounds, tastes, feelings, textures, etc. Existence needs duality and opposition.

@_Archangel_ Incredible. Thank you.

The information you share is not foreign to me. Not at all. And now that I've 'descended' it does not seem scary, one bit.

But last night, when I was at those 'hights' and I was 'experiencing' it directly, it was way too much. Felt like my heart was about to explode any moment. Reality was falling apart, right before my eyes.

It's no wonder I'm scared to death of psychedelics when I can go this deep sober.

Appreciate it very much, and I might reach out to you with some questions, but now I must take a break.

16 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

But last night, when I was at those 'hights' and I was 'experiencing' it directly, it was way too much. Felt like my heart was about to explode any moment. Reality was falling apart, right before my eyes.

It's no wonder I'm scared to death of psychedelics when I can go this deep sober.

Yeah man, this is no joke. I have had these for years now, mostly on psychedelics, which felt like short electrical overpowering of my whole system, like a fraction of a second. As if the matrix was glitching. The more I would look deeply into the eyes of existence, the more frequent that would become. It's scary, but it's also so fascinating. 

I can't seem to find it, but I think I've heard it in Buddhism, that with exceptional focus, you can discern the constant arising and cessation of sensation itself, thus making clear how impermanent form really is.

4 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Appreciate it very much, and I might reach out to you with some questions, but now I must take a break.

@ivankiss I might aswell ask you about some stuff haha.
What you write is inspiring Ivan, keep goin';)

Edited by _Archangel_

If nothing is solid, why would we ever perceive anything as solid ever? our mind reduces what we see to the simplest explanation. When you do consciousness work, you start to see what you are actually seeing before your mind interprets it with its usual solidity bullshit. its not indicative of anything, per se; you can't derive with certainty any understanding of what's going on with you spiritually. Just bask in the mystery of uninterpreted perception.