Sempiternity

5-MeO-MALT Mega-Thread

346 posts in this topic

The thing of the matter is that these weights claim to have precision up to 1mg but it's never true. It's true for industrial scales but I don't have access to them and neither do others.

If you can find relatively cheap scales that are in fact correct to 1mg, then let us know. I'll buy them.
My scales also claimed to be 0.001g precise but it's just not true.

So these claims are more advertising rather than anything true about these cheap scales.

I can't be sure about the ones you posted the link for as no one here tested them. That's why I'm saying you can be that person.

And remember how What Am I said that 5mg can be a breakthrough dose with SubQ? So it's a game of milligrams. You really want to be serious about this.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, maxpechura said:

And remember how What Am I said that 5mg can be a breakthrough dose with SubQ? So it's a game of milligrams. You really want to be serious about this.

Yes, exactly. A scoop makes perfect sense in terms of convenience when you have more leeway for error, but SubQ for malt can produce a breakthrough with less than 10mg. It really would be better to aim for precision if you're going to go so far as injection. It's one of the nice perks of the ROA.

I personally create sterile vials for most substances at a minimum of 500mg/5mL. Where volumetric dosing is concerned, that means even if my initial measurement was slightly off and I somehow accidentally mixed 520mg into 5mL, then 5 units on a syringe would be 5.2mg, which is quite close to the intended amount of 5mg.

As a first vial for malt, I'd probably set it at 250mg/5mL. That way 5 units on a syringe would be 2.5mg, which some might already consider a moderately strong dose.

https://www.amazon.com/AWS-Portable-Precision-Digital-Milligram/dp/B0012TDNAM/

This scale would work fine for measuring amounts in the hundreds of milligrams. Testing has shown they can be accurate to within +-1mg in that range.

Here's a Reddit post regarding the Gemini-20 scale for reference. A bunch of people have tested it for accuracy with similar results.

https://www.reddit.com/r/researchchemicals/comments/a8rd3e/checked_my_gemini20_scale_with_a_set_of/

Edited by What Am I

1 hour ago, maxpechura said:

I'm trying to compile a list of ROAs in this post here. So I added bambi's post about SubQ.

Nice, thank you. It's my hope that the right people will come across it at the right time.

34 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Yes, exactly. A scoop makes perfect sense in terms of convenience when you have more leeway for error, but SubQ for malt can produce a breakthrough with less than 10mg. It really would be better to aim for precision if you're going to go so far as injection. It's one of the nice perks of the ROA.

I personally create sterile vials for most substances at a minimum of 500mg/5mL. Where volumetric dosing is concerned, that means even if my initial measurement was slightly off and I somehow accidentally mixed 520mg into 5mL, then 5 units on a syringe would be 5.2mg, which is quite close to the intended amount of 5mg.

As a first vial for malt, I'd probably set it at 250mg/5mL. That way 5 units on a syringe would be 2.5mg, which some might already consider a moderately strong dose.

https://www.amazon.com/AWS-Portable-Precision-Digital-Milligram/dp/B0012TDNAM/

This scale would work fine for measuring amounts in the hundreds of milligrams. Testing has shown they can be accurate to within +-1mg in that range.

I don't think you can get such accurate scale under $200.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

1 minute ago, shree said:

I don't think you can get such accurate scale under $200.

I haven't looked deeper into it than a few secondhand reports, so you could be right. Like I mentioned though, as long as it's not insanely inaccurate, it'd work for our purposes where volumetric dosing is concerned.

Scoop is the way to go. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Posted (edited)

Scoops are best. I weighted once 40 mg with 3 mg scopes and checked with a milligram weight. It was almost on point +- 1 mg.

If you are in higher range you can use a milligram scale. But under 30- 40 mg use scoops

Edited by OBEler

Posted (edited)

From experience, if you want to measure out 50mg of 5-meo-dmt, then you need 7 red 10mg scoops. So, 7x7=49mg.

if we want to use scales, then you need more volume. Like, What Am I pointed out 250mg/5mL, which gives you 5mg per 0.1ml of solution in your 1ml syringe.

Obviously, 1ml syringe only fits 1ml of solution. So you'll need to store the other 4ml in the fridge.

You should add the calibration weight but the mistake I made on the picture below is I pressed TARE button. The scales should read 50.476g (advice from psychonautwiki). Not 0.476 like they do.

IMG_2776.jpeg

So yeah, I believe that these weights can measure out 250mg precisely enough for our intents and purposes but no less than that. For less, use scoops.

Edited by maxpechura

5 hours ago, OBEler said:

Scoops are best. I weighted once 40 mg with 3 mg scopes and checked with a milligram weight. It was almost on point +- 1 mg.

If you are in higher range you can use a milligram scale. But under 30- 40 mg use scoops

Wow, is this right? I don't have experience with scoops myself, so I guess I underestimated their ability to be precise. In my mind, I imagined there being a 1-3mg variance in each scoop-full, which would add up to a considerable inaccuracy when using multiple scoops to reach the desired weight.

If they really are this precise, I guess I revise my opinion on their worth when creating a vial of psychedelics. I won't be switching because I'm set in my ways with a process that works, but I can see the value.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, maxpechura said:

Obviously, 1ml syringe only fits 1ml of solution. So you'll need to store the other 4ml in the fridge.

To clarify my process, all 5mL would go in a single sterile and airtight vial. It'd be the type of vial with resealable rubber on top which can be punctured by a needle to draw out the desired dose. It can be stored in a cool dark place and doesn't necessarily need to be in the fridge.

SQ03_withdraw_meds_retina.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Edited by What Am I

Posted (edited)

I've taken 5 meo Malt only 4 times, and 3 of those the substance has made me feel really deep hurtful emotions such as anger, sadness, loss etc. I'm looking to understand why this is. Is it that the psychedelic enables me to feel my emotions fully without filter? In feeling these emotions is healing happening? I'd love to get your views and perspectives on this. 

Thank you and happy Sunday! 🙏

Edited by LoneWonderer

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, LoneWonderer said:

I've taken 5 meo Malt only 4 times, and 3 of those the substance has made me feel really deep hurtful emotions such as anger, sadness, loss etc. I'm looking to understand why this is. Is it that the psychedelic enables me to feel my emotions fully without filter? In feeling these emotions is healing happening? I'd live to get your views and perspectives on this. 

Thank you and happy Sunday! 🙏

Because that's the crap your corrupt mind is busy with instead of contemplating God.

Your mind is playing a game. The game is called: Avoid Truth By Any Means.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura Thank you Leo. I really appreciate your input. WIll I be able to eventually get pass these blocks if I keep up my MALT sessions? Honestly it's not a pleasant experience, but if it can help me heal and move on to higher things I think it's worth doing Malt.

Edited by LoneWonderer

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, LoneWonderer said:

@Leo Gura WIll I be able to eventually get pass this block if I keep up my MALT sessions?

There are no gaurantees with psychedelics, but it is likely.

Just keep in mind that not all chems are equally suitable for you. Another chem may work better on you. Don't just blindly do MALT because I talked about it. It has to fit you. Just because it fit me doesn't mean it will fit you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

How often can you do malt safely to reduce negativite side effects and stay grounded. Once a week? Maybe once a month? 

Thank you

(I've been doing about once a week for now and one time did 2 sessions the same day 4h apart) 

Secondary question. I always seem to get a slight headache for a few days after soing Malt. Have others experienced this?

Edited by LoneWonderer

Only you can know how much you can handle.

How grounded are you in material world?

How much free time do you have for this work?

I had headaches and heavy brain fog because of 5-MeO-MALT. 

This chem doesn't seem healthy to me personally.

With other chems I never had those problems.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

@LoneWonderer I get strong headaches from 5 Meo malt if I vape it with PG/VG in a vape pen.

I get zero headaches and zero brainfog from Malt if I plug it. And I plugged a lot (2 times a week).So what's your ROA

@LoneWonderer There are some questions regarding tripping that only oneself can answer. Make sure not to outsource those, as why should others know better. The rest you can ask advice here and there and do research. How my body functions though, how my mind works, how my energy moves, only I can know, only I can answer, this is the attitude to be taken.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God