Sempiternity

5-MeO-MALT Mega-Thread

346 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@LoneWonderer You got emotional baggage to clear out before you are free to access serious metaphysical matters.

Keep clearing out all the human crap and slowly raising the dose.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@LoneWonderer You got emotional baggage to clear out before you are free to access serious metaphysical matters.

Keep clearing out all the human crap and slowly raising the dose.

LOL 

Did you ever go through period of emotional purificaiton etc with psychedelics? You speak so flippantly about them lol, I have had such tremedously dark trips, that I wonder if you ever had. It seems psychedelics where just positive experiences. I ever seen your bad trips video and none of those are bad trips to me actually.

I dont think youve ever drunk or took drugs though from what I understand

Posted (edited)

@bambi I've had difficult trips.

Just because you don't consider my trips difficult is not my problem.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@bambi I've had difficult trips.

Just because you don't consider my trips difficult is not my problem.

Yeah sorry maybe I interpreted them wrong, it seemed as though you didnt have many difficult experiences, but my bad

Posted (edited)

To me I was never any emotional on Malt. Pretty relaxed with almost zero visuals (plugged up to 25 mg). But that's just me 

Edited by OBEler

I think the day Leo tries Subq injections as ROA and informs you all, your going to laugh yourself to sleep knowing youve been pointlessly sticking drugs up your ass hole for absolutely no reason lol!

I have ordered MaLT and DMT   lets see if it arrives

Posted (edited)

This will be my methology for anyone interested: 32Gauge 6mm needle will be imperceptible, you wont be able to feel it or know youve done an injection. Total injection time is less than 5-10 seconds. Preparation time around 2-3 minutes once experienced. 

Pros of this method are gentle onset, and longer duration of experience. Most clinical studies recommend injection as best metholody for best results. NOTE: They use IM (intra-muscular) in studies, but due to 5meo being fat soluble, SubQ should work fine. This has been corroborated by members

Alcohol can be used to sterilize the spoon and container, as well as for ensuring the sterility of the water container. A 25cl or 50cl shot glass could be used to mix. Here’s a revised methodology incorporating the use of alcohol:

Materials Needed:

• 5MeO DMT HCl salt compound
  • Sterile water (can be purchased from a pharmacy)
  • Sterile syringe (purchased from a pharmacy)
  • Alcohol wipes or 70% isopropyl alcohol
  • Clean, sealable glass container (recommend: A 25cl or 50cl shot glass)
  • Digital scale (for accurate measurement of the compound)
  • Clean spoon or stirrer

Methodology:

1. Preparation:

• Ensure all materials and the working environment are as clean as possible.
  • Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.

2. Sterilizing Equipment:

• Use alcohol wipes or 70% isopropyl alcohol to thoroughly wipe down the glass container and spoon. Ensure that the alcohol has evaporated completely before using them.

3. Dissolving the Compound:

• Using a digital scale, accurately weigh the amount of HCl salt compound needed.
  • Think about how much you want to inject. A standard needle holds 1ml of liquid, 0.1-0.3ml is an ideal injection volume. You can create a batch where 1ml (1 syringe) is diluted with 50mg of MALT or DMT, such that every 0.1ml gives you 5mg of HCL
  • Pour a measured amount of sterile water into the sterilized glass container.
  • Add the weighed HCl salt compound to the sterile water.
  • Stir the solution with the sterilized spoon until the compound is fully dissolved.

4. Drawing the Solution into the Syringe:

• Use an alcohol wipe to clean the top of the sterile water container.
  • Attach a sterile needle to the syringe and draw the solution into the syringe.
  • Replace the needle with a new sterile needle before injection.

5. Injection:

• Ensure the injection site on the skin is clean by wiping it with an alcohol wipe.
  • Suggested site: 1inch to either side of belly button. Simply wipe the whole area with alcohol, insert needle
  • Subcutaneously inject the solution using proper injection techniques.

I use this needle bin to collect needles: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0B51R1QFZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These syringers (1ml): https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0B2JGMHHT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These needles (6mm): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dispensing-Accessories-Stainless-Individually-Wrapped/dp/B0B18FCYT4?th=1

This bacteriosterile water: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mixing-Water-Reconstitution-Solution-Peptides/dp/B0CWRZQ8XK

This 70% isopropyl rubbing alcohol: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Isopropyl-Rubbing-Alcohol-Antiseptic-Liquid/dp/B0BVZXDYF9/

Edited by bambi

@bambi nice, spreading the good word I see! xD

Everything looks good except maybe this one step:

8 minutes ago, bambi said:

Using a digital scale, accurately weigh the amount of HCl salt compound needed.

If you're referring to a weighed dose under 20mg total, any consumer milligram scale is going to be pretty inaccurate. And that could equal a trip way stronger than you're expecting when it comes to injection.

https://en.psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Dosage_measurement

1 minute ago, What Am I said:

@bambi nice, spreading the good word I see! xD

Everything looks good except maybe this one step:

If you're referring to a weighed dose under 20mg total, any consumer milligram scale is going to be pretty inaccurate. And that could equal a trip way stronger than you're expecting when it comes to injection.

https://en.psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Dosage_measurement

Are the 0,002mg ones not accurate enough? how else can we measure it? I was thinking 100mg batches for accuracy

4 minutes ago, bambi said:

Are the 0,002mg ones not accurate enough? how else can we measure it? I was thinking 100mg batches for accuracy

A scale like that would be good, and 100mg batches should be accurate enough. The larger your individual batch, the more wiggle room there is for volumetric dosing to produce your desired dose when drawing into a syringe.

It's only when you're weighting something less than 20mg that it can be off +-5mg or more.

I'm trying to compile a list of ROAs in this post here. So I added bambi's post about SubQ.

I was going to say that a red 10mg scoop from ebay will contain 7mg of 5-meo-dmt. So you can use that for measuring.

Screenshot 2024-06-23 090412.gif

3 minutes ago, maxpechura said:

I'm trying to compile a list of ROAs in this post here. So I added bambi's post about SubQ.

I was going to say that a red 10mg scoop from ebay will contain 7mg of 5-meo-dmt. So you can use that for measuring.

Screenshot 2024-06-23 090412.gif

Are these more accurate then 0.002mg scales?

psychonautwiki's article that What Am I referenced has the following to say:

Milligram scales under $1000 cannot accurately weigh out doses below at least 50mg and are highly inaccurate under 10-15mg, for more accurate readability add the included calibration weight to the scale without taring before you add a 10+ mg dose. For more potent drugs, users are strongly advised to use volumetric liquid dosing.

So if you have these super expensive scales, do report if they work and if they are a worthwhile purchase.

Maybe they do but you would need to test them out yourself and if they do, maybe let us know.

I’ve got $20 scales and they can precisely measure out 150 milligrams .

any smaller, I wouldn’t necessarily trust the measurement 

2 minutes ago, maxpechura said:

Maybe they do but you would need to test them out yourself and if they do, maybe let us know.

I’ve got $20 scales and they can precisely measure out 150 milligrams .

any smaller, I wouldn’t necessarily trust the measurement 

The price isnt the main point its the sensitivity, what is the sensitivity of your $20 scales?

Just use a fuckin scoop.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Just use a fuckin scoop.

Why would a scope be more accurate though, the density of the powder will effect it? You would need to standardise a scoop measure against an accurate scale measure surely

10 minutes ago, bambi said:

Why would a scope be more accurate though, the density of the powder will effect it? You would need to standardise a scoop measure against an accurate scale measure surely

It is accurate enough unless you want to do SubQ.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.