Sempiternity

5-MeO-MALT Mega-Thread

346 posts in this topic

I finally got around to trying a little bit of 5meo malt. I’ve been hesitant to try it for a while but finally mustered the balls to take a little bit. A took a tiny amount to test for any reactions, I ended up have a pretty positive trip but nothing mind blowing.

At 10:30, I snorted a 6-10mg scoop of 5-MeO-MALT. There was a lot of anxiety and hesitation beforehand because I was by myself and aware of the reputation of this chemical, but I decided to take the plunge. The scent was reminiscent of burnt plastic, quite similar to N,N-DMT. The burn in my nose was instant but not too intense. I settled onto my couch, immersed in music, anticipating the effects. My anxiety was palpable, and my heart raced as I waited for the onset.

After about 10 minutes, I felt drawn to my back patio, where I laid down. Something was happening; my body felt heavy and peculiar, yet strangely comforting, like being enveloped in a warm blanket. It was easy to relax and sink into the couch. While I experienced a trippy sensation akin to Lsd, there weren't many visual distortions. Instead, I found myself captivated by the movements of nature – the trees, the sky, the birds, and bugs. Although when I closed my eyes I could see pinkish magenta shapes swirling around.

My mind entered a deeply meditative state, free from thoughts. I wasn't seeking any profound insights; I simply wanted to see how the chemical would affect me. However, around 30-40 minutes after the peak, I felt a profound shift. My heart opened up, and I found myself repeatedly expressing in my head how much I love my wife and kids, and how grateful I am for them and for life itself. By 11:30 I was almost back to normal. There was undoubtedly an afterglow to this chemical experience – a sense of warmth and gratitude that lingered. I felt both excited and relieved to have completed my first 5-Meo-Malt trip. I look forward to going deeper.

@Chooky thanks for the report. Yes I remember also this uneasyness on my first trip but the more often you do it the more trust you have in this beautiful substance. Keep going!

My first 5-meo-malt trip earlier tonight. 10mg plugged for a solid 1.5hr trip + 0.5hr. afterglow. I liked the mindspace and some aspects of bodyspace. Only downside for me were moderate body aches during and after. 

Does anyone know the tolerance profile on this? How often can it be used without tolerance buildup? Is there cross-tolerance with other psychedelics such as LSD?. . . 5-meo-dmt is nearly tolerance free, yet the trips are very short.

@Forestluv 5-MeOs have no tolerance.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Forestluv 5-MeOs have no tolerance.

Only 5meo-dmt and 5meo-malt. 

Does anybody know the dosage if I want to snort 5meo-malt hcl?

23 minutes ago, Starlight321 said:

Only 5meo-dmt and 5meo-malt. 

Others too

I thought that 5meo-mipt has tolerance, at least according to the psychonaut wiki

On 12/05/2024 at 6:56 PM, Javfly33 said:

Actually Looks like afghan #3 

You consume heroin ?

The devil is in the details.

@Leo Gurado you have any tips to reduce bleeding for plugging 5MEOMALT?

I have to do a lot of 5MEOMALT just to get started. I finally got a dose that is doing something notable, which is 4 large level yellow microscoops. (Pictured) 

20240522_195337.jpg

What's unfortunate is that I have to sit on the porcelain throne taking some of the most uncomfortable bowel movements of 2024. Next day I'm feeling fine though, bowel movements feeling fine. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, ZenSwift said:

do you have any tips to reduce bleeding for plugging 5MEOMALT?

This is a personal issue with your bowels. A normal person should not be bleeding from plugging even 50mg.

Consider adjusting your diet.

And don't plug too often. If you do it every day then it will cause burning and pain.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura I have come in possession of 5-MeO-MALT recently and I tried plugging but didn’t get too much effect. The effect I did get was sort of unpleasant in fact. So I figured I should try vaping it.  Can you vape the salt form in an oil burner(crack pipe) dry or do you need to dissolve it into some kind of oil or water first?  Like does it melt in a similar way to N,N,DMT? 

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

@Leo Gura I have come in possession of 5-MeO-MALT recently and I tried plugging but didn’t get too much effect. The effect I did get was sort of unpleasant in fact. So I figured I should try vaping it.  Can you vape the salt form in an oil burner(crack pipe) dry or do you need to dissolve it into some kind of oil or water first?  Like does it melt in a similar way to N,N,DMT? 

Generally speaking salt form doesn't vaporize well, it tends to burn. You can try it but it won't be pleasant.

Adding oil or water is not gonna help. You'd need to do a freebase conversion which I'm not experienced in.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura have you tried out vaping 5 Meo malt? In HCl?

I read on Reddit someone did vaping malt hcl in an cartridge with e liquid and said it works.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I read on Reddit someone did vaping malt hcl in an cartridge with e liquid and said it works.

I don't remember if it would work in an e-liquid.

Vaping without e-liquid is possible but gross.

Edited by Leo Gura

@OBEler It should work because eliquid works as such that the liquid gets heated and violently evaporates carrying molecules of whatever is dissolved in it with the cloud. The 5-MeO doesn't get heated much in that scenario, the liquid stops the temperature from rising above 160-170C if I remember the liquid temps properly, so it shouldn't degrade much. I mean the smoke can be a little bit higher, but still not that high to destroy the salt.

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, OBEler said:

5-MeO-MALT HCl definitely works very well dissolved in PG/VG. It appears to be pretty soluble in e-liquid. In a straight PG mix, I was able to get it down to a 3:1 ratio PG:MALT, and it's possible it could get even more concentrated. The mix it produced was strong as shit when vaped. As Girzo mentioned, the method by which e-liquid devices vaporize makes them a good fit for vaping psych salts.

Edited by What Am I

9 minutes ago, What Am I said:

5-MeO-MALT HCl definitely works very well dissolved in PG/VG. It appears to be pretty soluble in e-liquid. In a straight PG mix, I was able to get it down to a 3:1 ratio PG:MALT, and it's possible it could get even more concentrated. The mix it produced was strong as shit when vaped. As Girzo mentioned, the method by which e-liquid devices vaporize makes them a good fit for vaping psych salts.

6 hours ago, Girzo said:

How long does the trip last? I have a Sub Ohm ready with 5MeO Malt e-liquid but haven't found time to test it.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

1 minute ago, shree said:

How long does the trip last? I have a Sub Ohm ready with 5MeO Malt e-liquid but haven't found time to test it.

It's been a while for me, but I think it was around an hour total when vaped.

Posted (edited)

Vaped Malt lasts much longer than 5-MeO-DMT. About twice as long. One strong hit is enough for a decent trip.

Edited by Leo Gura