Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elton

Thanks To Actulized.org Big Big Infinite Thanks

4 posts in this topic

I just came back from a 10 day Vipassana meditation retreat, the experience was awesome not any enlightenment nor awakening, existance seems magical again I would not be a meditator if not for Actualized.org thanks @Leo Gura thanks actulized.org I love you I am so so grateful so so grateful... 

I have no words. 

Excellent! Love to see people doing retreats :D

I've been meaning to shoot a video to get more of ya'll going to them.

Just wait till you discover what you are! :o

Love

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura but I also felt Pride as since I've been meditating daily I could get more out of it also I felt extra ordinary also at the last day you get to talk I spoke to a girl and I immediately knew that the craving has arised to get to know her and ask her no. the whole retreat we were thought to observe craving and not react but I got her no. anyways..  many many revelations happened many many things thats you speak to us was also truely experienced, 

You have given me life again Leo initially I would call you bro then teacher fuck!  now I feel like calling you my  father, anichya anichya anicya... 

You might be on a really high level of consciousness where you have so much compasion for us all...

I observed this even in my assistant teacher once I was intensely suffering and I told him and his eyes became moist and my eyes became moist too..

The 5 alarm a day to observe your emotions exercise will make so much sence now. 

Really direct experience is king

I'm just a dude on the internet, but thanks!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.