Shane597

Fear Of Not Finding A Job

29 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Shane Roberts said:

There are a number of great musicians that have ADHD too, plus it makes you who you are. 

I would also like to mention that ADHD atentitive(ADD) and ADHD are gifts. But they have side effects many creative geniuses have had this so called disorder like Albert Einstein and Abraham Lincoln. There are many more too like great modern entrprenuers and very famous authors that have these disorders! Paradoxically it is a gift and a curse.

Edited by Shane Roberts

I do all the stuff that is supposed to help ADD, but I still have it horribly. I take vitamin B, vitamin D, and fish oil. What else do I have to take to make this go away?  I started taking this stuff Saturday if that makes a difference?

@Shane Roberts More then half the people don't have a job in the field that they got a degree for. 

Also Psychology is a very broad field so on the upside you are not trapped in a corner. 

I think you could become anything from a Cop to a Therapist to a Teacher to a Salesman. 

@Shane Roberts True. Don't worry about that now. Get that Psychology degree now and enjoy that process. For all the worries life will probably turn out ok as long as you keep making the right moves. Meaning get that degree and take a wholistic approach to self improvement. Don't stress your life away. 

And after college make sure you do something you are passionate about. Only that way will you keep growing as a person. Otherwise that job you don't enjoy will suck the life out of you in ways you can not even imagine right now. Most people go downhill after college because they get stuck in a rut after college and a job they don't like. 

Look at the the people at the bus stop or the subway station that are beyond college age. How many of them look happy? 

Edited by STC

@Shane Roberts I made a spelling mistake. I fixed it. I meant "how many people BEYOND college age are happy?"

You are right that a lot of people in college are not even happy. But people beyond college? It's a complete disaster.

And that's why you should be happy you are in college. And that's why I say that after college follow your passion and passion only. Because otherwise you will become a zombie. Even a job that looks like it makes a lot of money....no passion....no career progress because you won't be able to stay productive for many years....no big money. 

Of course you need a job that will pay decent money. You need to be able to pay the bills. But a job that you are passionate about is in the long run likely to make you some decent money at least. 

Edited by STC

Does anyone know if strattera is a safe durg to use for ADD? It is not a stimulus and I never have gotten any side effects. I have done some research and as far as I know it is safe. I plan on trying this drug on top of other vitiams I am taking. 

Edited by Shane Roberts

@Leo Gura "If you stay tuned, I will share an amazing technique in the future for curing ADD permanently. I have a backlog of important topics I want to share." Shared it yet:)?