Gabith

Wtf is this ?

31 posts in this topic

On 8/27/2021 at 4:29 AM, Nos7algiK said:

Personally, I really like this picture to sum it up.

TheMask.jpg

This is amazing 

1 minute ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

This is amazing 

Well, when you experience it it's terrifying..

4 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Well, when you experience it it's terrifying..

I have, most terrifying thing there is, but beyond that terror... :) That picture though, damn is it accurate (and beautiful) 

13 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I have a reoccurring "dream" where I see two eyes and nothing else. 

Interesting, how long have you been having these dreams?

11 minutes ago, Nos7algiK said:

Interesting, how long have you been having these dreams?

For a few years I think.

@Nos7algiK

On 27/08/2021 at 3:29 AM, Nos7algiK said:

TheMask.jpg

Nice painting. The eyes need some more working, as they are creepy. Nice colour choices.

On 8/26/2021 at 10:29 PM, Nos7algiK said:

TheMask.jpg

This very much is a decent representation of the witnessing state except it would be more spherical if that makes sense (looking in rather than out). And somewhat points to the rather more ineffable recognition that there’s no separation of any kind at all — except that (latter) seems to be accompanied more by a direct access to the reality that nothing is moving or happening in time-space at all. And while the witnessing state does actually kind of feel like you’re looking in at experience from an infinite black nothing, the recognition of no-separation does not have a spacious nothing that’s looking in at experience — rather, there is ONLY nothing... the big black void is not reified as transcendent... there’s just no one separate from everything to observe it from a separate standpoint.

Also it’s an even better representation of how everyday-walking-around-consciousness is for those who still haven’t reached enlightenment but are quite spiritually (ego) advanced.

^^ Total masturbatory effing of the ineffable ? but for what it’s worth, I do try, and it is coming from the direct recognition.

@The0Self

10 hours ago, The0Self said:

This very much is a decent representation of the witnessing state except it would be more spherical if that makes sense (looking in rather than out). And somewhat points to the rather more ineffable recognition that there’s no separation of any kind at all — except that (latter) seems to be accompanied more by a direct access to the reality that nothing is moving or happening in time-space at all. And while the witnessing state does actually kind of feel like you’re looking in at experience from an infinite black nothing, the recognition of no-separation does not have a spacious nothing that’s looking in at experience — rather, there is ONLY nothing... the big black void is not reified as transcendent... there’s just no one separate from everything to observe it from a separate standpoint.

Also it’s an even better representation of how everyday-walking-around-consciousness is for those who still haven’t reached enlightenment but are quite spiritually (ego) advanced.

^^ Total masturbatory effing of the ineffable ? but for what it’s worth, I do try, and it is coming from the direct recognition.

Basically, a reverse fish eye perspective, with ever increasing distortion of the cone of vision. Take a spoon, and look on the inside curvature, that's reverse fish eye, the outer curve is the fish eyes.

I just sat on a plane, looking out the window for a couple of hours. And listened to Leo’s episode ‘what is truth’. Just sat there, listened. I’d forgotten how good that episode was. If you listen to that, and you get it in the moment, then this question you ask, doesn’t even become a question. That episode is a thing of beauty when taken in in the right moment. Wonderful 

6 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

I just sat on a plane, looking out the window for a couple of hours. And listened to Leo’s episode ‘what is truth’. Just sat there, listened. I’d forgotten how good that episode was. If you listen to that, and you get it in the moment, then this question you ask, doesn’t even become a question. That episode is a thing of beauty when taken in in the right moment. Wonderful 

Yeah, something about getting that ringing in your ears while flying in a plane is strangely spiritual, combined with getting a top view of the clouds and the eartb is still impressive.