Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Terell Kirby

How/why did God forget what its true nature?

23 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Terell Kirby said:

Great questions. Because to realize these things is the end of your suffering, but your ego looks at is as death. This is why you are lashing out..and name calling. Notice how protective your ego is in maintaining your human identity.

So you do admit that it is a pure function of survival. You seek to end your suffering because you are a little chimp. But God doesn't care about not suffering. It has created Infinite Suffering, all of which it will experience itself. That's what it means to be Loving and Selfless.

I recognize my ego, I know exactly what it is doing. You however are simply projecting and not realizing the deeper dynamic at play here.

See, to you calling you an ignorant chimp with a contracted perspective is name calling. That perfectly shows your state of egoic development. You think you are better than the chimp, you think you have a higher consciousness than the chimp.

But there is no such thing as higher or more consciousness. That's the arrogance of your little chimp mind speaking, it's need to chimpify everything.

I am perfectlc comfortable recognizing my limitation, my chimpness, my ignorance. I know that this is what I am.

Anyone who does not recognize this is a danger to the spiritual community.