BipolarGrowth

This YouTube channel is a dharma goldmine

53 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@Goldzilla Ok. Let's be open minded here and suppose for a moment that you are right and that with ever advanced levels of consciousness, physical ailments are beginning to disappear - how exactly does that work?

Like if I have liver cirrhosis or cancer or diabetes, how do you suppose will enlightenment heal me from that??

If is just about joking, i'll let it go. If you are really serious about it i can show you and teach specific techniques of various illnesses. So, if you really want to do this, message me in private. After that we expose what we found. Up to it? 

Singer

14™

3 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

On the whole healing stuff I actually agree. 

Notice that you dont actually know siddhartha and never will, you have no idea his actual life experience and the magic in his life.

We often speak of the spiritual teachers as if we know their lives for sure, we dont know shit lol, siddhartha may have never existed, same for jesus and the other teachers.

Same for Ramana maharshi, how do you know if he just chose to die from cancer? You literally dont know his life experience, you dont know the miracles he performed. 

One of the things on this path that's hit me hard is that it's pure magic, unbelievable honestly. Also, no spiritual teacher will tell you of his healing experiences or any miracles he/she's performed, as theres no reason to really. 

If one has been there, then it can know any info of anyone, don't limit "God"! 

In reality everyone knows everything about everyone and everything. Only a few human beings have it consciously, the majority has it in the so called "subconscious mind". 

Awakening is making the subconscious conscious, is the regaining of trust in oneself beyond imagination. 

Singer

14™

The majority who has seen the truth and the holograms and aquired the naturality to be in that state and control reality at will at any level, won't expose themselves and their "powers". 

Why? Because they don't want to become rat labs. Even the great gurus stick to a political correct aproach because of this reason. 

Singer

14™

3 hours ago, Goldzilla said:

@This interesting. Tell us more. What is that "white magic"? 

The secret of magical infinite enlightenment crap -part was perfectly clear but "white magic" wasn't?

I'm sorry, it was a joke. It must've been a bad one.

Edited by This

16 minutes ago, This said:

The secret of magical infinite enlightenment crap -part was perfectly clear but "white magic" wasn't?

I'm sorry, it was a joke. It must've been a bad one.

Is for others the explanation, not for me, i know how this works. 

Singer

14™

@Goldzilla Ok you seem legit. I know the body has access to infinite intelligence. it can heal anything if it wants. That is no bullshit

How can you do that. Is it possible somehow to have access ? do you need to take psychedelica? Leo once mentioned he somehow sees how this can be possible on dpt. And others too.

@Tim R I can give an example.

During a bunch of psych trips I've managed to clear my nasal passage of whatever is blocking it. It feels like someone is cracking and disfiguring my nose when I feel into the sensation, and then at a certain point my nose goes from congested to completely cleared and I get in touch with waves of bliss in every breathe.

4 hours ago, Michael569 said:

right.....

So you think that all health problems disappear on their own once you become conscious enough? I had the pleasure to work with a guy who was extremely advanced in this practice and let me tell you it did not help his health problems at all, if anything it made them worse. Sometimes the answer is not in getting more conscious but embracing other, more physical aspects of healing which includes getting your hands dirty and fixing your shit. 

I can't speak for every health problems, but I am almost certain that in the case of someone like Leo it is directly related. I've had stomach problems as well my whole life and on psych trips the peaks always come with a certain cleansing of the stomach and other parts of the body. 

Did you know you can literally cleanse nausea and headaches completely from the system if you feel into the proper energy channels?

And whatever guy you worked with wasn't that advanced in his practice if he had serious health problems like that. 

46 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Goldzilla Ok you seem legit. I know the body has access to infinite intelligence. it can heal anything if it wants. That is no bullshit

How can you do that. Is it possible somehow to have access ? do you need to take psychedelica? Leo once mentioned he somehow sees how this can be possible on dpt. And others too.

I do hardcore meditation since 2016, shambahvi mudra also on sitting ever since. 

In other words i've been tripping hard and sober at the same time, difficult to explain this. 

Why i said is possible to heal is because i wanted to run again, from 2012 knee injury on sports, powerlifting. So i did it, and many more other injuries and coditions. 

It was not something easy, is like gym workout, the first years i got so tired that i could barely walk, or stay awake many hours. 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

@Goldzilla If health is directly correlated to LOC, Donald Trump would be dead by now and Jesus would have never died.

Stop talking out of your ass. You have contradicted yourself numerous times and also have provided 0 evidence for anything you claim.

You could seriously mislead someone into thinking they just need to become enlightened and raise their LOC and then they will be healed.

If your LOC were as high as you claim it to be there wouldn’t be a difference between being healthy or not.

If you’re doing this as a troll, which it seems you are not, but if you are, good one.

If you are being serious, which it seems you are, I wish you the best because you may have health problems of your own and that would explain your fixation on this senseless correlation.

The last thing I will consider is this as a misunderstanding.

Surely, yes, the higher your LOC the more apt you are to manage your health - but there are no guarantees you can fix it all.

Edited by mw711

6 minutes ago, mw711 said:

@Goldzilla If health is directly correlated to LOC, Donald Trump would be dead by now and Jesus would have never died.

Stop talking out of your ass. You have contradicted yourself numerous times and also have provided 0 evidence for anything you claim.

You could seriously mislead someone into thinking they just need to become enlightened and raise their LOC and then they will be healed.

If your LOC were as high as you claim it to be there wouldn’t be a difference between being healthy or not.

If you’re doing this as a troll, which it seems you are not, but if you are, good one.

If you are being serious, which it seems you are, I wish you the best because you may have health problems of your own and that would explain your fixation on this senseless correlation.

The last thing I will consider is this as a misunderstanding.

Surely, yes, the higher your LOC the more apt you are to manage your health - but there are no guarantees you can fix it all.

No worries i don't mind you. Greatly degraded yourself by speaking untruth. I spoke from the heart, you did! what you try to push here. 

Singer

14™

@dflores321  It was a joke. 

Jesus, real or not, is generally regarded as having high consciousness. 

Donald Trump, generally is regarded as having low consciousness.

The joke was the if what Goldzilla is saying is true, the hypothetically Donald would’ve died earlier and someone like Jesus or Gandhi or whoever your guru is shall live forever.

It was a joke.

Doesn’t matter if Jesus is real or not.

Edit: well it probably does to the Christians ?

Edited by mw711

@Goldzilla

I typed out a big thing, already sent it and am now editing to hope you see this version first. Pre edit was very sarcastic, sorry for that.

I’d just like to ask now. 

You good? Have any health issues? I’m not even familiar with you.

Edited by mw711
love