BipolarGrowth

This YouTube channel is a dharma goldmine

53 posts in this topic

@Goldzilla You do not know what you’re talking about. Sure, self development, enlightenment, good health, etc. can go hand and hand but not to the level you are saying. If it can it is one of the rarest things known to man.

You have no experience with it regardless which is why you continue to push your ‘perspective’ and ‘view’ on it like a devil.

7 hours ago, Goldzilla said:

It's ok if he has good knowledge. But he did not integrated the practice. What i mean, if one opens inside the possibilities of intuition it will heal the eyes and ditch the glasses. Otherwise is just information acquired in dreams. I speak against glasses because i used to wear them many years. And true understanting and integration will lead to good health in the physical body and also will heal the vision physically. 

By this logic I was much more enlightened when I was in my 20's and had 6% body fat, could run a 17 minute 5K, could bench press 190lbs and had 20/10 vision.  I can tell you for a fact that now that I'm in my 50's, have 20% body fat, would have to train for 3 months to run a 25 minute 5K, I can barely bench press 100lbs and I must wear readers to see anything closer than 3 feet away, I am FAR, FAR, FAR more enlightened now.

I think Goldzilla you are deluded into thinking that spiritual integration must look a certain way to be legit.  It isn't about being some egoic idea of perfect, it is realizing that life, exactly as it is, is perfect.  Integration has far more to do with compassion, kindness and acceptance of our physical limitations than being some kind of superhero.   

Just to be clear, none of you know what i know or my experience. Let it be how it is. Otherwise there is no discovery of new information. Namaste. 

Let this personal bs go away, we are just making conversation. 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

6 hours ago, Goldzilla said:

Just to be clear, none of you know what i know or my experience. Let it be how it is. Otherwise there is no discovery of new information. Namaste. 

Let this personal bs go away, we are just making conversation. 

@Goldzilla

Your arguments are circular and not well thought.

People can certainly gauge what you do or do not know. 

For instance, I play guitar and will know for a fact if you can or can not by watching you playing.

Just like people here know whether your words mean something just by reading what you type.

Besides how do you know that I do not know what you do or do not know; you’re assuming you know what I can know but I can not know what you know.

A clever argument, but a poor one ultimately.

You’re talking out of your ass.

Absolutely nothing personal about this.

A spade is a spade, I love you all the same either way.

Edited by mw711

23 hours ago, Goldzilla said:

Truth will always lead to harmony and health at any level.

No, it won't. By becoming enlightened you don't just turn into a freaking white mage and heal all your conditions. This is so incredibly naive, I can't tell if you're trolling or being serious. Leo himself is an example that physical ailments are completely separate from one's state of consciousness. Do you really think a sage can't get prostate cancer from all that sitting around or that if the body is toxic, the toxins will just leave the body, bowing down to your superconscious ass. .....let's be serious 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

It is what i said. Do your own experience and all that. I know what i know, i don't have the need to please nobody. Namaste

Singer

14™

Art video music, a glimpse into how awakening works. This does not make sense from a logical perspective. 

TIP: Pink Color = Spleen (Dorothy from Wizard of Oz)

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

@Michael569 Leo's physical ailments are directly tied to his LOC. The fact that he still has health problems should be a red flag to anyone on here who think's he's anything special in the spiritual community

What on earth makes you guys think that one's "LOC" has anything to do with being physically ill??

Where did you get this silly and naive idea? There's hundreds of very great teachers and sages who had some struggle with physical health in their life. 

I've read some pretty f'ed up claims and questions on this forum but this definitely made it into my top 3?? how come this thread is still not closed lol

You guys need to learn how to keep a certain level of epistemic hygiene...

Let me tell you a truth fellow humans. 

I don't know the details of Leo Gura's health. Hope he does well and healthy. 

If he is struggling in any way on health is because of you guys, those who look up to him too much. And this is the reality of the matter. And those who judge too much beyond writing. Any human being is prone to disbalance if he/she has a community that only takes and not contribute, and i mean by this contributing with love, beyond the vice of love. 

Namaste

Singer

14™

6 minutes ago, taotemu said:

@Goldzilla  Do you mind sharing how old you are?

See my personal info on the profile, i stated there my real name, age, etc. 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

3 hours ago, Michael569 said:

No, it won't. By becoming enlightened you don't just turn into a freaking white mage and heal all your conditions. This is so incredibly naive, I can't tell if you're trolling or being serious. Leo himself is an example that physical ailments are completely separate from one's state of consciousness. Do you really think a sage can't get prostate cancer from all that sitting around or that if the body is toxic, the toxins will just leave the body, bowing down to your superconscious ass. .....let's be serious 

I actually transformed into a white mage. It happened over night right after i realized the magical secret of ultimate infinite enlightenment.

2 minutes ago, This said:

I actually transformed into a white mage. It happened over night right after i realized the magical secret of ultimate infinite enlightenment.

right.....

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Leo's physical ailments are directly tied to his LOC. The fact that he still has health problems should be a red flag to anyone on here who think's he's anything special in the spiritual community

So you think that all health problems disappear on their own once you become conscious enough? I had the pleasure to work with a guy who was extremely advanced in this practice and let me tell you it did not help his health problems at all, if anything it made them worse. Sometimes the answer is not in getting more conscious but embracing other, more physical aspects of healing which includes getting your hands dirty and fixing your shit. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

3 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

right.....

So you think that all health problems disappear on their own once you become conscious enough? I had the pleasure to work with a guy who was extremely advanced in this practice and let me tell you it did not help his health problems at all, if anything it made them worse. Sometimes the answer is not in getting more conscious but embracing other, more physical aspects of healing which includes getting your hands dirty and fixing your shit. 

Yes. All the ailments will start to dissappear. These is what different stages of awakening are. For some of us, this explanation of how reality works is secondary. First is living. 

The body has infinite resources on healing, don't doubt that. If you did not discover that or you don't know human beings doing it, then doesn't mean is not real. 

Stop pushing your criteria of what awakening should be, based on this ill society. 

There are things out there, if i show you it can get insane. So please dear humans, we are here some of us who deal with more than awakening, black magic, white magic, etc. 

Is not wise to make fun of such humans. Take an opinion, do your work and experience, after that you can judge on what is what. 

Namaste

Singer

14™

Humans, whether enlightened or not, are not immune to sickness.

Healing and enlightenment are different things.

The Buddha died of food poising, and in his ascetic years you can bet his health wasn’t vigorous at all. Ramana died of some form of cancer. So that logic is false. You’re conflating relative with one’s consciousness of the absolute.

Besides, according to legend, Bodhidharma cut off his eye lids. That probably contributed to sickness, not health.

4 minutes ago, Arzola said:

Humans, whether enlightened or not, are not immune to sickness.

Healing and enlightenment are different things.

The Buddha died of food poising, and in his ascetic years you can bet his health wasn’t vigorous at all. Ramana died of some form of cancer. So that logic is false. You’re conflating relative with one’s consciousness of the absolute.

Besides, according to legend, Bodhidharma cut off his eye lids. That probably contributed to sickness, not health.

If you haven't been there, i'll stop posting on it. 

Leo Gura, lock this post please, or any of the moderators, thank you. 

Namaste

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

@Goldzilla Ok. Let's be open minded here and suppose for a moment that you are right and that with ever advanced levels of consciousness, physical ailments are beginning to disappear - how exactly does that work?

Like if I have liver cirrhosis or cancer or diabetes, how do you suppose will enlightenment heal me from that??