BipolarGrowth

This YouTube channel is a dharma goldmine

53 posts in this topic

This is a perfect way to come to terms with the basic philosophies of Buddhism. 

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

It's ok if he has good knowledge. But he did not integrated the practice. What i mean, if one opens inside the possibilities of intuition it will heal the eyes and ditch the glasses. Otherwise is just information acquired in dreams. I speak against glasses because i used to wear them many years. And true understanting and integration will lead to good health in the physical body and also will heal the vision physically. 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

58 minutes ago, Goldzilla said:

It's ok if he has good knowledge. But he did not integrated the practice. What i mean, if one opens inside the possibilities of intuition it will heal the eyes and ditch the glasses. Otherwise is just information acquired in dreams. I speak against glasses because i used to wear them many years. And true understanting and integration will lead to good health in the physical body and also will heal the vision physically. 

@Goldzilla Wtf bro. You're not actually suggesting that if he had "integrated" the practices, he wouldn't need glasses? 

@Goldzilla oh shit, do you really think so? What about all spiritual gurus who need glasses to read (there are many)

Is not what i think about glasses and integration of truth, it is how truth works. If any information leads not to health, mentally and physically is not true. You can't refute this. 

Truth will always lead to harmony and health at any level. Don't mistaken the real from the illusion. 

Namaste

Singer

14™

Now, don't get me wrong. I just pointed what real true information is after integration, Health, Love, etc. 

I don't blame the info of this video as untruth, i just gave a pinpoint of what we should look when confronting real truth vs not so much in a real life situation when somebody integrates knowledge. 

Singer

14™

1 hour ago, Goldzilla said:

Is not what i think about glasses and integration of truth, it is how truth works. If any information leads not to health, mentally and physically is not true. You can't refute this. 

Truth will always lead to harmony and health at any level. Don't mistaken the real from the illusion. 

Sorry mate but that's just BS.  Having bad eye sight is also Truth.

7 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Sorry mate but that's just BS.  Having bad eye sight is also Truth.

????????????????????

Singer

14™

5 hours ago, Goldzilla said:

What? xD Though this can basically happen, it doesn't mean one can't choose bad vision. Having perfect everything means not excelling at anything in particular. Maybe that's not the way infinity works. Awakening denies nothing.

Edited by The0Self

4 minutes ago, The0Self said:

What? xD Though this can basically happen, it doesn't mean one can't choose bad vision. Having perfect everything means not excelling at anything in particular. Maybe that's not the way infinity works. Awakening denies nothing.

Awakening goes hand in hand with health, at any level ? so yeah, have a nice day. 

Singer

14™

14 minutes ago, Goldzilla said:

Awakening goes hand in hand with health, at any level ? so yeah, have a nice day. 

Certainly, but your idea of health is relative, and enlightenment is absolute. Not saying I know anything about this particular guy with glasses, but glasses don't mean shit. Tons of enlightened folk wore glasses, including Ramana Maharshi. I have perfect vision so I'm not defending anything. Get real.

Edited by The0Self

6 hours ago, Goldzilla said:

I speak against glasses because i used to wear them many years. And true understanting and integration will lead to good health in the physical body and also will heal the vision physically. 

AMEN brotha

Why do you think Ramana Maharshi was enlightened? Because of the concepts he exposed? 

The real is that i have a different perspective on what enlightenment is. Is what yeshua ben josep was, gautama, ramtha, etc. Others where only great teachers, they did not transcend, and many great teachers only lived a few years, compared to more enlightened people like hermits, traspassing 100,200,300 years. 

So, this is how i view enlightenment. Is not only the realization of god and knowing how reality works. Is being able to transcend the physical and make more on it that the established belief says in society. 

Singer

14™

@Goldzilla True spirituality will transform your perception of the world, how you feel, and your health.

Lol at obese dharma teachers. 

So we just start getting enlightened instead of lasik…. Seems like a steaming pile of dog shit lol. Enlightenment is not about powers or otherworldly things. It is about proper insight. This can happen with or without development of siddhis and such things. They are loosely related. 

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Goldzilla True spirituality will transform your perception of the world, how you feel, and your health.

Lol at obese dharma teachers. 

True. 

Singer

14™

5 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

So we just start getting enlightened instead of lasik…. Seems like a steaming pile of dog shit lol. Enlightenment is not about powers or otherworldly things. It is about proper insight. This can happen with or without development of siddhis and such things. They are loosely related. 

Enlightenment is the greatest superpower, more than any magus or mentalist or professional out there, in the physical realm also. Let's not limit enlightenment to the routine of the office or this ill society lol. 

Singer

14™