Javfly33

Am i the only one that thinks spirituality is useless in most societies right now

33 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

There is no other possibility. 

Yes, you can wake Up with anxiety as i most of the times.

Fortunately its all a Game and ilusion of the mind But as an ilusion i prefer an orgasm than a punch in the face (even though i Guess both of them are representations of love)

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

You could say that spirituality doesn't concern itself with matters of survival. But if you're into understanding reality for what it is, then survival is right in there in the mix. In the early stages spirituality may even harm your survival chances, but later on you learn to integrate both survival and spirituality - they're not mutually exclusive.

Edited by LastThursday

57% paranoid

You're making a conflict and separation where there is none.

I mean sure, you can look at survival as dog eat dog and yeah, it's been that way, sometimes much more than others, otherwise the Earth would be in far better shape and we wouldn't have Holocaust memorials. There is a transcendent, magical, wholistic way to survive that is beyond concern of life or death but yet always tends to life, and if it didn't work so DAMN well you and I already wouldn't be here anyway. 

I have zero interest surviving if everyone and everything gets all dog eat dog. Always felt this way. It's like those preppers who store 2000 cans of beans for the apocalypses. I'm not doing that, kill me now. 9_9xD

I mean, you're ALREADY putting well being and happiness ahead of care of whether you live or die, and the world is too for the most part. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Fortunately its all a Game

Well, thanks to spirituality, what you have deepened, etc, you can see that. if not, your level of unhappiness right now would probably be much higher, so here's the answer

the next step is to move from momentary realizations to becoming truly selfless, then future, money, etc ... even health, will matter little. here is the real work imo. other things is just playing

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

How’s that thinking feel? 

Yeah not very good...

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well, thanks to spirituality, what you have deepened, etc, you can see that. if not, your level of unhappiness right now would probably be much higher, so here's the answer

the next step is to move from momentary realizations to becoming truly selfless, then future, money, etc ... even health, will matter little. here is the real work imo. other things is just playing

Yeah you right in that aspect.

Even though i still have an ego with strong attachments i am Lucky in that sense.

21 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

That’s because love. 

@Nahm Why Dont love just love all thoughts then lol

29 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Nahm Why Dont love just love all thoughts then lol

All thoughts are love.  But what fun would it be if you were directly conscious of that?  You might roll around in bliss for eternity but then You would have to give eternity meaning and create differences  for the purposes of differences.  Otherwise you would not be able to contrast bliss from hell.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

20 hours ago, Fearey said:

Once your base needs are met you don't need more money. Long term, money will likely no longer affect your level of happiness at all.

Didn't experience that. With money you can buy nice things and exciting experiences like animal hunts e.g. .

Without much money you have less influence and opportunities or possibilities.

People who don't have much money most of the time want to devalidate the importance of money and how much it can enrich life. People with much money see the advantages, However, they know that t is great and supports happiness, even though it may does not create it.

Besides that, you have on average more sexual partners and are more likely to have good relationships. Money has proven to be a good argument to steal a taken partner. So better watch out.

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

When spirituality becomes useless, the world comes to an end. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.