A way to Actualize

The 'who Am I' Question Is An Old Paradigm, Here A New Effective One

16 posts in this topic

It is often spoken about in Leo his videos: the 'who am I' question. It would be a pleasure to evolve the spiritual values in Actualized.org to a healthier state. This most essential spiritual question/ or mindfulness is a really tough way to get there. Your perspective on this will completely change after watching this video. You will feel relaxed and energized as a bonus while watching the video. Good luck on your journey.

He speaks why realising truth is not really worth it.

Note: feedback that needs to be heard on Leo his videos:

The ego is a 'bad thing' is just more ego.

Leo comments often 'there is no I', funny enough he gives a new paradigm for that this video.

Edited by A way to Actualize

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

58 minutes ago, A way to Actualize said:

He explains why realising truth is not worth it.

Thanks.  I missed this one.

joy :)

21:21and further

I didn't watch the video yet but man "he explains why realizing the Truth isn't worth it" sounds like a bold statement hahaha. And do what else instead? I do like the fact that it questioned my beliefs but it seems to me the entire meaning of life is to realize the Truth otherwise you'll just be completely neurotic and suffering. 

Of course I should really watch the video, and I'll look through it, I'm just wondering if you've considered that the allure to finding that kinda counterintuitive information that goes completely against what is generally accepted in this instance is exactly what your mind would LOVE for you to think. Consider what the focus of your life becomes after you believe that awakening isn't worth it. Seems a bit dubious. 

No criticisms here, just wondering if you're aware of that.  

12 hours ago, Wasabi said:

I didn't watch the video yet but man "he explains why realizing the Truth isn't worth it" sounds like a bold statement hahaha. And do what else instead? I do like the fact that it questioned my beliefs but it seems to me the entire meaning of life is to realize the Truth otherwise you'll just be completely neurotic and suffering. 

Of course I should really watch the video, and I'll look through it, I'm just wondering if you've considered that the allure to finding that kinda counterintuitive information that goes completely against what is generally accepted in this instance is exactly what your mind would LOVE for you to think. Consider what the focus of your life becomes after you believe that awakening isn't worth it. Seems a bit dubious. 

No criticisms here, just wondering if you're aware of that.  

Watch the video. It actually addresses in a way, directly at what you've proclaimed. 

Edited by Gnosis

Thank you so much for sharing.

It feels like a further wunderful step in this journey.

I think today with a spiritual revolution trending as the new cool thing over the internet and the social media, we are going to have lots and lots of posers and wannabee's, I think his speech is powerful in spotting this little poser inside us!
I loved this, Thanks for sharing!

I see many people on the forum last week defending the 'who am I' question and treating it as a dogma. Like every post when someone says the word 'I', the answer is: 'there is no I!' Saying that there is no 'I' to people on this forum does not mean anything. 

I guess by this post it will be viewable at the top again for the ones who are ready for the new paradigm.

Warning: this video is gives a really advanced paradigm that goes beyond enlightenment.

1 hour ago, A way to Actualize said:

I see many people on the forum last week defending the 'who am I' question and treating it as a dogma. Like every post when someone says the word 'I', the answer is: 'there is no I!' Saying that there is no 'I' to people on this forum does not mean anything. 

I guess by this post it will be viewable at the top again for the ones who are ready for the new paradigm.

Warning: this video is gives a really advanced paradigm that goes beyond enlightenment.

I can see your point here, and I know how frustrating it is not to "get it", as for many months my ego has blinded me to it too.. But I can also see the immeasurable benefits from getting that "I".

There is also no need to PM me telling me that my question is not valid, because it will not solve anyone's problem. 

You need to understand one thing here: I can only give advice about what has gotten ME where I am now. In my own "journey", this is the thing that got me to the Truth, in a context when my life had room for nothing BUT the Truth. 

I am by no means pulling at anyone towards the "who am I?". I am merely sharing what liberated me instantly, and hope and wish will help others too. 

I also believe we are all on the path for finding peace. Where we might not agree, is the fact that this path has to always feel "good". Please do not see our perspectives as being divergent - only different. That's all. Nothing wrong with that, is it? 

:) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

@Ayla You are not wrong in anyway. There was indeed no need to pm! I think it benefits everyone to be exposed to a more loving way to approach everything. I enjoy people sharing content that will benefit the harmony on this forum.

besides, is it 'your' question? ;)

The who am I question only does take You all the way in the journey. I am curious, have you watched the video?

Just now, A way to Actualize said:

I am curious, have you watched the video?

Yes, from the moment you posted it in the first place :) 

It does have value and it does help people. I see it as a sort of a crutch for a very damaged leg - which can be essential, life saving even. 

I needed the Truth tho - all the way :)

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

4 minutes ago, A way to Actualize said:

It is as much "mine" as everything is me. I only said "mine" within the knowing that it's me who keeps going on with it. There were more people in the beginning asking it,but they quickly withdrew from Forum to enjoy their nothingness in bliss :) 

I of course got it from my Guru, My father, Moojiji who has completely undone the person and left the me open, spacious and free :x

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

@Ayla The 'who am I' question is great to know of when a person starts a spiritual practice, but there comes a time for new paradigms and teachings.

30 minutes ago, A way to Actualize said:

This is just some silly joke.

Just succes on your journey and I wish you the best!

Just now, A way to Actualize said:

Just success on your journey and I wish you the best!

Hope so, cuz that me...is actually you :P 

:x

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

1 minute ago, Ayla said:

Hope so, cuz that me...is actually you

Only we experiencing everything like we are seperate. And of course everyone has their own unique expression what makes life interesting!