Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Terell Kirby

Realized that reality is not seen through eyes

7 posts in this topic

Profound experience, my goodness. There is no "me" looking at this screen as a type.

I have no physical face or head. What I call "my" body is just an appearance in reality, like everything else.

I have fooled myself thinking I actually was the person in the mirror, when the person in the mirror was simply gazing at (the real) me the whole time!

How wondrous it is being formless :x 

Edited by Terell Kirby

2 minutes ago, Bob Seeker said:

Do you feel this experience is permanent?

I pray it is my friend. This is bliss ;)

Very nice ? The next step is stabilizing this view in meditation as well as everyday life. 

43 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Profound experience, my goodness. There is no "me" looking at this screen as a type.

I have no physical face or head. What I call "my" body is just an appearance in reality, like everything else.

I have fooled myself thinking I actually was the person in the mirror, when the person in the mirror was simply gazing at (the real) me the whole time!

How wondrous it is being formless :x 

You are God sir.  You are that which creates everything around you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

27 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Very nice ? The next step is stabilizing this view in meditation as well as everyday life. 

Yes, I am noticing this state is not as stabilized as I want it.

It somewhat comes and goes, the Ego can be persistent in doing everything to shut this down

2 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Yes, I am noticing this state is not as stabilized as I want it.

It somewhat comes and goes, the Ego can be persistent in doing everything to shut this down

The fact that you’re breaking through at all is huge though, seriously. It may take a bit of time to fully stabilize and even deepen, but even if it took 1-3 years (worst case), what’s 1-3 years in a lifetime? 

Id HIGHLY recommend a meditation retreat of some kind. Not only would you likely breakthrough into this level of insight, you’d probably break through even more deeply.