Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BipolarGrowth

There’s no way to do any better than right now

3 posts in this topic

With true moment-to-moment investigation, this is a path for growth and a greater ability to manipulate phenomena at will. You have all of your past and as much of a future you imagine to try to create a worthwhile framework for how to act. But really, at the end of the day, so much of your ego and body are perfectly trained to run themselves. You can get to states and even rather constant stages where you harmoniously interact in truly honest ways by sharing emotions, insight, and just good humanity with them effortlessly. You don’t have to try to be anyone anymore, and that’s when it’s possible to truly be yourself for the first time. I feel like I finally have overcome my social anxiety. I hope that lasts. -Brandon Rohe

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

6 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

You don’t have to try to be anyone anymore, and that’s when it’s possible to truly be yourself for the first time.

Trying to be yourself and trying not to be yourself are the same exact thing. Both are 'what you are doing' which is 'being yourself', and you're always doing this, effortlessly. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

6 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I feel like I finally have overcome my social anxiety. I hope that lasts.

As someone who used to suffer from this, I feel genuinely happy that you have some peace and harmony. Just letting your ego and body do its thing in the moment is key. The mind is there to pull you in a certain direction, not to micromanage and be fearful.

57% paranoid