Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BipolarGrowth

How to kill God with a potato

5 posts in this topic

The limitations between potato vs. non potato are just as useful as any other duality or seeming perfect nonduality for insight. Someone with true and relatively present to every moment new insight can see way more of absolute truth in the nature that pulls on infinity in the complex and absolutely infinite constant interplay between potatoness vs. infinite power and love that this is actually really important new consciousness work to understand to unravel how to become beyond the potato non potato ultimate reality which seems to be a lasting bastion for insight which will only uncover better insight as it’s absolute truth feeling to the insight is replaced. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

Potato ha.Why just not eat it.At first when it came to Europe it was just beleive it or not decorative plant.But you know life (wars,famine, derivatives of on how people and societies actually are) turned it into what it is today.

So instead of endlessly contemplating I will just make mashed potatoes.

AcclaimedRashGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Potato ha.Why just not eat it.At first when it came to Europe it was just beleive it or not decorative plant.But you know life (wars,famine, derivatives of on how people and societies actually are) turned it into what it is today.

So instead of endlessly contemplating I will just make mashed potatoes.

You can’t be truly Irish without understanding the full relationship which developed in the perfect understanding of potatoness which we are deluded into thinking we could ever have in a lasting way that wouldn’t be the undoing of its own importance. The Irish identity is the best possible potato-investigation starting point as your human genes are built by the lack of potatoes in a famine. 

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

Yeah those english civilised best of em all dudes.Stalins before Stalin but you will never heard a word about it. 

Same thing they've done in India. 

Good guys for centuries. 

Edited by Zeroguy