sgn

Trapped Energy In Head?

7 posts in this topic

It feels like a ball bouncing around in the skull and it won't go away. Was worse a month ago when I did a lot of self inquiry and pressure was very intense also.
I backed off and the pressure went away a few days after. But this doesn't seem to go away fully. Had it for almost a month now.
Don't want to meditate, because if I focus on my body for example it seems to get worse for the moment. Same thing when laying down to sleep.
I can feel it in the whole body sometimes. Like I'm being moved back and forth. But it's mostly in the head and that is what troubles me most.

Edited by Happiness

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

I suggest you do some research into body energy and body work. There is A LOT going on physically in the body. Emotions are carried physically in the body and can create energetic blocks. Find a professional who is experienced in this field who can help you.

There are many modalities of energy and body work:

• Reiki
  • Hypnosis
  • Deep tissue massage
  • Certain kinds of body-based therapies
  • Yoga
  • Etc.

Make sure that you're not just doing inner work in your head. The body and mind are one system. You need to do body work too if you want to really feel great and become fully developed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Thanks. It seems to have something to do with kundalini from what I've read. I will try to get in contact with someone.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

2 hours ago, Happiness said:

ball bouncing around in the skull

Do you had a cold in recent past ? 

Go get the Tympanometry / Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) done.

7 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Do you had a cold in recent past ? 

Go get the Tympanometry / Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) done.

Hmm 4 months ago. But I'm sure I pushed to hard with self inquiry. This started after that.
And I guess I should have backed off earlier. But I kept going. :/
I may look into MRI.

Check out Osho's Dynamic Meditations and Bioenergetics! They are pretty cool! I'm taking a Dynamic Meditation Camp with Elliott Hulse next year so you might be interested

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb

I asked a kundalini expert and was given this advice:
First get checked out by doctor. If they cannot find anything you need to treat these feelings as your unconscious mind opening up.
Maybe you need help from an experienced therapist - it's difficult to judge without seeing you.

So I'll guess I do that :/