Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Imagine if one and each of all of your thoughts you had in this Life...

12 posts in this topic

One and each of them were NOT true at all.

Thoughts makes us suffer because we believe them as truth.

But What if you would go into a Truth seeking path and found out, that thoughts are not true, never?

What would be left?

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Bliss. 

@Nahm You Read my mind ??

32 minutes ago, nuwu said:

I like to torture myself while God looks at me funny.

If God was looking at you funny, you wouldn't be tortured, but you'd be laughing hysterically. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

@Nahm You Read my mind ??

@Nahm @Javfly33 yup...you are Infinite Bliss when the ilusion of thought is wiped away

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

44 minutes ago, nuwu said:

"My enjoyment of existence is higher than yours, therefore you are wrong and I'm right."

No thanks. I like to torture myself while God looks at me funny.

You are God silly.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

19 minutes ago, nuwu said:

@Inliytened1 I'm not God because I don't want to be God. Simple as.

6qpy3lc.gif

Your choice- who wants that kind of responsibility anyway right? :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

God is quite a tyrant. what matters to him about his hamsters is that they run on the wheel, that they do what they have to do. His happiness is irrelevant. Yeah, he's the hamsters, I guess that's the only way for them to run. the thoughts, the whole movie, are software for the monkey to prosper, exist, survive, advance. a scam, but the monkey is a soldier and he did not come here to have a good time

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

God is quite a tyrant. what matters to him about his hamsters is that they run on the wheel, that they do what they have to do. His happiness is irrelevant. Yeah, he's the hamsters, I guess that's the only way for them to run. the thoughts, the whole movie, are software for the monkey to prosper, exist, survive, advance. a scam, but the monkey is a soldier and he did not come here to have a good time

You seem very resentful with God (yourself).

Remember you created this limitation, it's kind of Lol to think about God as this evil guy outhere. You complaining is God complaining.

@Javfly33 Yes, yes, I know. I think God made it that way because He couldn't do it any other way. it had to be that way. But we must not underestimate human pain, which is the engine of evolution. if you leave the wheel you see that everything is software, a trick to make us dance that we ourselves do. but what about those who don't see it? his pain is enormous. I walk down the street and I see people caught in a terrible trap, in the end everything will be fixed, they will be free, but first, the matter is not funny

16 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Javfly33 Yes, yes, I know. I think God made it that way because He couldn't do it any other way. it had to be that way. But we must not underestimate human pain, which is the engine of evolution. if you leave the wheel you see that everything is software, a trick to make us dance that we ourselves do. but what about those who don't see it? his pain is enormous. I walk down the street and I see people caught in a terrible trap, in the end everything will be fixed, they will be free, but first, the matter is not funny

snip from my morning reading from nisargadatta

dh.jpg

16 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

What would be left?

Truth

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."