DimmedBulb

Truffles As A Substitute For Mushrooms

23 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Huz said:

How much did you take to get really introspective. Would 5-7g be enough?

Do your research! Terrence Mckenna is the guy to listen to. This guy wrote the book on how to cultivate mushrooms. He does have a more shamanic approach because he actually went into the rainforest and, so to speak, brought the mushroom back, into western society. For example, the part where he talks about singing...he sais himself 'it's a way to oxygenate the brain'. Imo, the singing is also a form of meditation. The indigenous tribes in the rainforest never had acces to eastern methods and knowledge. So singing and dancing can be a substitute for meditation, for being in the moment and grounded in the body. 

Edited by David1

To clarify, just thought I'd add that a 15 gram dose of 5 star rated truffles is in no way, shape or form a 'recreational dose'.  The largest truffle dose I've taken was about 23 grams and that was like 'buckle your seatbelt Dorothy, cause Kansas is going bye bye'...

@Dawson To each his own opinion. But to me 15gr of truffles is a recreational dose. If i ask myself the question...'can i go to a party and interact with people on this' and the answer is 'yes' then it's a recreational dose. If you take a moderate or heavy dose your reality is comming apart, your ego disolves, you lose coherent thoughts and you're probably on your back or like Terrence sais 'with your legs in your neck' :D. You can not have a conversation or interact with people let alone go to a party or concert.