Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nevon

3g mushroom trip report

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys, this is the first time I do 3g of mushroom,I'm here to share the experience that I had, It was deeply profound and recontextualized my whole paradigms 

Let's cut the story short

Usually I only do 1-2g of shroom to explore myself, but this time I decide to go deeper, but unfortunately I didn't expect the trip goes so hard, barely can even handle, I tried to stand up but I just can't function properly, I decide to lay down and do conscious breathing  hope that I'm able to get better, at the same time I'm monitoring my consciousness, and notice that kundalini thing are doing its work, clearly felt the energy flowing through my spine and forehead

And next I was in the peak of my experience, all my emotion just happening at once, I feel happy, sad, angry, hopeless, love, I thought I was dying, the horror of death are approaching to me, I'm at the border of alive and death, I did not let go fully, I just let go 30%, and next was magical

I enter into a very strange state of consciousness , the supriseness feeling that suddenly arise,i was genuinely suprise that I found myself

"congratulation, look who you have you found, it's me, I am you" 

The trip goes full celebration mode, balloon and party visual appearing, I was in total bliss, its like the first time you find out who you truly are! 

And next was super mind blown, I was directly conscious about how I manifest my own reality, I am literally imaginating my own existence, i heard Leo said God is imaginating everything,I think a lot of time I just don't get it, but this time I verified the statement, witness the truth. 

I'm conscious about all these enlightenment guru, it's all me trying to make myself fully realize my true being, it was super weird. 

And the trip coming down I come back to my ordinary state, felt a little bit different, I will take some time to digest the experience, hopefully the next time I'm able to get full insight

Thanks for reading and pardon my English 

@Nevon

SO beautiful. Right in the feels. Thanks for sharing. Consider the flip side of ‘fully realize my true being’… letting thoughts to the contrary go… like ‘I come back to my ordinary state’. There are no states.  You are the ordinary, mystically. There are only the thoughts about an I & it’s states. And maybe not even. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE