Skrotus

Interdimesional Beings

11 posts in this topic

Just want to hear some thoughts on this subject. I personally believe there are interdimesional/higher conciussness beings that can at times shift into our reality. Paranormal encounters are mostly hoaxes but I belive a small percentage of sighting are genuine. Never seen anything of this nature dispite deeply wanting to. Curious to see if any of you have seen or felt something during meditation or otherwise that cannot be explained.

4 minutes ago, Skrotus said:

Never seen anything of this nature despite deeply wanting to.

What do you want to know it for? You may not like it.

[insert quote here]

52 minutes ago, Mr Lenny said:

What do you want to know it for? You may not like it.

I want to know things go deeper than this. Im not depressed just curious. Something to work towards in consciousness work like a next level. Afterlife may have more meaning also. Not sure if you have seen event horizon or the mothman prophecies but those are good examples of the negative side of it.

1 hour ago, Skrotus said:

Curious to see if any of you have seen or felt something during meditation or otherwise that cannot be explained.

@Skrotus Your mind can travel anywhere you want it to. That explains all of it.

@Skrotus If you do some DMT or high dose mushrooms, or start to develop psychic abilities through practice, I'm pretty sure you'll start to experience such things.

20-30 grams of mushrooms will send you into an totally nother dimension, from what I hear. You would gain a new sense of respect for the paranormal after that.

Not for newbies.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Skrotus If you do some DMT or high dose mushrooms, or start to develop psychic abilities through practice, I'm pretty sure you'll start to experience such things.

20-30 grams of mushrooms will send you into an totally nother dimension, from what I hear. You would gain a new sense of respect for the paranormal after that.

Not for newbies.

I have been on the hunt for shrooms for a while now with no success. I've taken them years ago when I was less conscious so I know what to expect.                                                                                                               

Edited by Skrotus

38 minutes ago, Skrotus said:

I have been on the hunt for shrooms for a while now with no success. I've taken them years ago when I was less conscious so I know what to expect.                                                                                                                Leo this is a bit off topic but you mentioned a video you had in the works about month ago. An interview with an enlightened person, hope this is still coming was really looking forward to it.

If you have your own place and a little money you can grow your own mushrooms pretty easily. Shroomery is a good place to read. 

2 hours ago, ChimpBrain said:

If you have your own place and a little money you can grow your own mushrooms pretty easily. Shroomery is a good place to read. 

Sweet you just gave me a new hobby! Much thanks

Edited by Skrotus

i think its more likely than not likely that interdimesional beings are all around us. the problem is when you achieve such state you unlikely to give a fuck about some primitive monkeys :D they probably just observe us like we do with ants. 
the other possibility is that we are the only conscious beings in the universe but that's unlikely

just my opinion

I have no direct experience with this but my gut says that inter-dimensional beings do exist. Can't prove it yet, just intuition so far.