Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

New radical breakthrough report

5 posts in this topic

So yesterday i absolutely awoken myself as God, the Creator of all of my dream. I become conscious there wasnt any other than me ever.

It was shocking because i actually remembered that i had awoken when i was 19-20 years old when i took lsd some times for the first time, withouth knowing at all What was God/non duality etc, But i was in such a Bliss for almost over a year. The Avatar was just not conscious of What that state meant. But as Consciousness i was awake i let go of the identity of for over a year .

It was so funny because after awakening and being in that no ego state for almost a year, the ego formed again and It started to create an ideology of "non duality", and of course as God i started to create Actualized, Mooji, The concept of "awareness", and of course i thought the absolute/God was something outside me that i had to "get". I also imagined 5-meo-dmt as breadcrump to remember again What i had forgotten.

The astonishment when i realized that i created every detail of the dream is truly jawdropping. 

And What NOW?? Remember that i am always Now, Able to Create whatever i want! 

Whenever i start to fall away into the belief i am a thought, i just touch my hands, i say out loud I AM HERE I AM HERE, AWAKE! THIS is what's real, Truth! 

What do i create? 

I choose Love, Power and Joy, this is my dream ??️?

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

So, basically, solipsism is it? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

So, basically, solipsism is it? 

It is what it is. I mean life is all about surrender... Why not surrender also the illusion?

Enlightment , an infinite surrender ?

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.