smd

Wilber's Superhuman Os Program Inquiry

3 posts in this topic

I recently saw his on FB and thought it was new so I listened to a lecture from Ken where he's basically selling this large program called Superhuman OS.  As I already have a lot of self-help material, including 2 of Wilber's books that I haven't read yet, I wasn't really sure what to make of it.  I did some Google search about the program and found that it had been released a couple of years ago & some people were calling it a money grab.  I'm not even sure the website selling the package is legitimate as there were a couple of other URLs that were like superhumanos.net and superhumanos.org and some others.

Has anyone tried it?   Is it useful at all?  Right now I feel it looks like a lot of redundant material that might actually be good if you were just getting started & hadn't bought a bunch of books & a few programs already.  Maybe reading Ken's two books that I have might help answer that question.  I just don't want burn $700 & say "Oh. I've covered this already!!"

Here's the URL to the program:  https://superhumanos.net/sale/

@smd I've heard that it requires a lot of reading, as Ken gives you a large book list and expects you to read most of it for the program.

Other than that, can't say whether it's worth the cost or not.

Most of the self-help industry uses dishonest marketing techniques to maximize sales, so that doesn't necessarily mean it's bad.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks Leo. :) I'll take that into consideration.  I already have a gigantic book list & a pile of books to read as it is.  I'll have to figure out whether I have the time to invest in it or not.