Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LastThursday

Masculine Flirtation

3 posts in this topic

We all appreciate a good looking male who owns their masculinity (men and women included).

What do we enjoy about men? What characteristics turn you on? What should men project to entice women?

Edited by LastThursday

57% paranoid

On the occasions when my feminine side responds to masculine presence, there is the air of freshness and independence.
It's not about anything in particular that signals these qualities, it is just their presence that gives rise to this fascination.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

I find one thing particularly in male circles. Maybe two.

One is the sense of humor and the careless attitude humor, when I meet some collegues at work that happen to be male, they will usually start the conversation with a joke, some of them are so funny it's illegal. When something bad happens also the same thing happens. They will also tell you very funny stories which leads to the second point.

Men can be very bold (also literally) and make such weird life choices which acctually work. Some can make their life so hard, it's oncredible, meanwhile creating something bigger than themselves.

This also reflects on normal division principles in people. Men have more idiots and more geniuses than women. There are some qualities I can't name but I like about this. I am very much the same way. While a people pleaser, internally, very disagreeable, avoidant and tend to vision and work on it.

For example if somebody eats a snail or there is a broken window or if somebody won a gaming tournament or got arrested because of being in a mafia, it was probably men.