Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joelvs

List of Anti Vax Arguments

2 posts in this topic

Can we make this here an open mindet and truth seeking debatte about vaccionation? I personally feel more drawn towards getting vaccinated but I dont feel like I heard the anti vax side enough to decide about it. So can we collect all the anti vax arguments here? I found that in the other threats regarding that topic their werent clear arguments against it. Maybe their arent. I dont know, but I want to find out. And yeah I get the personal arguments like being afraid of needles or that is like an anti government ego based thing of some people but I dont think that most people are anti vax because of that. 

Go do your research if you're unsure about vaccines. You are unlikely to get unbiased and highly researched opinions on online forums. Actually go out and listen to people who are in vaccine development area, immunologists, epidemiologists or read a few studies. Getting or not getting vaccines is an individual choice and everyone needs to go out there and find the answers themselves. This thread is one step away from becoming a conspiracy theory blog with nanotech chip implants and lizard overlords. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus