Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Opo

Die off tips

4 posts in this topic

Turns out I have dysbiosis. 

I took some antibiotics and had a strong reaction to them, nothing crazy but I would like to reduce it. 

Can I take activated charcoal to clean up the toxins from the die off and do you have some other tips for this? 

2 hours ago, Opo said:

Can I take activated charcoal to clean up the toxins from the die of

Yes, but you must distinguish between your body reacting poorly to antibiotics vs bacterial die off. These are not at all the same thing.

Allergic reactions to antibiotics are very common and that means you need to stop taking them immediately. Charcoal will not help with an allergic reaction. Read the side-effects of your antibiotics. Some of them can be very nasty.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It seems I was dehydrated. Pretty soon after I some drank water with salt I was feeling great and now after I took the antibiotics again I feel normal. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, but you must distinguish between your body reacting poorly to antibiotics vs bacterial die off. These are not at all the same thing.

Allergic reactions to antibiotics are very common and that means you need to stop taking them immediately. Charcoal will not help with an allergic reaction. Read the side-effects of your antibiotics. Some of them can be very nasty.

Thank you for the tip. 

If LPS (die off) is an issue some psyllium husk taken 3 times a day can help. But also eating more fibre rich foods (any you can tolerate alongside the carni diet) will help. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus