ivankiss

Sex Diary

659 posts in this topic

Warning: Complete Transparency! I go deep into detail here!

Man, oh man, oh man... How do I even fucking start this one...

This was by far our most intense, magical, wild, euphoric and mind-blowing experience together. J and I went all the fucking way. Even though we've been having sex for a couple of weeks now. We definitely pierced through all the layers of reality. But in a way different than I initially thought we would... That's the whole sweetness of it.

This... was a full-blown sex marathon.

And more.

Much, much more.

Build - up

As usual; J comes over late at night. Almost 1AM. She's been out with the girls. I could tell she was so happy she had no stupid boyfriend to nag her about who's she with, when is she coming home, what is she wearing, etc... She texted me she's going to be late and I responded with 'take your time'. 

She came earlier than I expected.

Rocking one of her hot summer dresses. My dick instantly responds - as soon as our lips connect and our bodies melt into one another.

We did not even enter my apartment, and I'm already hard as a rock.

In the elevator; we jump on each-other, mercilessly. We could not resist any longer. We were both so hot for each-other. It's  been nearly a week now since we last fucked.

I'm kissing her gorgeous, tender neck and working those lovely C cups. Grabbing that round, juicy ass. We're making out. Passion is so thick you could cut it with a sword. 

My hand slips down and I starts playing with her pussy through her panties. God... There is nothing that can make me go this crazy. Only pussy. Especially if it's such a magnificent work of art - as J's lovely little purr is. It's just divine.

We arrive to my place, and then take a step back and agree not to fuck each-other's brains out right away, but rather chill and talk a bit first. It was very hard. For both of us. We had to resist and tame the animal within. But.. we know our shit. We handled it well.

So, there we are, sitting at the table, talking, smoking and listening to cool music. I believe I was spinnin' some nice psytrance at that point. I also got some bomb-ass-good weed from a guy I met that night, 'accidentally'. The high was just perfect. Not cloudy. Not distorted. Clear and uplifting. Great vibe.

Our senses razor-sharp.

I don't remember very well what was the content of our conversation. We spoke a little about everything. Again; words come out smooth as butter. Everything is heard, everything is said. We do not jump into each-other's sentences. Or if we do, we laugh and apologize lol. What I really like, is how I can practice true chivalry with her. She knows how to be around a gentleman. That's very rare. But she also know how to chillax.

Perfect combo.

She talks a bit more this time around. She even expresses a few of her own thoughts on spirituality, reality, God, etc...

I liked that.

I can tell she's extra - sensory. In tune. She picks up on a lot of stuff 'in the air'. And is kinda in touch with her intuition. 

She definitely carries the seeds for a fast and deep awakening.

But... I kinda lose interest in that topic fast and we're back to fun. We start teasing each-other. Flirting, heavy. She slowly raises her leg up in the air and places it in my lap. 

I cannot resist her beautiful, silky skin. It's like the finest, gentlest material of the Universe. I immediately start kissing my way up and down her leg. She has such tiny feet. It's adorable. I suck on her fingertips. She giggles. 

I tickle her a bit, we laugh and then we stand up and start dancing. I insisted.

She's not so familiar with 'freestyle dancing'. She's used to following steps. And I don't really roll that way. 

...We make it work. And it's very hot.

We're both dancing for ourselves and in our unique way, but the beat is holding us together and keeping us in sync. Every now and then our bodies collide in complete harmony and our lips touch. It feels like the essence of intimacy.

At this point; an idea crosses my mind.

CLIMAX

I kinda got bored of psytrance. I wanted a bit slower and a bit darker vibe. A bit more erotic. A bit more slutty. A bit nastier.

So I put this on: https://youtu.be/agQJx7qqMbw and tell J to sit in my chair. She's kinda confused for a second but she indeed sits down and remains still, and silent.

My chair is a special chair. It has a special kind of vibe to it. Comes with a special view. Tells a special story.

I take a few puffs, give J a nice, juicy kiss and hand her over the joint. And now I'm down on my knees, in front of her. The music in the background is giving me just the perfect vibe. 

I look up into J's eyes and say: ' You had a long day... Why don't you relax a bit?'

Her eyes instantly switch from confusion to seduction. She smiles like a naughty little girl that she is, takes a puff and leans back.

Time to do my magic.

I'm kissing and squeezing her gorgeous, tender thighs. White like snow. Smooth as butter. Her skin smells like the forest, on a rainy, early morning.

So fresh. So natural. So divine.

I'm peaking up her dress. I can see her sexy, purple panties. They're kinda see-through. My dick wants to explode.

I slide my head underneath her dress and start playing with her pussy, through her panties. I kiss, lick and bite the area around. I work her clit with my fingers a bit. I can tell she's getting all hot.

I lose no more time. I reach behind her, grab on her panties and start pulling them down. Off they go.

My head back under her dress. 

My fucking God... Words fail me here, completely. Sorry about that. It's one of the - if not The Most Beautiful pussy I've ever seen. So tiny, and feminine, and delicate, and tender and somehow perfectly symmetrical yet abstract... God... I already said too much. It's just divine.

My tongue covers her whole pussy.

I'm licking slowly but applying a lot of pressure. Long and passion-filled licks. All the way up. All the way down.

I'm licking like an obedient dog. Like a loyal servant.

J is half sitting, half laying in my chair, her legs wide open, eyes closed and with a joint between her two fingers. Her other hand is pulling on my hair. She's moaning in pure ecstasy. Occasionally bursting into laughter out of sheer joy and pleasure.

She is being treated as a true Queen.

I eat her out like this a bit more. I give it my all. And that's a lot. Especially for a girl like J, who's not used to high quality sex. A man who knows what he's doing down there.

She's already opening up for me - big time. I slide my one finger inside of her, but the second one quickly joins the play.

I massage the insides of her divine temple. I twist and turn all around her sugar-walls. Soon after I lock down on her G spot; J cums. Hard. All over my fingers and tongue.

Shaking. Smiling. Catching her breath.

She's so surrendered. So satisfied. 

She does not care about a single thing right now. A single thought does not enter her mind. It's all just ecstasy - throughout her whole being. And that... that is exactly what I wanted. That is exactly what I am all about. I want the women I have sex with to have an unforgettable experience with me. To reach heights they never even knew existed. To feel things they never even dreamed were possible.

That's my 'mission' - if you will. Pretty much all the time I'm sleeping with a girl. Especially if I'm really into her. If she reaches Heaven - so do I. 

I simply aim to please. And so does J.

It's a mind-blowing combo.

I slide my shorts down - still on my knees. I knew J wanted to suck me, hard. She always wants to return me the favour immediately... But I was cool with skipping BJ, for now. I wanted to thrust myself into her. To be inside of her, whole. I wanted to merge with her.

She lays even lower down on my chair and spreads her legs even more. She can't wait for it. She wants me inside of her just as much. She is craving my dick, bad.

Her peachy, round butt is now half in the air. My hands reach out and grab those gorgeous butt-cheeks on first impulse.

Fuck.

There is just something ineffable about entering her. Every fucking time. It always feels like it's for the very first time - for both of us. It's just otherworldly.

So intense. So dreamy. So hot.

I tease her for a few more moments  - giving it my last remaining strength to hold back and resist the urge. I play with her pussy a bit. Spit on it. I slide my tip up and down. But I do not enter. It's driving her crazy. I place the tip on her clit and start shaking my dick like mad, with my hand. Causing a massive vibration.

She goes nuts. Loses it completely.

It's time.

I'm going in, now!

I'm in fast and I'm in hard.

A few very loud moans, almost screams escape her lovely little mouth.

This position is perfect. It gives me full access. I can hit all the angles flawlessly.

I'm fucking her like a wild beast. I feel like a lion feasting on its pray. But somehow, in this case, the pray is actually enjoying it.

It's so primal. So natural. So real.

Nothing mechanic or calculated about it. It's all free-flowing, natural, spontaneous, weightless. It's all just NOW.

We fuck for some time like this. We make out passionately. I grab on her gorgeous titties and suck on her nipples. It's so good it feels totally unreal. 

Then, I stand up. 

My dick is looking directly into her eyes. She knows what I want. She hands me over the joint, grabs on my dick and starts twisting and stroking. The way none before her had the skills to do. What a boss this girl is... Good for her. Really.

And good for me, too.

She's jerking me off and sucking on the tip of my dick. Creating a vacuum with her mouth. Circling around the tip with her tongue.

I mean... You really must be a ninja not to cum right away into her mouth. Especially if you also play with her tits and her long-ass ponytail, at the same time.

Thankfully; I am a ninja.

I am a ninja that thought the first ninja how to be a ninja. I can handle a little twist and pull. A little tongue action and some vacuum.

I'm good. I take a few puffs. She works her magic. And up into the Heavens I ascend.

Some time passes, in my 'absence' - if you will, and then I snap back. I stop her and practically force my dick out of her mouth and hands. She was so deeply into it. So completely mesmerized. Taken over. Almost possessed lol. She would've just kept sucking forever - had I not stopped her.

I take her hand and pull her up; turning her around right away. Her back pressing hard against my chest. Her butt against my dick.

I'm grabbing on her boobs and playing with her clit. We're making out.

I lift up her dress, spread her butt-cheeks and thrust my dick into her from behind. She coughs a bit again. But is loving it too, clearly.

I fuck her real good. The sound of her juicy little butt slamming against my thighs is just too good. We're locked into a steady tempo. A nice rhythm. We're both sweating quite a bit. It's a very hot, summer night.

I lift her one leg and put it on the chair. That gives me nice access. I'm hitting it from an angle. My fingers circling her clit. I slap and squeeze her bubble-but. 

Perfection.

Soon we were both out of breath and out of energy. You must understand that this is some serious business. Hardcore cardio workout. We are fucking like pros here lol. It takes a lot to create this kind of an experience. And this level of hype.

We stand by the window to cool down a bit and catch our breath. The night is just beautiful. Everyone is sleeping. All is silent. The moon and the stars look absolutely dreamy. 

We laugh and talk a bit. We agree to keep having sex the whole night, and take a few breaks in-between each round. 

Can a man ask for more?

We're both in a bubble of complete and total ecstasy, obviously. We're like little children on Christmas morning. About to go crazy all over those presents.

It's amazing.

I put on this album; https://youtu.be/AyORieDhpkg , and here we go. Round 2.

We're on my bed, in missionary. Fuck, man. I'm really running out of words here. I cannot describe you how in-sync we were. How well she follows my lead. How tightly she holds on to me when we're shooting off to the stars. She's totally immersed. We're both having the same experience - in that sense. She's not elsewhere or detached or numbed out. She's 100% in it, with me. We're in the same spaceship coupe. And there's only room for two.

It truly feels like a galactic journey. 

At some point; I'm fucking her in this lower doggy style position, her arms behind her back, face down on the bed. I pull out the handcuffs and lock them around her tender wrists.

I start being more aggressive and pull on the handcuffs. I slap her ass harder a few times. But... I quickly notice the vibe is getting a bit off. She tells me I locked the handcuffs too tightly and her wrists are hurting. 

She kinda gets a bit uncomfortable and awkward.

I quickly calm her, apologise to her and unlock the handcuffs. I throw them on the night shelf. I just did not want to ruin the magic of the night with that shit. Clearly; this girl is not into BDSM, or anything like that. She does not seek pleasure in pain lol. So it would be kinda lame to force anything on her... Plenty of little sluts out there who love that kind of shit. I'll save that side of me for them.

For now; I'm way more than satisfied with what I've got going on with J. I miss no handcuffs, ropes, tapes or whips, one bit. It feels perfect the way it is. Clean and absolutely mind-blowingly magical.

So... long story short... We fuck hard.

She cums many times. I stopped counting at 6 or 7. We ended up doing all kinds of weird-ass positions. Most of which I really do not know how to accurately describe. 

One position stood out for both of us though.

We repeated it many times that night. And the next day, too.

It's basically missionary, but her knees are touching and are all the way up and against her boobs. I'm leaning on her legs, grabbing her hips and ass, and hitting it hard. It's such a clear-cut access point. The angle is just perfect. 

I noticed she cums extra hard if I grab her tight around her hips, just before she cums.

I came to know her quirks and features quite well 'till now. She knows how to push my buttons pretty good, too. It's great.

I realized she, and probably every other woman too, cums much easier and much harder if I do not participate in her game of chasing the orgasm. I do not adjust to her when I notice she's trying to cum. I simply keep doing my thing. Holding a steady and on-point tempo. Not deviating. And if I do accelerate; I do it kinda in a way like I don't care about what's going on with her. I'm the captain of my ship. I let her steer her ship.

She got all excited about how effortlessly she can cum now. Maybe even a bit too excited. She wanted to cum every 5 minutes lol.

I, however, was holding back the whole night. On purpose. I did not want to cum 'till the end. Right before we collapse and fall asleep.

She was kinda mad about it haha. In a very cute way. She's just the most adorable, innocent little thing. But she sucks and fucks like a wild hyena.

I knew if I came two or three times, my orgasms would not be so intense. But if I let that one orgasm build up for a few hours... I will explode like a fucking volcano. Giving birth to an entire new planet. An ecosystem. A civilization. That's how hard I can cum.

So basically... that's what has been going on the whole night...

We fuck. We go on an epic, galactic journey, we land, take a break, smoke, talk, laugh, listen to awesome music and then repeat.

A very cool thing that stood out though, was during one of those breaks. I came up with the idea to play chess, and was surprised when she said she loved to play.

I was pretty ok with getting my ass kicked by her. I know she excels in logic, strategy, etc. She was very excited, too.

I decided to just roll with it. To feel into the play. I did not want to strategize too much. But I did not want to just let her win, either. Obviously.

It was an epic battle, but I checkmated the crap out of her. It was a beautiful, clean checkmate.

But it was not that easy. She definitely put up a good fight. We both enjoyed the fuck out of it.

We only played one round. I'm sure it lasted well over 30 minutes. We agreed to definitely play some more in the future.

Just. Epic.

Soon enough we're fucking again to God-knows what music. She loves when I sync in with the tempo of the song. I adjust my thrusts and moves to the dynamic of the music. She's literally being fucked by music.

She loves when I'm on top of her and I move my ass round and round. Nice, circular motions. She's grabbing my ass. Then plays with her pussy hard and nasty, and cums all over my dick. I do not stop. I stick to the rhythm. I'm locked into a groove and it feels like eternity. Just fucking unbelievable. She shakes uncontrollably. She expected me to stop, I know. But I would not. Nothing can stop me now. Only a mind-blowing, godlike, never-before-felt orgasm.

And indeed I cum. Like a fucking volcano. Like a fucking God. It felt like The Big Bang - I kid you not. I was smart enough to know beforehand not to cum in her throat this time. I'd definitely kill the poor thing. She'd choke to death. It was a massive load. Very, very heavy. Releasing that into her mouth would be a bit over the line. Even for a nasty dude like me.

Anyhow; I came like a boss and all over her ass and pussy - while she was riding me, in that special position I mentioned in earlier posts. 

We cuddled a bit and then passed out. She slept on my chest.

It was way past 8AM when I last looked at the clock. We pretty much fucked for 6+ hours! Say what now?!

We totally lost track of time. My room was completely dark. Led lights under my bed, and the TV. That's all. No other source of light. And most importantly; no sunrise to ruin the party lol.

Time was out the door the moment we met that night. And it remained out.

We slept for a few hours. 5 or 6 I think.

We woke up with a big smile on our faces. All happy and bubbly and shit. It was awesome. Not an ounce of weirdness in the air. This whole time.

We fucked again, then took a shower and ordered in some yummy food. I suggested we should watch Pixar's 'Soul'. I heard good things about it, mainly here on the forum.

It was a very good choice.

It's a beautiful animation. Our hearts melted, obviously. We were both open, vulnerable, intimate. We were deeply connected. Our hearts pouring out with love. You could see the spark in our eyes.

So... is this love? Are we in love with each-other here? Well, of course we are.

But does that mean we must be in a relationship?

Well, of course it does not.

We are simply two very loving and very lovable beings. Of course we love. We love ourselves and how we feel in our skins. We love how we can make each-other feel. We love all that deep pleasure, excitment, ecstasy, euphoria, bliss... All that jazz. We love how hot the other one is and how good we can fuck. We love how good we can talk and laugh and hang out.

So yeah.

This is love.

And a very, very pure and high form of it - I'd say.

There is little to no ego involved in here. We are both very, very selfless in our acts. We aim to please the other, primarily.

But... does that mean we should get married and have kids together?

Absolutely not. Of course not.

We have an agreement. That's it. Sex and hanging out, only. Period.

Thankfully; we are both mature and intelligent enough to respect that agreement. We both have access to common sense lol. Healthy and reasonable thinking. We know how to handle this stuff and not get burned. Or so it seems - so far.

Long story short; we pretty much repeated the whole night, right after watching 'Soul'.

You bet your ass we did.

We were still way too hot for each-other. And we were both having a day off. No responsibilities whatsoever.

A Sunday well spent - I'd say.

We fucked, we chilled, we laughed. It was amazing. The only downside being that my dick started getting real sore towards the end. No wonder... We fucked like animals for God-knows how many hours. And her pussy is as tight as ever. So yeah - I definitely crossed the line a bit. To my surprise though; she was not hurting. Not even the slightest. Hm... Weird. I thought her pussy would be burning like hell by now.

Maybe that's just the echoes of my past.

We cuddle some more, she gives me a nice little massage, then we clean up and she finally leaves my apartment around 9PM. I immediately collapse back onto my bed and sleep 'till next morning. Like a baby. 

If that's not a fucking marathon, then I don't know what the fuck is.

Final Thoughts:

I knew things were only going to become better and better, and still, I was blown the fuck away by the experience. It completely swept me off my feet.

I loved noticing how for a certain period in the beginning of the night I tried to plan my next move, in my mind. But soon enough there was no more time for that BS, and I just improvised everything, beautifully. I surrendered fully to the NOW. I followed the trail of excitement. It was indeed magical.

Regarding me and J - things seem perfect. No one is stepping over the line. No one is expressing any form of neediness or unhealthy attachment. The air is clear. We communicate minimally over text. Mainly setting up our next date and getting each-other hot. Pretty much nothing outside of that. I like it, very much.

No complaints.

Overall; one of the best - if not the best night (and day) of epic sex in my life.

Hardly anything can top this. It all comes down to flavour at these heights.

It's like... what colour would you like your dream car to be? That's what I mean.

You're already getting the best of what you want. It's just about preferences and style now.

...In any case; I hope to see J sticking around for quite a bit longer. She's definitely some top notch fuck buddy material.

I'm sure she's great wifey material too. But I'm not interested in that. I just want to keep fucking her brains out for some time.

However; my dick needs to rest now. It already feels much better today, but I'm not fully healed yet. I need at least two or three days of rest now.

We do not have another date set yet.

Edited by ivankiss

I can still smell her perfume on my pillow..

It's so sweet, so yummy...

Ahh, what a girl... what a life.

OMG OMG OMG!

I just bumped into that girl I mentioned a few pages ago... The one with those sexy, cat eyes...

We spoke for a solid 10 minutes. Flirted a bit, too. She was hot as fuck. Wearing a black mini-skirt and a small, tight, white shirt.

I can tell she's a wild animal in bed. Her eyes are pure fire. And she complimented mine, too. She has black hair and is very petite. So, so, so my type.

Unless she has a boyfriend or something, she's mine in a few weeks, or less.

21 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Unless she has a boyfriend or something, she's mine in a few weeks, or less.

Extend it to few years or more. It would strengthen you patience and self-control even more than Leo´s 180 sec.

Edited by Hulia

@Hulia xD Thanks for the support.

If I really gave it my all; she'd be in my bed, tonight. But I'm not there yet. Not on the top of my game, really. But close. Very close.

...and of course; our eyes locked in again, just before I was leaving my workplace. God, I will fuck this girl so damn good... She has no idea what she's in for.

I asked for her name earlier, but I already forgot... idiot.

Man... I fucking love this city. There are so many hot, beautiful, young women here it's ridiculous. 

I can tell they're checking me out, often. I love catching them staring. It's so cute when they quickly look away. And it's so fucking hot when they don't, and our eyes lock into a moment of eternity.

I love life.

@ivankiss Interesting account of your sexual exploits. 

1) Does this girl know you are posting about sex with her on a public forum? 

2)  Do you ever ask the women what they want in bed? 

3) How about allowing the woman to dominate you. There's a thought.  As this is a self development forum thought I'd give you some feedback. 

4) As you're posting publicly please refrain from using the term 'sluts' and perhaps have more awareness of how you are  describing women. 

5) You also mentioned being aggressive and the woman seeming off and uncomfortable. Just raising this because you need to ask for her consent first before BDSM. 

Edited by Surfingthewave

58 minutes ago, Surfingthewave said:

1) Does this girl know you are posting about sex with her on a public forum? 

2)  Do you ever ask the women what they want in bed? 

3) How about allowing the woman to dominate you. There's a thought.  As this is a self development forum thought I'd give you some feedback. 

4) As you're posting publicly please refrain from using the term 'sluts' and perhaps have more awareness of how you are  describing women. 

How are these sexual exploits, may I ask? Where is her identity shown or ivankiss identity for that matter? How is this exploitation?

The bottom three are none of our business.

@Applegarden8 Why post publicly then? Just write in a private journal. 

There's a lot about these posts that highlight concerns which I've raised. 

This is just soft porn, there's no self actualisation going on. 

I look forward to hearing feedback from other females on here as I think @ivankiss could benefit from it. 

Edited by Surfingthewave

6 minutes ago, Surfingthewave said:

@Applegarden8 Why post publicly then? Just write in a private journal. 

There's a lot about these posts that highlight concerns which I've raised. 

How about you acctually answer my questions regarding why is it bad to post his sexual experiences with women that remain anonymous and his toughts about them publicly so you could therefore answer to your question as to why he should post publicly? Is this not reasonable? And that is besides calling out him on his "sexual exploits", as judgmental as it sounds.

@Applegarden8 I never said it was bad, just the wrong place. 

He could sell to a publisher instead. 50 shades of... (insert name here). 

There's a lot of people journalling some reallly tough stuff. This is just pure ego. 

Women no longer want to be sexually dominated all the time. It's 2021. Get over it. 

Edited by Surfingthewave

19 minutes ago, Surfingthewave said:

@Applegarden8 I never said it was bad, just the wrong place. 

Listen, I am not going to expose you, i am not a youtuber, BUT i will say this.

You know what I meant with bad. Similar meanings to bad would include (at least in my mind) - inappropriate (to post publicly for example), and the term "sexual exploits".

So I will never get the answer to that I guess.

1 hour ago, Surfingthewave said:

Women no longer want to be sexually dominated all the time. It's 2021. Get over it. 

Lol. Ok buddy, whatever floats your boat?

4 hours ago, Surfingthewave said:

Is this guy serious?

Oh spiritual folks.I forgot.So long and goodbye.

Thanks for expressing your worries @Surfingthewave

First of all; massive projections and misinterpretations of my stories.

Clearly; you're triggered, heavily. I'd look into why is that. What's up with all the judgement and close-mindedness? It is indeed 2021. Sex is not something to be ashamed of. 

I am gaining massive clarity and understanding of my sexuality. How I'm wired. What turns me on. How I am able to seduce, to please, to love. So yeah... There is massive self-actualization going on here. It's just not the kind you're used to seeing. 

Furthermore; I discovered how passionate I am about writing erotic stuff. I think I could get real good at it. Maybe even earn some money with it. I would not become aware of that; had I not started this diary.

Why is this public and online - you ask?

Well... why is anything? Why do you post here about anything, at all? Why do people share any experience of theirs here?

To get feedback, obviously. To learn. To grow. To become a better version of themselves. To gain more awareness. Also; self-expression. Duh. Freedom.

Sex is not an exception. It's an area that requires a lot of attention. Unless you want to keep hiding in the shadows and deny that aspect of your being. There's nothing worse than losing touch with your sexuality. I've been there. I felt dead as dead can be.

Besides all that, I am practicing and demonstrating massive transparency here. Honesty. Vulnerability. Etc.

How many of you would be cool with going into deep detail about your sex-life, publicly?

How many of you would have the skill to articulate and express it this eloquently?

Very few - I'd say. If any.

Don't you think that indicates a certain level of self-transcendence? I could not write this clearly and this openly about my experiences, if I was all caught up in the conditioning of my mind. I'd die of shame if I was to think like the common masses. - Which you seem to be the voice of, at this moment.

Not to mention all the stuff that those who do not get laid often (or at all) can extract and learn from here. The benefits are endless. But it's hard to see them over your own bullshit.

J knows I post about sex here. She does not know I go this deep into detail, but so what? I'm not giving full names here, or any other information of these girls. That being said; I'm sure she'd get all hot if she was to read it and jump on me immediately.

Not all people live in caves.

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankiss Now it occured to me that after reading you last report, where you played chess (I personally found it weird and not compatible with sex), I has a dream which I forgot of course. But now I recalled an episode.

Somebody saying: "It´s a very interesting detail that a girl plays chess, it makes the whole thing hotter". He meant a girl from a movie "Gambet queen". And I thought for myself: "Well it might be...", and then "Wait! It´s not a detail! The whole plot is built around chess!"

@Hulia Awesome.

I love chess. And seeing her being all into it was indeed very hot. So much fun.

There's actually a lot of stuff in my stories that have little to nothing to do with sex. 

It's called 'life'.

@Surfingthewave Another thing - just to soothe your mind, or anyone else's who's freaking out...

Those 'little sluts' who are into BDSM, love being called 'little sluts'. It's a fucking role-play, obviously.

I'm not insulting or harming anyone here. 

I find your journal quite informative.

It's your journey after all, and the perspective given is great food for thought. It let me rather pensive on how you as a man perceive sex or experiment desire.

4 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@Surfingthewave

Those 'little sluts' who are into BDSM, love being called 'little sluts'. It's a fucking role-play, obviously.

I'm not insulting or harming anyone here. 

I think calling women sluts and them enjoying it come from the fact that a woman owning her sexual energy is frowned upon by patriarchy. And that's because it is a source of great power, indirectly. The average guy is obsessed with sex and if a woman is too good at it, it's the end of his self-control. :)

Being called a slut is the contained version of it, when the men holds the power but acknowledge her sexuality and the fact that she enjoys it. In a non-threatening way for her.

30 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

It's your journey after all, and the perspective given is great food for thought. It let me rather pensive on how you as a man perceive sex or experiment desire.

Cool. Thanks.

Just don't forget that all this is extremely personal/subjective. Other men might not think and feel the same way, at all.

Even I will not stay at this stage when it comes to sex. Pretty sure of that.

31 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

I think calling women sluts and them enjoying it come from the fact that a woman owning her sexual energy is frowned upon by patriarchy. And that's because it is a source of great power, indirectly. The average guy is obsessed with sex and if a woman is too good at it, it's the end of his self-control. :)

Being called a slut is the contained version of it, when the men holds the power but acknowledge her sexuality and the fact that she enjoys it. In a non-threatening way for her.

Interesting. I did not call all that many girls in my life 'sluts'. And whever I do; it's always with a girl I'm deeply connected with. I doubt I could do it with a girl I barely know.

The word was always spoken out of love, too. Yes, there is a certain level of dominance implied, but that does not mean I'm being cruel, abusive or disrespectful towards the girl. It's pretty much tha same as calling her 'my little angel'... I love my little sluts.

Regarding sexual power... I have a question for you.

Do you think it's men or women who abuse their sexual power more? Weaponize it and use it as a tool for manipulation?

I have some experience.. That's why I ask.