King Merk

Heavy Metal Detox - Side Effects

1 post in this topic

Hey everyone, I’m about a week into my heavy metal detox.

I’m using an oral chelation product called “Metal-Free” by BodyHealth.

I really like this product because it eliminates the bound-up metal through the liver and into the bowel. Typical pharmaceutical chelator agents push the metal through the kidneys, which can cause permanently damage. So it’s suppose to be more gentle on the body and it’s also much easier to administer.

I’ve gotten a variety of side effects from it. The first few days of taking it resulted in my pee being a bright neon yellow color which was quite odd as I drink 100+ Oz of water per day.

I’ll also sometimes get stomach pains and ringing in my ears.

However, the most pronounced side effect by far is what it’s done to my sleep.

The second day I took it I literally slept for 13 hours straight. I was exausted. But ever since then, now I have terrible insomnia. I’m averaging 4-6 hours a sleep which my typically sleep is 8-9 hours per night.

I just can’t fall asleep. I have so much energy. Like even when I’m “sleepy” I still feel full of vitality. It’s a very strange double edge sword. I’m tired and really sharp at the same time. Almost like at the end of an acid trip. 

I’m wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience with their sleep cycle while detoxing. Does it go away? Will I have to cycle off to get sleep? I can’t do 4-6 hours per night for long or I’ll get sick :/

Also curious what all side effects y’all have gotten from your own metal detox protocols. Feel free to share them here.

I’ve heard some crazy shit. This one chick from my home town started farting and burping uncontrollably after she got her amalgam fillings taken out lol. Y’all have any wild stuff like that happen? 

The game of survival cannot be won.